What's new

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
lemme take a crack... her point about that idiot failing to wear a mask is drowned out by the irony of her being obese?

did i get that?

Klompen

I know a lady who has a metabolic disorder and absolutely can't be skinny. She just isn't capable of it. Should she never be allowed to enjoy McDonalds or worry about her respiratory safety because she's not shaped the way you approve of?

You're probably the fattest person on these boards. Like the obese piece of shit my aunt's sister was married to that was always calling her "fat" and telling her to lose weight even though he could barely fit through doors himself.

BigPhil

Veteran
Only military grade masks can stop any virus. In the UK it's been made compulsory in shops. Parliament did not vote on it. It was based on public poll's. Apparently the public are mask expert's. The surgical masks 95% of people here are wearing. Is to stop blood splatters going in you're mouth and nose. Why do you think they Are called surgical masks?

It's a joke. You know what's coming next right? Money ban. They will say it carries germs and is dirty. Well fuck that shit right off. I'm going protest hard if that ever happens. In my military grade masks haha

BigPhil

Veteran
it's about mitigation, not perfection big phil.

wash yer damn hands.

I would rather not wash my hands 20 times a day and mask up for longer than 20 mins a day. I don't want a low strength immune system thanks. I want a strong healthy one

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Distance, masks, hand washing....avoid crowds. Pretty simple. America still hasn't learned 6 months ago. Maybe now.....

Gry

Veteran
Many countries have this beat this already, each of them utilized basic public health principals.

There simply is no other way. Those who do front line work in public health are heroic.

Klompen

Only military grade masks can stop any virus

Aside from being objectively and absolutely wrong on this; there is also no such thing as "military grade" when it comes to hazmat ratings. Many militaries have Nuclear Biological Chemical(NBC) standards, but those standards use civilian ratings as their metric.

To understand how even masks that are too porous to stop individual particles still help reduce your exposure(quantity of exposure x time exposed = chance of infection), you should go find a chain-link fence and throw a bunch of ping pong balls at it. Yes, they are small enough to go through, but many of them will not. This is how cloth masks are effective even when not fine enough to filter out the particles entirely. The biggest impact they have is reducing particulate velocity, which is the primary factor when it comes to particulate vectors in general. N95 is definitely fine enough to stop SARS-COV-2 in most cases. Vented N95s don't filter the outflow, but they slow down the particulate. Equipment this good or better is easily available in civilian markets.

BigPhil

Veteran
Whatever makes you men feel safe I guess hahahaha

picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
Have everyone attacking eachother over washing hands and masking up. I understand this is more about freedom's than being safe. We are heading for a cashless socitiy. You probably won't be aloud to leave you're own country without a vaccine card. And all the divy sheep are bothered about is who's got a mask on or not. But it will be ok coz you know sacrifices to be a real man

Klompen

The actual statement by Qaddafi was focused more on the economic exploitation of Western medicine.

“Today there is swine flu. Perhaps tomorrow there will be fish flu, because sometimes we produce viruses by controlling them. It is a commercial business. Capitalist companies produce viruses so that they can generate and sell vaccinations. That is very shameful and poor ethics. Vaccinations and medicine should not be sold,” he said.
He went on to say that “medicines should be free of charge and vaccinations given free to children, but capitalist companies produce the viruses and vaccinations and want to make a profit. Why are they not free of charge? We should give them free of charge, and not sell them.”

Funny how folks like you paraphrase his speculation about conspiracy, but don't bother to repeat his message about taking care of people.

Klompen

Whatever makes you men feel safe I guess hahahaha

View Image

It would be better if we were all wearing 3M 6800 masks or better. Its called making do.

Does a mask make me feel safe? Not really. It sure isn't that fucking hard to wear though. I get the nice warm feeling that I am not actively contributing to the deaths of others because I'm not being a big baby who is too much of a snowflake to handle wearing a little mask.

Gry

Veteran
Have everyone attacking eachother over washing hands and masking up. I understand this is more about freedom's than being safe. We are heading for a cashless socitiy. You probably won't be aloud to leave you're own country without a vaccine card. And all the divy sheep are bothered about is who's got a mask on or not. But it will be ok coz you know sacrifices to be a real man
Every thing in life has costs attached to it, hurling insults at others will not change that. As I look at the balance of your post, I sense fear more than anything else.
If you do not care for vaccines, you may want to figure out how you are going to try to counter the sway that big pharma has in our politics.
Big pharma buys both sides of the aisle, they learned well from Rockefeller medicine, who learned it from big oil.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The actual statement by Qaddafi was focused more on the economic exploitation of Western medicine.

“Today there is swine flu. Perhaps tomorrow there will be fish flu, because sometimes we produce viruses by controlling them. It is a commercial business. Capitalist companies produce viruses so that they can generate and sell vaccinations. That is very shameful and poor ethics. Vaccinations and medicine should not be sold,” he said.
He went on to say that “medicines should be free of charge and vaccinations given free to children, but capitalist companies produce the viruses and vaccinations and want to make a profit. Why are they not free of charge? We should give them free of charge, and not sell them.”

Funny how folks like you paraphrase his speculation about conspiracy, but don't bother to repeat his message about taking care of people.

The full message is 50x better ... fish flu .. mocking these Zionist parasites and he got slaughtered a short time after... he was calling out these clowns for running a global ponzi scheme with your health

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1268557/pg1

Klompen

The full message is 50x better ... fish flu .. mocking these Zionist parasites and he got slaughtered a short time after... he was calling out these clowns for running a global ponzi scheme with your health

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1268557/pg1

Of course we should be skeptical of various claims, but why would bitter enemies all agree that this virus is real and that wearing masks helps?

I dug deeper and found the rest of Qaddifi's quote. Its pretty obvious from the full quote that he wasn't an anti-vaxxer, he just opposed it being used to exploit people financially.

He goes on to say: "We should give them free of charge and not sell them. The entire world should strive to protect our people.

Create and manufacture vaccinations and give them free to children and women, and not profit by them.

All those items are on the agenda of the General Assembly which has to exercise that duty."

https://youtu.be/Pmlzi0sqNbw

BigPhil

Veteran
Every thing in life has costs attached to it, hurling insults at others will not change that. As I look at the balance of your post, I sense fear more than anything else.
If you do not care for vaccines, you may want to figure out how you are going to try to counter the sway that big pharma has in our politics.
Big pharma buys both sides of the aisle, they learned well from Rockefeller medicine, who learned it from big oil.

I was just returning the little digs I was getting when I pointed out surgical masks are to stop blood going in drs mouths nothing more.

It just feels stupid, Infection rates are at all time low, And here in the UK after 4-5 months. They say you must mask up. If it was that important the government would of gave everyone instructions on how to make you're own masks 4 or 5 months ago. Saying there was a shortage is pretty lame! Dirty money is coming next just wait and see. They will say it carries germs, It always has that's not a lie. They will have us all enslaved and by the ball's in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.