What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WallyDuck vs VerdantGreen

Hey dot's looking good...:)

Thanks man, I did my best to screw it up but the plants were too good.

Contra D- Chem D x (Chem D x (Chem 4 x (Chem D x Hindu Kush..
20211209_132819.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great, they all look like they are well on the way now ! :tiphat:

can't see much evidence of stunting or streaking on the Contra D which must be good news... time will tell i guess.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those 4 look like they have responded well to topping !.. i keep looking out for streaking or twisting on the leaves but not seeing any which is good news !

VG :tiphat:

Those 4 look like they have responded well to topping !.. i keep looking out for streaking or twisting on the leaves but not seeing any which is good news !

I've not seen any mosaic traits so far.. all are branchy #8 being more pole type..

Contra D topped except for the runt #1..
20211213_123406.jpg

C5mango x's all topped except for the runt c5mango x c5mango..
20211213_123424.jpg

The other Thin-Mango x C5mango is still lurking the veg space..
20211213_132750.jpg

...CR500AF...

Ya man Dot's looking good nice to see they didn't mind the topping, mine didn't react as well but they are starting to go now.
Nicely done i am enjoying the show...:)

Sunshineinabag

We are slowly changing into a wetter late summed early fall grow season 8 degrees warmer jn 50-100 yrs i zhjnk I overheard.
mold resistant plants are a must for us now. Blueberry muffin (humboldt) and !(ace) Malawi molded all to hell sadly

Any advice on heavy mold resistance?:petting:

Yo CR.. further developments..

Laos
20211223_135039.jpg

Nevil #2
20211223_135631.jpg

Fat Mango
20211223_205311.jpg

Clones
20211223_154525.jpg

Wallyducks pruned down to a couple nodes.
The 2 at the bottom are Thin Mango.. could only get a clone of the one in the cup
20211223_205930.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good herb is universal:gday:

Contra D green mass... transplant today..

they look great Dots! from what i can see they mostly look very 'big ' and healthy which is great news... and may push the proportions of the big to 'lil' phenos nearer to the 75:25 split. (thanks GMT - my genetics mentor !) . which would be more what we might expect from a genetic segregation rather than 50:50 . i'll crunch the numbers at some point.

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just saw the new pics too... the Laos looks beautiful ! all looking great !

VG