What's new

want to move to emerald triangle

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
your best bet is to stack up at least 5-10k and come out here next ourdoor season and try to find work trimming.

if you come out here during spring summer i can almost garuntee you will end up sleeping on the street or in someones doorstep with nothing to smoke.

the economy is crucial out here, not alot of jobs, flooded market, lots of crabby dealers angry about all the new east coast transplants.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
very true, cant believe i never thought about that

yea i dont understand why people move to cali when they can just grow out in the cuts somewhere in the east coast and get WAY more, plus you pay way less rent.

the only flip side is that we dont face 5 years for growing we only face one or two..

Mr. Tony

Veteran
your best bet is to stack up at least 5-10k and come out here next ourdoor season and try to find work trimming.

5-10K there gets you trim work

5-10K in his home town will get him some 1k's, that at 6 for the lama= bakery full of bread.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
5-10K there gets you trim work

5-10K in his home town will get him some 1k's, that at 6 for the lama= bakery full of bread.

yea the trimming wage has fallen alot, i know broke scumbags who trim packs for as little as a 100 bucks and a few free nugs.

but 5kw grow here in cali for first time offender haha you are looking at 6-12 months time. 5kw in georgia well id imagine its alot more.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I plan on movin out and getting a cheap mobile home or something like that, im not in the city, how much money you think to set up a setup with those results?

dont think of it in terms of money alone, money will not garuntee you jack shit if you dont have your grow dialed in.

theres a small chance you are gonna jump from CFLs into a 5k.
first you should find a apartment or small house and try running 2k, then after a few harvests bump it up to 5k when you get your returns.

especially if you have no capitol at all. start doing research you have lots of reading to do.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Find a nice outdoor spot in the woods and plant some patches alover the place next outdoor season of just a few big plants each in case some are found or get jacked, cross your fingers and pray. If all goes well you have the cash to move.

OR you could do this with a bunch of autoflower plants so they come in in about 2 - 2.5 months from planting in the off season as you have good grow conditions nearly year round & when nobody expects them outdoors.

sorcival

In georgia, mid to south out in the boonies you can expect to spend in the neighborhood
of:
$300 to 500 rent for 3 bdr trailer
$150 to 200 for utilities(electric and water)
$100 for cable and internet
$75 for phone
$500 down for buy-here-pay-here car
$50 weekly for food
$650 for decent set-up for grow in a bedroom(white painted walls, 1Kw lights, soil, pots,
carbon scrubbers, heat, cooling, security
$50 per week on fuel for car and travel to and from nearest city
Earnings from decent job($10 per hour) = $400 wkly

You can do a budget run and total about $1000 monthly for wrapping it all together, while
bringing in that cover cash of $1600 monthly...while growing.
THEN after harvest, drying and curing...your income goes to about $5000 wkly.

That is assuming you dont get cocky, talkative, or hot and busted.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
In georgia, mid to south out in the boonies you can expect to spend in the neighborhood
of:
$75 for phone
$50 weekly for food
$650 for decent set-up for grow in a bedroom(white painted walls, 1Kw lights, soil, pots,

You can do a budget run and total about $1000 monthly for wrapping it all together, while

Don't forget the security dog or dogs. Yeah, you'll want one.

sorcival

of:
$75 for phone
$50 weekly for food

Let me clarify the set-up costs a bit here for ya:
1kw light = $199.00 (cheapo)
soil, pots, nutes = $50.00
Carbon scrubber = $50.00 (walmart rubbermaid hamper, active carbon, poly, tape, and pipe)
heating = $30.00 (electric wall heater radiant 1500 watt)
cooling = $60.00ac unit 5k (pawn shop)
white paint = $25.00 (1 gallon paint, brush, roller)
security = $50.00 (duct tape, al. foil, door locks, door sealer)
misc expenses = $135.00 (last minute items)

the light is here: http://www.discount-hydro.com/index.php

just thought I would be a bit more specific, as this is a starter
kit sort of thing, not a major grow op...
costs shitloads more for commercial setup...
But this will do for starting out till you get some serious cash
together, as well as a stable productive line-up of smoke.
peace

of course this is all just speculation and a base for ideas...

i already have vehicles and stuff, just need some capital to get a place and when that happens ill be back, you guys are absolutely great, i have read cannabis.coms fourms for a long time and these so i know how to grow, im not a complete newb, just havent messed with HID'S or nutrients, i put alot of love into my grows and they usally turn out good....i just heard 1ks use alot of power and can spike attention