What's new

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

Watching season six episode one pre-air leak :D

iyllas.png

Downloading now, how is it?

Ramius

Veteran
Not a bad start to the season, but way too short. 24 min episodes are not long enough

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
The show has nothing to do with marijuana anymore. Weeds premieres in two weeks, 3 or 4 days later, a show called iDeal starts it's 6 season/series. Its about a british guy who sells weed and hash out of his apartment/flat. They talk about and use weed all teh fucking time.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
its kinda fake but its funny. its entertaining..i like the stories of judas going out and banging random chicks like that crazy jewish broad. and nancy is pretty hot but shes a whore.

but yeah not realistic at all...but a good show that i dont mind watching. pretty damn funny in some parts too.

Molson

This show just keeps going downhill... sigh

I find that Andy and Doug's humor is the only thing that keeps me watching this show.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its kinda fake but its funny. its entertaining..i like the stories of judas going out and banging random chicks like that crazy jewish broad. and nancy is pretty hot but shes a whore.

but yeah not realistic at all...but a good show that i dont mind watching. pretty damn funny in some parts too.

Yeah Prop I agree, its not trying to be real I think...its for entertainment, not real life. They have changed the story a bit but its stil funny as hell and ya Doug and Andy are the best!

benzo

who posted that pre air leak?? i was trying to find it again, but its gone.

i just watched it tho.. its crazy~~!!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump....

if you are a fan of weeds, and more importantly, a fan of the sexy Mary Louise Parker then you NEED to watch the movie she is in along with bruce willis, morgan freeman, john malkovich... the movie has HIGH action, and shits on WEEDS, but it truly is a great movie...

the movie is titled:

RED

great fucking movie! Bad ASS! .... and I know me a good movie!

go watch it NOW....download it! its available online in a torrent somewhere... not sure if its on DVD yet...

..... youll be hugging and kissing me later

cannadelic

View First Unread weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

View First Unread weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

spoiler info for me is that the show is still running

mafia

Unless showtime is the only channel you get on your tv, i dont understand why you 2 would even say anything about the show, you dont have to watch it.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
That was a great season finally. Great twist. Sure the plot makes no sense, the show isnt about and barely mentions marijuana, and it stars a pretty horrible person as the main character, but.... i cant wait till next season.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it was a weird ending...it has gotten so far off the weed not sure how they can even bring it back. I sure wish they would, it was soooo much better. I still like it but deff not as much as I did.