What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Way to go PoopyTeaBags

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Dad's gonna get smacked if he calls me huge or fat again....hahaha. I am showing, only gained 4 pounds and 4 pants sizes!!! It's all National Geographic and stuff :)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
We have a dating ultrasound today to give me a closer due date.....AND we may be able to see the sex of the baby!!! Woohoo!!!!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
^Thank you. I felt my first flutters Friday night..then again on Saturday. Haven't felt them again since:(

Didn't get to find out the sex of the babester yet, but we will in another month when I have an extensive US done.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
FINDING OUT BABIE'S SEX TODAY!!!!! I HAVE A SON OR DAUGHTER, WOOHOO!!! NAME IS PICKED OUT FOR EITHER, I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED I WOKE UP AT 6AM;)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
That's awesome Miss Blunted. I wish me and the misses were having a kid, but no such luck yet. Must be very exciting for you two. Congratulations!

GreatLakes THC :joint:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
lol well now your telling them that i smell and look like a bag of shit. lol

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
5-7 weeks until our Son gets here. He is a yielder guys, lol....big baby. Mommy is huge, yay! Getting the house put together, nesting in anticipation of this little angel that's about to bless our lives.

Latest posts

Latest posts