What's new

weed in cambodia

Cambodia Update

Cambodia Update

The information previously posted in this thread is still accurate. The easiest score of decent to good quality buds can be found from the various happy pizza shops. Make sure to check around prior to buying because quality can vary from shop to shop.

I found that prices were usually $1 per gram and were sold in $10 and $20 bags. The motodops will try and sell overpriced bags that resemble hay, so stick to the pizza joints or simply ask others who have something good where they got their sacks from. There is no shortage, but sourcing good quality will take a little effort. It seems as though pure sativas are not as common as some may think. Most of the bags I came across were hybrids that lacked a soaring high and could be compared to mexi brickweed that I used to see as a kid.

Due to the price and general quality in the tourist areas, I elected to make my own iso hash which turned out pretty damn good considering the less than stellar origins of it. Mixing the iso into joints made for a nice diversion from the standard joints.

Decent, but very basic, rooms can be had for $10, while $30 can fetch a nice apartment in the middle of Phnom Penh. If anybody wants specific locations or has other questions, feel free to PM me.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Was in PP for a week in November. There was a shortage of decent weed due to the flooding which had 1/2 of Cambodia underwater apparently. I did not know as it went unreported. After all Cambodia is so poor who cares about what happens to them?
The Riverside area in PP is very pleasant and weed can be had for $10 or $20 a bag depending on size if you do not haggle. The weed they had there for the 1st 4 days of my stay was crap but on the last 2 days some better stuff came in. They brought me a bag that smelled like dank tea at first which I smilingly refused asking if there was anything better. They then brought something that smelled good and I happily paid $10 for about 10 grams. It was much better and actually a decent lasting high.
The ex pats in Cambodia are friendly and 'worthwhile' and overall it is cheap to stay although TBH kind of a dump unless you pay a bit more $$$. I was there in the 'cold' season. HAHA damm it is hot! Defo buy/take a hat. That sun is STRONG!
Apparently during the wet season it is hot,humid and pretty miserable so take care as to when you visit.
If you'd like some specifics about where in PP etc please PM.

Jobsworth

Hi motaloca, are you still in Cambodia. I only just came across this site when searching for resources to set up. If you're still around please do send me a message as I have one or two questions.

Thanks.

Jobsworth

Motaloca, That's great I appreciate your reply. I'm in the UK and will be back in Cambodia next week. I'll get in touch again once I've got myself sorted out. I'm new to this forum and this is only my third post so it's gonna be a while before I can PM. Maybe we could hook up (have a bifter or two) after I arrive if that's ok with you? as I have a few questions that need answering.

Jobsworth

I'll be there on the 14th March and be heading down to the Pink Elephant at some point in the day if you fancy meeting somewhere near there? I don't seem to get replies sent to my email and it seems that it's a case of just coming back and checking this forum for replies!?

Jobsworth

So I've got one or two bits already...

I've seen the rock-wool near the place mentioned. I noticed it's industrial, does it need sterilising? If so what can I use?

Thanks.

Jobsworth

I think the next thing is good soil. I went to the market, and got speaking to a lady selling various nutrients (she said a guy on a nearby stall used to sell PH litmus kits), she said you need to know someone in the countryside for good soil and then it comes from their land! So what are you using?

Thanks.

Jobsworth

I was also going to use local beans? Until I get the climate right but I know there's a 50/50 chance of getting either gender...

Jobsworth

Maybe you thought I was a bit rash inviting you for a meeting given the nature of this forum? Anyhow, I was allocated one PM and sent it to you but not sure if it all worked out. I'll check back every few days and hopefully our paths will cross.

Thanks in advance Motaloca.

Peace :)

C

Chamba

A lot of Sth East Asian ganja can rip your throat or gunk up your lungs if you smoke lots of it for long enough (as you do)...If I was there I'd buy up an armful of the best (loose, not compacted) buds around, freeze it overnight then sift them through a mesh. That way a shoe box worth of bud could be reduced down to a golf ball worth of resin, it's much easier to conceal, nicer to smoke, much less of an incriminating smell, it will be a much better high and your lungs will thank you.

If you don't have access to 120 ~ 150 micron mesh, you can check out the markets for open weave fabric or screens, mosquito or fine aquarium nets etc, where there is a will, there' a way! If worse comes to worse you can buy some window insect screen and gently sift with that, although the result will be very contaminated, you will still be inhaling a much cleaner, purer smoke.

another effective but time consuming way to concentrate an ounce into a marble is to hand rub the ganja...do this over a glass table or newspaper with your hands in a prayer position pointing away from you at belly button level about 6 inches above the pile of buds, lifting up and rubbing lightly and quickly over and over again, then picking up more, rubbing it lightly and letting it fall down into the pile until your palms become sticky, flick off as much plant matter as possible then over a clean area, spit on your palms and rub them together forcefully and the resin will fall off..then repeat the bud rubbing over and over again until your palms take too long to get sticky with resin..this method takes a long time, your hands might even blister but this works really well with brick weed. You can also set aside a little of the best buds prior to rubbing, then add your "charas" to these (ground up) buds and your smoke will be 5 times stronger than it was and you will need to inhale much less...I've done this in Thailand a few times and the smoke destroyed many a smoker who was used to smoking the same ganja.

Last edited:

motaloca

Hey jobsworth,
yeah the rockwool is industrial and would have to be cleaned flushed with boiling water or you could use h202.
the soak in ph'd water.
i would try to go organic, as you can easily get the things needed.
i mix my soil my self, you will mostly get clayish soil which comes from the riverbed it's full of nutrients but not much drainage, so i mix it with burnt rice husk( can get from nurseries near the airport on the main road to the airport, big bag 5000 riel) and normal ricehusk and coco coir.
when you go to Psah Dumkor find the coconut processing place outside the market there you can get coco coir.
there is a great seaweed concentrate that can be found in orussey market, 1 packet per 20 liters(one box has 10 packets about 10000 riel)
picture.php

I mix my soil about 40% riverbed soil 20% burned rice husk 20% ricehusk and 20% coco coir.

I mix in one cup of guano for every 10 15 liters of mixed soil and then feed the seaweed in veg and in flower i alternate seaweed, and molasses(can also be found in every market) 1 table spoon for 5 liters bubbled with an airstone for 24 hours.

this should get you started,
also psah orussey(in the middle of the market) has chemical fertilizers and pesticides
any questions just ask,
mota

Jobsworth

Thank you for the info.

Where can I get guano? Also I am not sure what you mean by '5 liters bubbled with an airstone for 24 hours.'?

Do you also get normal rice-husk from the nurseries or from the market?

So your not using any chemical fertilizers from psah orussey (I know the place)?

Are you using a propagator? How about using the local seeds?

Thanks again.

C

Chamba

ask a farmer...he will tell you the best way to feed plants and where to get it.

Latest posts

Latest posts