Warning - High Odor Strains

UK CHEESE
BLUE CHEESE
NEB CHEESE
CHIESEL
AFGAHNI CHEESE
AND NEARLY EVERYTHING ELSE CHEESE IS A STINKER

roadkill skunk
and i hear that the newest contendor to the stank of the almighty cheese is bc roadkill

roadkill x deep chunk

uk cheese cut
picture.php

HempHut

I have grown several different strains. All have been at least relatively low odor, except for Nirvana Aurora Indica. Without a properly set up room, this one is dangerous. I had to cut mine early, because of a poorly designed odor control system. It is the only strain I have had this problem with, even though I haven't changed my odor control set-up. It was great, even cut early, but it is not for someone where smell is an issue.

This depends upon phenotype.

You can get the other end of the spectrum where it has almost no odour unless you physically disturb the plants during flower.

I would guess there's a NL dominant phenotype with almost no odour and an Afghani dominant phenotype that gives off the heavy funk.

Was that Serious Seeds AK-47? May I ask, did you grow from seed? When (what year) did you purchase them if I may ask?

Hey, I'm pretty sure that it was serious AK, but I'm not sure how old the plant was as I got it from a cutting, but i had it about 2007, so probably no older than 2005. Hope this helps!

berlinweed

AK47 by Serious can have phenos that really stink! I have a cut that has a intense chemical (sort of artificial) skunk odor that bites the nose.

BW

vprising909

OG Kush
Napalm

You can smell it from about 20ft outside the house! You don't notice it when your in the house, but when you leave and come back it is some smelly shit! Super dank but super smelly!!

S

shadoweye976

here are all stinkers!!!...more to come :)

Nirvana Aurora Indica

hindu kush
super skunk
shiva skunk
Sensi seeds hindu kush
DP's Orange bud
sour diesel
ECSD
shiskaberry
.Jack Herrer
GDP
Sensi star
white widow
mass. super skunk.
the real big bud from the north west
road kill skunk
cheese
strawberry cough
Serious Seeds Bubblegum
Diesel Ryder
Cannacopia - Lapis Mnt. Indica
Nirvana - Ice
Nirvana - Big Bud (indica pheno)
Cheese
Powerplant
neville´s Haze
Double Strawberry Diesel
Trainwreck
Chem D
Island Sweet Skunk
Serious Seeds White Russian
THSeeds Puna Budder
Casey Jones
super skunk
Pot of gold
hash plant
Durgamata
Powerplant
BC Roadkill x Deepchunk
NYCD
Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk
Lapis Mountain
Deep Chunkolate
OG Kush
Nirvana Afghan
Nirvana Misty
UK CHEESE
BLUE CHEESE
NEB CHEESE
CHIESEL
AFGAHNI CHEESE
ak47-ak48
low ryder#2
sd ibl
OG STELLA BLUE
Napalm

S

shadoweye976

it would be cool if there are breeders out there which are searching-growing plants with a low odoor

T

THCV

i agree with OG and other kushes in general being stanky as hell, but when i am harvesting kushes along side Schrom, all i can smell is Schrom. Strongest smell i have grown, although TW is close. Sour D is strong as is my Pineapple OG. All require great smell control from veg through flower through cure and into the bag. People complain that their whole house stinks if i give them a normal ziploc so I've started using Smelly Proofs, which work great, close to flawless. And THC_Decap, i agree, if it doesn't stink, what's the point? Mild smelling herb is herb that stays in the jar, usually...

indicrazy

I'll throw another vote in for White Russian. Great, RELIABLY stinky strain. At least 80% of every pack is quite stinky. With no odor control, the smell will probably be obvious throughout your house within 7-10 days from seed. Fantastic stem smells too, skunk and fresh ground pepper corns for the most part. Man, I wish I could market it as a cooking spice - it smells very good and would make an awesome meat seasoning. mmmmmmmmmm That all over a nice juicy blackened steak, wow I'm getting hungry... anyways -

Not the stinkiest I've grown, but certainly the best to recommend if you are looking specifically for something stinky to try out that is readily available to anyone, as you are practically guaranteed to get more stinkers than you know what to do with....

tinman

ok,im guna be clonin some super skunk and by the time spring is here they will be in veg. no filter there in flower i run a small can filter and have no oders anywhere but in the flower room. what am i in for. and what do i do about it?!

Latest posts

Latest posts