What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WallyDuck vs VerdantGreen

This one has been a long time coming: Doobie Ash'ers Series.
Click image for larger version  Name:	pa-1207948-bodyline-field.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.9 KB ID:	17987124

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

I had a very very very hard decision to make regarding VG gear to pop, choices were as follows:
Contra D (ChemD x c4DD
Chemnesia (Amnesia x c4DD
Rhino D (White Rhino x c4DD
C4DD4 (Chem4 x c4DD

On good authority I went with Contra D x 11.

Click image for larger version  Name:	pa-1207948-bodyline-field.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.9 KB ID:	17987124

Next up the legendary WallyDuck, a friend and a heart as big as his outdoor trees.

2x laos mango#1 x c5 Mango
2x mango haze fat x c5 Mango
2x mango haze thin x c5 Mango
2x c5 mango x c5 Mango
2x nevils haze x c5 Mango

So no seed soaking, just straight into rinsed and wrung Coco. Watered in with a tablespoon of water mixed with a pinch of seaweed powder.

There's also 5 tonygreen Gorilla Bub in their, which you can catch over here:
https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...s#post17986424

Now we wait :chin:

Last edited:
B

Benny106

Contra D was some real terpy fire, so was the chemniesa! Both were really complex profiles that aren't the usual status quo.

Sunshineinabag

Hopefully as global warming increases...2 degrees in 40 yrs here documented. Those c5 x far hazes will adapt better.....

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Aaaw, thought it was gonna be a fistfight between Verdant and Wally when I saw the header. Or MMA, maybe even boxing rules..
Call it "Sunday Night Stoner Fight".

I´d stay up to watch that pay-per-view live!

But nope, damn it!

Oh well, carry on :)

Nice problems to have ha ha...)

I've got 99 problems and wanting to pop more then I can is definitely one of them.

Got my eye on that Chemnesia for sure
Yo bsg. The Chemnesia was top of my list for a while, combo'ing skunk haze and chem seems a no-brainer

:hotbounce pop the Nev Haze x C 5 …. You’ll be happy you did:biggrin:
I did! But there's no way I can do them like you I can't do a huge room of haze man lol

Contra D was some real terpy fire, so was the chemniesa! Both were really complex profiles that aren't the usual status quo.
Yo bean thanks for the testimony. Sounds pucker

Aaaw, thought it was gonna be a fistfight between Verdant and Wally when I saw the header. Or MMA, maybe even boxing rules..
Call it "Sunday Night Stoner Fight".

I´d stay up to watch that pay-per-view live!

But nope, damn it!

Oh well, carry on :)

Sig pic checks out.

I mean the breeders could really get a bag, let's set it up!

Hehe.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
go you good things , hahaha ,
hope you get something you like out of there ,
as star crash says , pop some of those ones he has been flaunting around,
doesnt look like you can grow wrong with them ,
im keen to see how things go man ,
i always enjoy checking out your grows,
you do darn fine work my friend ....

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great.... i seem to be late ! looking forward to this ! - i see wally is much more generous with his seeds than me lol.
heres hoping for a good pop !
VG

Chi13

ICMag Donor
:lurk:

Grow off with genetics from two of the nicest people on this site.
This should be good.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After such kind words, we'd better be good and not get involved in any 'sledging' !

download-5.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and to continue with the Cricket metaphors ... the Contra D is a bit of a curve ball !

Contra D - This was a side project to the main task of making F2s of my C4DD (which have turned out great, see link) I decided to make a further backcross to the Chem D clone, as well a bx to the Chem 4… really just for completeness sakes and to maybe learn a bit about the genetics
So the Contra D is C4DDD, and this further bx seems to have caused the growth genes to segregate quite dramatically - causing around half of the progeny to be Big, vigorous plants, and the other half to be small, miniaturised plants.We called them ‘Big D’ and ‘Little D’ phenos.
So if you were looking for seeds that give all uniform plants then this is not the seedline for you… but if you are looking for a big, vigorous ‘keeper’ , then you might find something.
But obviously as well as needing a bit of luck with the male/female ratio… with Contra D you also need a bit of luck with the big/small ratio as well… so fingers crossed. Luckily, dots has a few alternative packs of my gear if we need some substitutes…
So yes, not a typical seedline..and early days.. but imo the ‘Big D’ plants are pretty special.

C4DD F2: https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-v...reeders/verdantgreen/377350-c4ddf2-grow-along

Got some action, first 2 to stir are both VG's
20211112_215410.jpg

Coco gets to drying out pretty fast so I'm giving them a tablespoon daily! Which is sketchy because I don't want to cause rot
20211112_214639.jpg
20211112_214636.jpg

:gday:

Latest posts

Latest posts