What's new

Warning - High Odor Strains

U

unthing

Oh yeah, my contribution to this thread:

Pot of gold and White russian we're pretty bad stinkers, Neville like Herb said doesn't have overpowering stink, but this sweet tropical something scent that just floats everywhere. At least in my experience.

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
DP's Orange bud is very stanky!!!

It sure is!

There is a pheno that has very little odor but the Orange Blossom smelling pheno is very strong. Whenever the scrubber would get turned off the smell would be noticeable, even from outside.

C

cork144

UK cheese clone, one plant in 1l of soil, stank my entire room out! i had to give it to a friend to grow!

i also have a random bagseed, very sativa, huge stretch, low yeilder, but the smell, my god the smell.

jocat

re

re

cheese is by far the stinkiest iv'e grown in 20+ years, and i love fightin' with that smell

2stoge

Smelliest Strains

Smelliest Strains

What are some of the most STINKIEST strains out there? The ones that can be double bagged and still reeks. :yoinks:

elfstone

Cannacopia's strains, Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk, Lapis Mountain, and Deep Chunkolate are all very odiferous in the flowering phase as well.

2stoge

Thanks everyone for the input. I got a huge carbon filter (50+lbs) and want to put it to the ultimate test.

whodair

Veteran
that will help with the smell from growing it. then theres the smell from storing it, smoking it...unbelievably worth it though

j6p

j6p, atleast the sage clone I've grown wasn't smellier than average strain, it had more weird fresh incense smell to it than a stink, sandalwood maybe?
Thanks! The sandalwood comparison does seem familiar, now that I think of it. And as luck would have it, I'm fond of sandalwood.

Looks like it's it S.A.G.E time :D

sleestack

cheese is by far the stinkiest iv'e grown in 20+ years, and i love fightin' with that smell

Getting a little nervous here... got 3 cheese in my small appartment, and the smell is getting stronger every day!:moon:
Everybody who comes in the door gets a weird look on there face..
Really aint hiding anything with that smell!:laughing: So lets hope there`s no rats in the building.. cuz i really hate rats.. and so do my two tigers!

JBlaze

White Russian had me peeping out the window for popo. That shit stank to high heavens with great ventilation and scrubber.

mixin

Thanks! The sandalwood comparison does seem familiar, now that I think of it. And as luck would have it, I'm fond of sandalwood.

Looks like it's it S.A.G.E time :D

running 2 sage and one sage n' sour now for the first time. expecting great things from both of them!

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
White Widow has a strong odor from the last month of flower to jar.

S

shadoweye976

Afghan very pungnet strong smell
Nirvana misty :very very strong
nycd:also very stinky

this is my top 3 "