What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Way to go PoopyTeaBags

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Congratulations to all three of you! May you have wonderful times together and enjoy life!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Wow... Thanks everyone... what can i say... i like the plant references... i told my parents i hope its a boy cause its coming out with a Nute and ppm stick around its neck ready to be my little farmer...lol

Infact all i can think about now is that article in hightimes with Shanti having his kids help around the green house... this will be true for my little one as well.. Boy or girl.... -=]

again i cant say thanks enough and Congrats to the mommy as well... Love ya babe!!

We'll teach our little farmer to stand up for human rights and think for his/herself like Mom and Dad, that's for sure.

Wow, I've had a little over 24 hours to digest it all.....thank you everyone for your well wishes. :thank you:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awwww MissB and poopers have a little one in the oven, thats soooooo coool!
congrats you 2!
much love from mrsb!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
how exciting

there is nothing in this world that makes a man feel as proud than seeing your baby for the first time. Happiest day in my life for sure

congrats to both of you!

F

feral

^^7 phenos of NYCD I can't touch for 8 months, shit! **Mason jars on shopping list**
with a 8 month cure that should be one hell of a congratulations present when you light up.
or,
instead of cigars just roll a bunch of doobies and pass them out.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Thanks again everyone nothing but K++ to all of you... we will keep everyone updated....

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Congrats you guys, I think you should register an IC handle for the little tyke right now so they can get some rep, maybe "Poopy bX Blunts"? :)

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
picture.php

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Little teabag is only the size of a little piece of bubble right now and already making me beg for my second trimester, hahahaha. I'm actually doing pretty good, just learning how this pregnancy wants to work. Kid doesn't like a lot of motion so far, that's for sure!!! But, likes Pink Floyd and chicken noodle soup:)

C

CANNATOPIA

Congrats Friend!

Congrats Friend!

My wife & I found out not long ago we have another member coming too. :tiphat:
Too cool & Wish ya the best of luck!

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
congratulations!!!! Seriously great to hear.

We took our test 3 hours ago...... it was negative. Been trying 13 months. No biggie,..... it'll happen, made us happy to read this.

Best vibes for you and your family.

:)

Smiley