What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Way to go PoopyTeaBags

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
For being a great sport when I told you that you're going to be a Dad this morning. I'm still in shock too, but thank you for being there for me.

I love ya Poopface!!! And I'm SOOOOOOOOOO jealous of all that white, sticky, Reclining Buddha you will be smoking without me for the next 8 months. PK will have to step up to the plate for me and help you with that instead:)

Poopy and I have been together 8 years in a couple weeks, we are super suprised by our lovely little oops ;)

Last edited:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH shit grats guys! You guys will be great parents if you love your child as much as you do your cats and plants! I am sure it won't even be in the same ballpark. Miss B looks like you have to get yourself on a good nutrient schedule, watch your ppm's and get your ph nice and steady :)

I could never dent a buddha sack like you Miss B!

Poopy you said you were going to do some pollen chucking but I did not expect this, looks like you got a phenotype on its way. A hybrid, I wonder which way it will lean...

Totally cool guys sorry for referring to your new child like a plant, but this is IC, anything can happen.

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awwwwww congratulations to both of you, that has to be the greatest xmas gift to each other, best of luck.
Btw, you set a great example staying away till baby arrives, I feel inspired to sacrifice something myself, so I'll smoke extra just for you :D

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
wowzy woooh!!!! CONGRATS!!!! to the both of you's :D
blue is for boy... and boy is for only having to worry about one penis, instead of many many penis' lmfao... Again may you be healthy all the way thru miss blu, and may the delivery be as easy as 123 as well as you have a healthy baby boy.. god bless.. peace n pufs

sackO :tiphat:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I'm sure our little science experiment will lean toward the tea bag side....oh boy. Every room in my house will have weed growin in it one day....hahaha.

PK, yeah I'm gonna try something other than Ionic for my bloom cycle this run, ahahahahah. This little brownie still has a long time to bake, so you will have to enjoy my harvest with Poopy, he's gonna get lonely, lol.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't worry I am used to vigorously testing new strains and varieties. It is not easy work but hey, some one has to do it! I got your back Miss B!!!

C

Cookie monster

Congrats you guys no doubt the lil sprog wil bring ye much happiness :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congradz guys,atleast we know one of the kids of a new generation will be raised right.
:respect:
peace-T-

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Congrats Miss B & Poopy!!! My wife and i just had our first child a lil over a week ago after being together for bout 10 years. Its a great feeling and I wish the u two the best ;)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobie sends flowers..congrats!
708407-10-08-head-g13-1.JPG

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Wow... Thanks everyone... what can i say... i like the plant references... i told my parents i hope its a boy cause its coming out with a Nute and ppm stick around its neck ready to be my little farmer...lol

Infact all i can think about now is that article in hightimes with Shanti having his kids help around the green house... this will be true for my little one as well.. Boy or girl.... -=]

again i cant say thanks enough and Congrats to the mommy as well... Love ya babe!!