Water Cure 1, 2, 3, ala TK

N

NiceCheese

i failed getting them like this nice picture

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Awesome info NiceChesse! Glad to hear another users experience with water curing :yes:

I'm surprised you noticed a reduction in potency though, I've had the opposite experience.

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
NiceCheese said:
Tx you NiteTiger
I decided to specify a very bit lower potency because i think some flavors got their roles in the global potency... Maybe its more carbon monoxide or others...
Well, it's very close anyway !

did you use a salad spinner? :O rotating? :O maybe that's why you lost some potency...

Anyone has some hint about the ph of the incoming water?

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
yeah anyhow i'm going to see it by myself....

I have two plants now: One i'll feed till the end and water cure, the other one i will flush for 10 days and aircure.

I hope that 10 days more of nutrients will catch up with the lost of weight...

NiteTiger

Veteran
Give it a try gram! I'm sure you'll like it, just remember to use it appropriately :wave:

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
yeah for sure!

But i was hoping to do something out of the leaves and trim and popcorn buds of the unflushed plants.

How can i use unflushed residual material?
Is bubblehash safe enough?

N

NiceCheese

how they did look at the end of water cure ?
how much time took you jar cure ?
no more pics

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Veteran
The water cured nug (the darker one) had just dried out from the water cure when this was taken. The air cured had just dried as well.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
I've read this whole thread. Great read! But, I don't remember anyone mentioning that water cured bud is great for eatables and FERMENTING!

NiteTiger

Veteran
vintner said:
I've read this whole thread. Great read! But, I don't remember anyone mentioning that water cured bud is great for eatables and FERMENTING!

Then you didn't read very well :biglaugh:

Well, I mentioned the edibles thing at least, never thought about using it for fermenting. Have you had good results? I'd love to see a thread on that! :rasta:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Last edited:

Jacksparrow

Does water curing remove the smell completely ...allowing something like a ....stealth J?

Stealth upon exhale is my question...burning a doob that doesnt smell like ganja, but smells like...w/e water cured ganja smells like

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Veteran
Exactly.

I mix in a bit of high quality tobacco, makes it nothing more than a cigarette.

Last edited:
G

huh. i think that i am trying this with a little bud. but the thing is is it that you have to accelerate the drying after removing from water? or it will get mold? so id have to put a dehumidifier in the room to accelerate the drying time after the soaking?