What's new

WEED PRICES CRASH!!!!!!!!!!

great, I can't afford enough tinfoil to line my entire facility, but I've just enlisted on of my neighbors ( a retired army sniper) with a .223 and a clear line of sight to my place to be my nightwatchman. Standing orders are to trash the car tires and keep unwanted visitors pinned down until he sees the flash of police lights in the distance. His cell is the first number the alarm system calls if there is a breech.

he needs the money, and he's trying to line up one of his pals for daytime duty.

Still cheaper then a ful time bonded security guard.

Oh yeah, I've sprinkled .223 casings all over the parking lot too. Be a real shame if somebody doesn't get the hint.

Tires are expensive.

C

corkushy

I sell ounces for $450 firm. alot cheaper to good friends and family though!

C

corkushy

yea for real, in SF alone they hit 40 houses this year. a couple of my friends are done now, my GDP for 33 a P guy is gone too...... it aint all fun and games out here. FUCK GASCON.

that really sucks. you guys probably have have like 10000X more grow ops in cali then in mass. what do you guys think about legalization for they are trying to legalize it here even tho we dont have legal medical marijuana yet. kinda weird 40 people spoke for the bill and only one person spoke against the bill

yea for real, in SF alone they hit 40 houses this year. a couple of my friends are done now, my GDP for 33 a P guy is gone too...... it aint all fun and games out here. FUCK GASCON.
When you say they hit...do you mean the feds? or robbed? Or I guess should clarify-either way it's robbery. Did the government rob these people or did private citizens?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
They were hit by a special task force organized by that new nazi cop Gascon from arizona....we used to have a little chinese lady as SF police chief and her newpheews were probably running grow houses in the sunset hahah.

but yea, they basically hit 40+ houses with SFPD and DEA. another half dozen were hit by rippers. luckily theres more people out there so it didnt affect supply too much, but for a few months dark purple was extremely hard to find in SF.

Norrath

They were hit by a special task force organized by that new nazi cop Gascon from arizona....we used to have a little chinese lady as SF police chief and her newpheews were probably running grow houses in the sunset hahah.

but yea, they basically hit 40+ houses with SFPD and DEA. another half dozen were hit by rippers. luckily theres more people out there so it didnt affect supply too much, but for a few months dark purple was extremely hard to find in SF.
so does this further prove that big brother knows about all of us, but cant allocate the funds to bust everyone, or were they falling away from the rules and just plain getting themselves busted? it's a small world if you knew a few:/ really sucks

500/OZ, not even half that. wow, i guess this means canadian weed prices have already crashed many years ago....

WokkaWokka!

If it were up to me, there would be a task force for the sole purpose of knocking out the purple grows. Purple weed growers would be locked into shackles and pelted with moldy purple weed. Only real pot would be allowed in the city, no bullshit with pretty colors. Sorry kids.

If it were up to me, there would be a task force for the sole purpose of knocking out the purple grows. Purple weed growers would be locked into shackles and pelted with moldy purple weed. Only real pot would be allowed in the city, no bullshit with pretty colors. Sorry kids.
haha. I admit I am still a sucker for pretty colors. Nothing like purple weed man. Don't deny it's aesthetic value. Looks cool as hell!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Don't blame the weed or the growers, blame the dummies that want it only because of its color, or name for that matter. if growers didn't grow it, we wouldnt be able to sell anything at all (especially at the moment.) We simply cater to what the market wants, nothing more. It would be foolish to do otherwise, right?

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i have friends who say that they're losing business because there are so many alternate sources, i.e. a lot of other grows people are moving. more suppliers in the chain.

One Love 731

Veteran
Dropping your prices hurts everybody. I can see the -K coming quick for that comment. The problem is when everybody drops there prices the talented growers take there game elsewhere. I would much rather bitch about price than quality, but that's just me. Great weed sells it self, I never understood why they call us pushers. My tactics are simple, no sells pitch. I'll throw it on the counter and explain that its take it or leave it, if you choose to leave it, that which you get for cheaper you will be sitting until those that take it are dry. Who wants bammers? Karma, One Love

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yeah, seems like half the country this year was either broke, laid off, or unemployed, and decided to grow weed to make it up. Most of the guys that just got into this game in 08/09 are not gonna make it because of the glut. They'll have to do something else next year or starve.

I already know growers in Humboldt that are starving, but most of them are fairly new.

M

Marywanna

This guy isn't lying. I was in TN in Sept and bought a oz of pretty decent stuff for 120.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Yeah, seems like half the country this year was either broke, laid off, or unemployed, and decided to grow weed to make it up. Most of the guys that just got into this game in 08/09 are not gonna make it because of the glut. They'll have to do something else next year or starve.

I already know growers in Humboldt that are starving, but most of them are fairly new.

looks to me like anyone wanting to avoid starving could make a nice living moving something worth $800 to somewhere where it was worth $4k...