What's new

We grow vegetable gardens too! Post your Garden pics here

Apache Kush

Cool Littleleaf yeah I agree you have some really awesome colors mixed in them shots,
very unique mix indeed. I like that last photo the best and the one with the bees..

If you can find a farmers market and sell some thats a great idea because they look really nice

S

sourpuss

picture.php

Strwawberry og mother plant haha

picture.php
picture.php

Check her offspring and her clones of herself she made on her own! Are those strawberries? If they r theres gonna be a buttload!!!

S

sourpuss

Ha sweet! No nuclear plant close by. Might be the kryptonite og kush haha... they were dwarfed by existing blueberry plants I had from last year. All of a sudden they stretched out and branched hard... pretty cool... im a little thrown off by the yrllow flowers vs white on the mother so im kinda like wtf?? Buy looks like strawberries r setting up...

R strawberries invasive and spread quick? This one really wants to choke anf kill everything around it.... throws out long searching branches that land on soil and root. Is that weird for stawberries?? Guess I got more skillz then I thought haha....

Littleleaf

Veteran
yep they spread by runners. Put the runners in little flowerpots and sell or give them away.

I would love one off that freak.

S

sourpuss

Have a pack of sunflowers.... too late to pop or should I gi e it a go?? Those look nice!! I like the coloured ones behind as well

Littleleaf

Veteran
should have plenty of time, well depending if your N or S.

I live in the middle SW among the :tumbleweed: and plan on planting more over the next few days.

space them far apart and they love mulch.

Attachments

• three.jpg
    three.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 14
  • other patch.jpg
    other patch.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 10
  • weed patch.jpg
    weed patch.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 10

Green Squall

Everything going good! The potatoes are growing tomato-like fruit. I looked it up and they are poisonous. I didn't trellis the peas, so my back's gonna be hurtin once the harvesting starts. Should have zucchini,cucumbers and green beans in another week and tomatoes hopefully in a few weeks.

picture.php

Littleleaf

Veteran
carrot run.

Canning them next. We will have 5 buckets full to can.

Attachments

• sun fun.jpg
    sun fun.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 10
  • cabbage.jpg
    cabbage.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 15
  • eggplant.jpg
    eggplant.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 8
  • red carrots.jpg
    red carrots.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 9

Littleleaf

Veteran
all most free food.

Attachments

• strawberry popcorn.jpg
    strawberry popcorn.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 12
  • pitcher gourd.jpg
    pitcher gourd.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 13
  • chillies.jpg
    chillies.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 13
  • basil.jpg
    basil.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 8

Green Squall

lol "almost free food". I hear ya. This year is the closest I've come to a free garden. I used leftover seeds from last year and got all the free compost I can use. All I bought was a pack or corn and a couple 6 packs of starters.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Haven't bought seeds in a few years. I let the healthiest plant go to seed. One lettuce plant can make enough seed to plant an acker.

This pic is one carrot I replanted.(it was 14" long) I will give me at least a pound of seed.

Make your own seed and pass the extra forward. :puffpuffpass:

Attachments

• one carrot plant.jpg
    one carrot plant.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 12
  • carrot flower.jpg
    carrot flower.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 16

Pumpkin

Veteran
I love it when carrots flower... it looks like the plant belongs in a martian landscape. If not ornamental at least FREAKY!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
sweet setup^^^^^^^^^^^..my garden got off to late start..built another raised bed 5 ft by 3 ft but haven't filled it yet..my peppers are starting to take off but my maters haven't ripened yet and my early girl plants aren't the first to start ripening.. I got a roma tom starting to ripen first...yeehaw.. I don't have room for huge gardens anymore I am lucky to have my small raised beds..

Pumpkin

Veteran
stoned trout... i read another message of yours... and have some input, but i figure you chucked them anyway. You needed to have your timer before the ez-flo to prevent a leak.

"The EZ1010HB offers a more durable product. The EZ2005HB cannot be kept under pressure, the cap will leak if you turn the hose nozzle off with the tap on."

This is all OF, but I think the trout will remember the thread that I cannot find right now.

Latest posts

Latest posts