What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Way to go PoopyTeaBags

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Happy Anniversary PoopyTea.....8 long, hard, crazy years:)

We actually both forgot this year...until I remembered today is Michigan's first no smoking day. Hahaha....sorry babe, but you forgot too. Hilarious!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heheh We've done that before too..."wasnt yesterday our anniversary?" lol ohhhh yeah it was.....stonerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs :D

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Poopy's sister had a c-section yesterday and had her son!!!! We get to go to the hospital today and see the little booger:) Poopy is an Uncle, scary!!! LOL.

Looks like my due date is December 13th, bty!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool MissB!!..congrats to poopers and you on the new member of the fam!...you have a little bump yet? ....hows the morning sickness, has it eased up a bit? Have a great weekend you 3 :D

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I have my good days and bad days....but still better off than some women, so I'll count my blessings.

New baby is adorable, it was the first time Poopy held an infant...haha, he thought he was gonna break him. It was cute...and scary, he needs some practice to be comfortable with something so small. But it was great, I haven't held a newborn in almost 3 years...I don't want to wish away my pregnancy because I absolutely love being pregnant....but I can't wait to meet my baby :cathug:

Not much of a bump yet Mrs. B, but my upper bumps sure are getting ridiculous, haha.

Wow congrats to both of you it such an awsome experiance. Once he/she is here time will start to fly so fast take pics. That's is awsome I wish ya the best of luck and health for the family.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I can't think of any boy names I like.....Poopy hates the one name I could think of. He thinks Evan sucks. I like it:(

T

tokinafaty420

Congrats you two on the pregnancy. Sorry I never seen this thread until now, but I guess late is better than never.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Entering my second trimester, not a pound of weight gain!!!! Baby and belly are getting bigger:) Morning sickness is a thing of the past!!!! Will have an ultrasound photo to post next week:)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
So I took the Itelligender urine test this morning and it said I'm having a boy. It's supposed to pick up something in the urine that detects the sex of the baby. They're not that accurate, so we'll see in about 7 and a half weeks. Names are pretty much already picked out for both....and I'll take either a boy or girl, no problem. Actually, I'm so neutral on what I care to have, that when the test said Boy, I was sad....and if it said girl, I would have been equally sad. I think that means I want one of each!!!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Haha, there's only one in there....I've had an ultrasound already. But, they DO run in my family....ahhhh!!!!! I actually have an ultrasound tomorrow morning, so I'll post my 7 1/2 week and my 12 1/2 week photos. It's cool how at week 7 it's only a little peanut and at week 12 it's a complete baby that's already moving and kicking....so cool. I can't feel the baby yet, but it's active!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Here is baby TeaBags at a little more older than we thought. I may be around 14 weeks instead of 12 1/2...that takes my due date into late November, which I thought....I dreamed it the other night. The first photo is my ultrasound at 7 weeks, 4 days...which may have actually been 9 weeks.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
It was such a relief to see the baby moving and doing well. He was jumping all over the place, it was great:)

Latest posts

Latest posts