What's new

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It amazes me how people genuinely believe that the government would conspire to make people obscure their faces. Its so incredibly stupid that anyone believes that. It makes facial recognition less effective, and yet Big Brother supposedly is demanding it of us.

esp. since they are mounting cameras & facial recognition computer systems across the country. i guess Big Brothers left hand does not know what his right hand is doing...on the other hand, THAT is not too hard to believe. fucking morons... i'm out of rep, Klompen. sorry...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Can YOU remember 1972? - lol

picture.php

St. Phatty

your hair doesnt sneeze on people.

we still oughtta wash our hands and face and what not, that's a given

i've only seen -1- public sneeze since Covid19 started.

it was in my face, and quite alarming because the woman who sneezed, i've known for about 5 years and she is normally real "together" and wouldn't let a sneeze escape.

but it came up so fast, it caught her off guard, and WHAM. we were bonded Germwise.

troutman

Seed Whore
BTW: The police in my city are looking for somebody who robbed a convenience store.

Stupid crackhead idiot didn't wear a mask. :laughing:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
i've only seen -1- public sneeze since Covid19 started.

it was in my face, and quite alarming because the woman who sneezed, i've known for about 5 years and she is normally real "together" and wouldn't let a sneeze escape.

but it came up so fast, it caught her off guard, and WHAM. we were bonded Germwise.
Might as well have sex with her now! You're already past the kissing parts.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Up until this point, Americans haven't been asked to wear masks in public. It's a phenomenon they may associate with some east Asian countries, where wearing face masks in public is widely accepted and perhaps a reason why some of those countries have been successful in reining in outbreaks.
"If everybody started wearing masks, suddenly, the old way of life is gone," he said. "You've suddenly admitted that this is the new normal. But you don't want to believe that."
Not to mention, masks aren't physically comfortable either. That may be enough to steer some people away from them.

12 feet droplets, vapors can travel.

Attachments

• Masks.jpg
    Masks.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 22

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
that's retarded and shameful. spreading this kind of bullshit is one big reason why our numbers are so shitty in the u.s., why they are climbing.

shame on you, boogie

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
it's not a fucking contest, not everyone lives in the u.s., and 600 THOUSAND people have died from covid-19 in 5 months.

and that doesn't count permanent health consequences of survivors.

boogieman, deciding that other ppls' lives and health are not important to you is NOT bravery.

actually, its bitch boy shit.

Absolem

Bit late Chump. Should have tried being a leader sooner. Copying Biden and his mask isn't gonna help ya now.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.