What's new

Weed Too Strong?

^^^^ fugg ya craven!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha*cough*cough*...

hahahahahahahahahah......*cough* ughh thats too funny...

you have photos like that on stand by?

Anyway, my friend yesterday admitted that my weed is usually too strong for him and his crew.

picture.php

hahahaha I knew it! you do!!!

hahahahaha

first pic of the two guys.... they aint from 'round here i tell ya whut.

if i had to guess they are Australian... or Kiwi...

* please no hate mail from Aussies or Kiwi's, I haver tons of Aussie and Kiwi friends, trust me...thats how I know how to spot em*

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Weed Too Strong?

WHAT? LMFAO.. I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT..
Edibles..yeses..I cans sees an argument for that. But really too strong ...TOO STRONG FOR WHAT LOL! I have had people tell me that too and I laugh because my shit is really mediocreish oh well...

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Weed Too Strong?

Pssst!!
Hey.......
Hey man...
I think I'm getting..
the FEAR MAAAAAN! HOLD ON!

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
So, I had a few friends over last weekend to watch fights. Then I had lunch yesterday with another mutual friend who couldn't make it over for the fights, but talked to a buddy who did. The guy told him that he didn't really like hanging out at my place because he always gets WAY too fucked up. (I only saw him take a few hits of weed the entire evening.) The guy said he could barely drive home after a couple glasses of wine and a few tokes.

Anyway, my friend yesterday admitted that my weed is usually too strong for him and his crew. He reminded me about the number of folks who have needed to recline after a couple of puffs and even a few who just plain fell out during sessions at my place.

Anyone else have this problem?

145160875_e2d978434b.jpg

OldSkoolKlein

How about trying different alcohol when your friends come over. I know that some of my mates can drink Jack Daniels and coke (pre mix cans) all night, and they're ok. 2 or 3 cans of beer (close enough in alcohol content) and they get real messed up.
Another guy I used to work with could knock back beer all night, no problem. Get him on rum and coke, then it's fightin' time!

The point here is that different alcoholic drinks have different levels of certain TYPES of alcohol. So my uneducated guess is the the red wine has a type of alcohol that fucks them up with weed. And is red wine their regular drink when they are at the bar?

You say they are educated drinkers, so swap the red wine for white, beer, or pre mixed spirits, whatever is their taste.

Since we're all for experiments that involve pot here, give it a go when you can and report back. You never know, it may help others here prevent some messy situations especially at this time of year.

Happy holidays to all!

OldSkoolKlein.

THC123

Veteran
your friends just have a low tolerance or are used to smoking crap

If i dont smoke during the working week and only in weekends i too get way "too" fucked up

I'll take a rip of whatever this ^^^ guy is smokin'..........

stagehand

LOL...I didn't necessarily say you get that from smoking...Im just saying that if you dabble or practice at being a psychonaut, eventually you will find yourself where you are challenged by reality - and your perception of reality...which can and usually are quite different. Some of us chase that place...the zombies run from it.

Not that I am big steve jobs fan, but did think it was great when he said that if bill gates had taken some acid along the way and smoked some pot that he wouldnt be such a stiff dickhead and microsoft could have been 10x the company it was. I think he told that to bills face once.
-----------------------------------------

Cravenmore....nearly spit my coffee out. I love the humor on here.

Duplicate

Some call that a problem but I call it a gift.

...eventually you will find yourself where you are challenged by reality - and your perception of reality...which can and usually are quite different.
hahah This is where people get caught trying to "party" with psychedlics.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I used to see it all the time until I stopped growing because way too many people knew that I was growing and then my handicapped son came to live with us so growing is out because he's brain damaged and would walk into Wallyland and scream "Let's smoke some marijuana with my dad cause he grows it!" It just got to be too much. I'm hoping to find a new place for my son (he's 43 and hard to place) and get back on the program in the new year, but the answer to the question is that really well-grown weed is always one or two hit stuff and that is way, way better than the commercial swag that makes its way around the neighborhood. It happens. People get wasted and then they get scared that there's Special K or angel dust on it. It's lamentable... Consider it a compliment.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
dont wanna sound like a dick but saying weed is too strong is like saying the music's too loud...

Im pretty sure you're getting old if A: weed is too strong B: music is too loud.

my old man never will tell anyone to turn down the music, but i have heard him say "this weed is too strong"... so i dunno....

dont wanna piss off any older guys cause you all could kick my ass, but I feel the same way about booze now... leaving my twenties soon and I cannot drink like I could when 19 or 20.... so is the booze stronger too?

You fargin' whippersnapper! Turn down that music! WAAAY TOO LOUD! :thank you:

jd4083

Veteran
Most commercial hybrids nowadays are "too strong," even for me, and I'm a pretty fuckin' heavy smoker (and a younger guy, for the record). I have never understood the whole "one hitter quitter" thing...I don't know about you guys, but I like to smoke pot, and I enjoy far more about the process than the effects alone. I would much, much rather be able to twist up a few joints of a nice highland mexican, say, and smoke those all day as opposed to taking 2 or 3 puffs on a bowl of the poly-hybrid flavor of the week and then proceed to melt into the couch and become completely worthless for the day.

^^ well variety is the spice of life...

have a heavy hitter and a mellow weed.... fuck have ten types of all.... hahah

point is you are never TOO high....

its a state of mind....

weed aint no drug man, drugs you gotta do shit to, add water, baking soda... I dont know the recipe Im jus saying...

weeds no drug man, its a plant, and if you so happen to light it on fire there are some side effects... hungry, happy, sleepy...

another good point is the reaction Thurgood gets when going to rehab for weed in "Half Baked"

classic.

jd4083

Veteran
^^ well variety is the spice of life...

have a heavy hitter and a mellow weed.... fuck have ten types of all.... hahah

point is you are never TOO high....

its a state of mind....

weed aint no drug man, drugs you gotta do shit to, add water, baking soda... I dont know the recipe Im jus saying...

weeds no drug man, its a plant, and if you so happen to light it on fire there are some side effects... hungry, happy, sleepy...

another good point is the reaction Thurgood gets when going to rehab for weed in "Half Baked"

classic.

man, I can think of plenty of situations where you can be TOO HIGH...for most that would include: interacting effectively in society, talking to the police, dealing with an emergency, taking care of your children...so on and so forth...

But that's just it, you're trying to objectively dissect and label a concept that is entirely subjective from person to person. It just can't be done. It's the same thing as saying that certain music is great while other genres suck -- you cannot objectively rule on something that is entirely predicated upon personal tastes and individual experience. to put it in slightly more succinct terms... yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.

Latest posts

Latest posts