What's new

Way to go PoopyTeaBags

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Dad's gonna get smacked if he calls me huge or fat again....hahaha. I am showing, only gained 4 pounds and 4 pants sizes!!! It's all National Geographic and stuff :)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
We have a dating ultrasound today to give me a closer due date.....AND we may be able to see the sex of the baby!!! Woohoo!!!!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
^Thank you. I felt my first flutters Friday night..then again on Saturday. Haven't felt them again since:(

Didn't get to find out the sex of the babester yet, but we will in another month when I have an extensive US done.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
FINDING OUT BABIE'S SEX TODAY!!!!! I HAVE A SON OR DAUGHTER, WOOHOO!!! NAME IS PICKED OUT FOR EITHER, I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED I WOKE UP AT 6AM;)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
That's awesome Miss Blunted. I wish me and the misses were having a kid, but no such luck yet. Must be very exciting for you two. Congratulations!

GreatLakes THC :joint:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
lol well now your telling them that i smell and look like a bag of shit. lol

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
5-7 weeks until our Son gets here. He is a yielder guys, lol....big baby. Mommy is huge, yay! Getting the house put together, nesting in anticipation of this little angel that's about to bless our lives.