What's new

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kadaffi found water in the desert and made a huge project to bring it to the Lybian people. He was only a bad guy in the eyes of the great satan. Those bastards, what have they done with the world? Why can't I buy a land rover and travel the hippytrail looking for hash? Because I am an American, and my govt has made the world hate me.

Why would you get a Rover when you could get a cruiser?!?! Now let's all pick a side and insult each other!!! #FZJsRuletheworld

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You realize you statement basically says
It is about trying to stop the virus not actually stopping it
Yea, it is about compliance will you comply???

I see what your saying now...
We need to comply whether it works or not...LOL:biglaugh:

:laughing: Thats not even close to your interpretation.. Anyone with some common sense knows it works. Its your definition of the meaning works that's got you confused.

shaggyballs

Veteran
:laughing: Thats not even close to your interpretation.. Anyone with some common sense knows it works. Its your definition of the meaning works that's got you confused.

Ok, let us say this it will not stop a virus from passing unless the mask is air tight to the face.

It will not stop a virus if it becomes too moist.
The moisture will pass right through the mask.

It will not stop a virus if air passes on the sides of the mask.

It will not stop a virus from becoming aerosol during a sneeze.

How does it stop a virus from being spread.

AS I said it may stop spittle during speech.
That is the only time it will actually works intended.

It is ineffective for any other purpose.

If that is your definition of it works then I agree.
If it is not, i do not agree.

It will not stop virus from entering your eyes.

Cannavore

Veteran
face masks are proven to reduce transmission. this isn't a hard concept to understand.

Ebd7M2SXsAA-IV5.jpg

[YOUTUBEIF]EV4IcXlpxcM[/YOUTUBEIF]

mr.brunch

Veteran
So you could by that logic say a bulletproof vest won’t stop you getting shot in the head, So they’re pointless?

Ok, let us say this it will not stop a virus from passing unless the mask is air tight to the face.

BigPhil

Veteran
I've seen videos of real Drs and nurses talking about masks. They said themselves surgical masks are to stop blood splatters and have 0 effect on virus. You have to understand not all masks work. You need a special kinda microscope to even see a virus. They are smaller than bacteria and human cells.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

We've posted many facts about using masks vs not. You refuse to believe any of it. You do you :D

BigPhil

Veteran
face masks are proven to reduce transmission. this isn't a hard concept to understand.

View Image

[YOUTUBEIF]EV4IcXlpxcM[/YOUTUBEIF]

That is miss information. Bacteria are much larger than virus. And virus won't show up on them plates that dude is breathing on. Unlike bacteria. Virus needs human cells to feed off and multiply

Klompen

You don't understand filtration if you think that particles have to be larger than the filter. I saw a good comparison recently to a fence across which the wind blows. Have you ever seen a fence with leaves matted against it? Every single one of those leaves could make it through that fence, but instead many of them are caught. Now imagine that fence was 3-4 layers that are not totally lined up....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is miss information. Bacteria are much larger than virus. And virus won't show up on them plates that dude is breathing on.

The mask is not there to stop the virus its there to stop what the virus in/on. Our water droplets that come out of are mouths is what the virus is in. The mask stops allot of that from reaching others. Common sense people

shaggyballs

Veteran
So you could by that logic say a bulletproof vest won’t stop you getting shot in the head, So they’re pointless?

No but a bullet proof vest that only stops some of the bullets and should work would be the same logic.

Would you depend on a bullet proof vest that should stop most of the bullets?

Now we are talking the same logic here.:good:

BigPhil

Veteran
To be honest I think I had it this time last year. Felt rough for a week and couldn't breath to well for the last 2 days. Never had that sickness before. It never stopped me going to work. Just thought I had a mild cold

shaggyballs

Veteran
The mask is not there to stop the virus its there to stop what the virus in/on. Our water droplets that come out of are mouths is what the virus is in. The mask stops allot of that from reaching others. Common sense people

I have agreed with you here, it will stop the spittle during a conversation.

For anything else it is ineffective.

mr.brunch

Veteran
No but a bullet proof vest that only stops some of the bullets and should work would be the same logic.

Would you depend on a bullet proof vest that should stop most of the bullets?

Now we are talking the same logic here.:good:

If it’s all that was available, then it’s better than nowt I suppose.

Where I do agree with you is , they should have stopped all flights everywhere early in the year... in fact I was shocked at the time that they didn’t.
Then I find out they never totally stopped them at all, during the whole outbreak.
Because money I guess ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, Those guys take in such large amount of vap nothing would stop it. If I had to guess that mask has no filer installed. Even if did there s major difference from spit coming out your mouth. Fauci said that months ago. He doesn't feel that way now.

Those that don't believe will find anything that makes it look ineffective. You choose to believe some schmuck on twitter more than science lol.. I already posted vap testing done by the right people pages ago but you discounted it because it doesn't agree with your narrative

Even though you keep agreeing it helps you keep posting nonsense.

Last edited:

shaggyballs

Veteran
LMAO, Those guys take in such large amount of vap nothing would stop it. If I had to guess that mask has no filer installed. Even if did there s major difference from spit coming out your mouth. Fauci said that months ago. He doesn't feel that way now.

Those that don't believe will find anything that makes it look ineffective. You choose to believe some schmuck on twitter more than science lol.. I already posted vap testing done by the right people pages ago but you discounted it because it doesn't agree with your narative

Even though you keep agreeing it helps you keep posting nonsense.
Dear sir the same exact thing could be said for you.

What did your beloved faucci say?
Was he lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts