What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

weed in cambodia

Ed Borg

I agree with motaloca about the soil conditions in Cambodia. I also suggest going up to Battambang and get a truck load of soil from there to mix in. Some of the sweetest produce comes from that region. I will be back there in December '09 if anyone wants to meet up or take on the adventure! Cheers, Ed

onabanana

mmm Vacation

mmm Vacation

NICE man! :yeahthats :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:
im looking forward to going there... I Like the thai, mutch, but not to mutch, was it as strong and havey? :abduct:

:respect:

bestbud

Ok, I'll make a bookmark here and return on a regular (a stoners regular)
They quoted me $18 on the pack of growool, I'm sure they would have increased it by now because the same pile is still sitting there. It's the Khmer way. Maybe we could go halvies. Where would you find your mylar?
My led's were $3.50 each down on Mao sa tong, ruthless woman working in the store. I'm thinking of using them for veg growth and getting a son t 400 for flowers and using a wick system for water.

motaloca

50 posts for pm.
Mylar you get at the car accessories stores behind central market. The things they put inside the wind shield are mylar( to block out the sun) also at IBC they have mylar sometimes.( gift wrapping paper)

doktorzaludilo

I`ll be in Cambodia from April. I`m sure it will be high times for me lol

UPDATE, I`m in Seam Reap, smoking good stuff. Anybody else here?

herbal202

whats the travelling like from thailand ?
how long you there for ?
also for the other guys whats up with the happy hippi place?

motaloca

whats the travelling like from thailand ?
how long you there for ?
also for the other guys whats up with the happy hippi place?

Fly from bkk or
get bus to Trat (could go to koh chang first) get the bus to the border.
In koh khong there are buses and mini buses to Phnom penh and shianoukville beach town.
The happy hippi is not so happy but you can try for yourself

doktorzaludilo

Try happy herb pizzas. If you`ll stay in Siem Reap send me PM or visitor message. Weed is not bad here, I took some yesterday and I`m still intoxicated lol.
I`ll be in Shianakville also later

doktorzaludilo

Hey Mota, I have one question for you. Do you know if I can find cheap one room apartment for one month in Shianakville, if the price is from $100-150. And also in Phnom Penh?
Here in Siem Reap I`m paying $90 with wifi.

kahg

Will be in Cambodia in a couple of weeks (Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap) and would like some info from people who live there or have travelled there recently.

I hear a lot about it being 'the amsterdam of southeast asia', is this the case at the moment?

Anything I should be wary about when buying or smoking (ie. set-ups, scams)?

Don't mean to sound over-cautious or anything, I just don't wanna be too complacent when in an unfamiliar area.

Any other tips for the area in general would be helpful too

Thanks in advance!