What's new

Was I being a bitch?

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
I guess the OP never watched the movie Dazed and Confused.

Someone's tokin' some reefer.

I came here to do two things, kick some ass and drink some beer. And it looks like we're almost out of beer!

Wrong on a few things really.

Naw.. I've seen it about a dozen times.. one of my favs.

I'm your typical gym rat with a blue collar backround, im no square either, I love blasting a bowl, so I can eat more to pack on more mass. But I'm not gonna pull out a pipe, and burn one in the public like that but thats just ME.

If I was at a party like that I'd try to bum few tokes off that pipe. :p

plur

Hey man good lookin out, but MYOB next time. These dudes know its illegal, they know people can see them and they obviously don't care. And neither will anybody else who decides to toke in public. I realize you're looking out for their best interests but if they don't care, why should you?
K+

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally, I think you were looking out for the employees. Not only that, looking out for the possible clientel - that could have been lost. If I was an owner, and I saw my employees smoking in the restaurant callously like that, I'd make sure it was the last fucking bud they smoked there. No respect for the business - whatsoever. I have no problems with them going outside getting blasted, but not in an area that can be seen by customers. For all you MYOB personalities, play Devils' Advocate and put yourself in the owners' place.