Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
Medical Rights! Medical Rights!

They say it...over and over again....19 will take away my Medical Rights! They will use 19 to ban Medical!

LMAO...your all a bunch of Pussies!

19 is the best thing for Medical cannabis since the Kelly decision. But wait...I'm talking about TRUE Medical Cannabis use. Not your typical "Hey I got my card and nows eyes cashing in" bullshit.

If your here talking shit about 19...and you sell pot....FUCK OFF!

I'm so tired of hearing these bullshit excuses from people that are just afraid to loose money. Selfish fucking pieces of shit I tell you!

I'm tired of being a criminal! 215 does a lot for me...but with 19, me and about 2 million other folks will no longer be criminals! And it's about time!

It doesn't matter...it's winning and only gaining momentum. Soon you 215 gangsters with your shitty b grade will be looking for a real job. While your trying to figure out a new scare tactic...some of us are planning our new business. You see...the ones that have been here for the love of the plant, not only grow better then you but we will evolve with our beloved plant. It's over...soon the boys will have to go home and the true breeders and growers will thrive.

:moon:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Im just saying that its a controversial issue. When a controversial issue is this close in the polls people ussaly tend not to vote for change. I know it is ahead in most polls but they are very close if not with in the margin of error. So people will break towards a no vote come election day. That is the general trend anyways. And california is a very conservative state still. Just becuz san fran and la is full of liberal whack jobs doesnt mean the whole state is. Just remember that its way to close in the polls for it to pass. I wouldnt bet the farm on it not passing but id bet the wife thats for sure. we will see. And just cuz I have one post doesnt mean anything. I read this site and numerous other forums for years without posting. I just like the info. off gassing thread really saved me a headache I was having since 2007 with my plants fucking up for no reason. It was the ngw hose.. fuckers

Ill try to look up some examples of hot ticket items breaking towards the no vote when its this close. so you haters can have something to chew on

You really expect anyone to take voting advice from someone who spells because b-e-c-u-z?

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im just saying that its a controversial issue. When a controversial issue is this close in the polls people ussaly tend not to vote for change. I know it is ahead in most polls but they are very close if not with in the margin of error. So people will break towards a no vote come election day. That is the general trend anyways. And california is a very conservative state still. Just becuz san fran and la is full of liberal whack jobs doesnt mean the whole state is. Just remember that its way to close in the polls for it to pass. I wouldnt bet the farm on it not passing but id bet the wife thats for sure. we will see. And just cuz I have one post doesnt mean anything. I read this site and numerous other forums for years without posting. I just like the info. The off gassing thread really saved me a headache I was having since 2007 with my plants fucking up for no reason. It was the ngw hose.. fuckers

Ill try to look up some examples of hot ticket items breaking towards the no vote when its this close. so you haters can have something to chew on

In general, I think that you might be right about the vote swinging away. In this case, however, I think that there are tens of thousands of people who are going to say that they oppose legalization, but in the privacy of the voting booth are going to remember that they used to enjoy smoking pot and would again if it was legal. I live in a very conservative area, and all of the senior citizens (theoretically the most conservative group) that I have spoken to are in favor of it. Closet smokers and fiscal conservatives demanding our dollars are going to be a major factor. Oh, and by the way, I've watched the election turnouts for years and the liberal forces from SoCal and the Bay invariably kick our asses.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Im just saying that its a controversial issue. When a controversial issue is this close in the polls people ussaly tend not to vote for change. I know it is ahead in most polls but they are very close if not with in the margin of error. So people will break towards a no vote come election day. That is the general trend anyways. And california is a very conservative state still. Just becuz san fran and la is full of liberal whack jobs doesnt mean the whole state is. Just remember that its way to close in the polls for it to pass. I wouldnt bet the farm on it not passing but id bet the wife thats for sure. we will see. And just cuz I have one post doesnt mean anything. I read this site and numerous other forums for years without posting. I just like the info. The off gassing thread really saved me a headache I was having since 2007 with my plants fucking up for no reason. It was the ngw hose.. fuckers

Cali is more Liberal than Conservative-- Just mentioning it, because it seemed to be a Point for you--:tiphat:
THE COMPOSITION OF ELECTORATE HAS SHIFTED SINCE LAST GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION.
The number of registered voters in California rose by more than one million between the November 2006 gubernatorial election and the June 2010 gubernatorial primary (from 15.8 to 17 million), and the composition of the electorate has shifted. Democrats constitute 44.5% of registered voters (up 3 points since 2006), Republicans make up 30.8% (down 3.5 points), and decline-to-state or independent voters account for 20.2% (up 1.5 points). Our surveys indicate that among those most likely to vote, 44% are Democrats, 35% are Republicans, and 18% are independents, relatively unchanged since 2006.
http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/jtf/JTF_VoterProfilesJTF.pdf

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
I just saw the Reuters poll saying that prop 19 will be easily defeated. Well screw those lying bastards. I've seen them try to manipulate and lie in other situations before. They must have a vested intrust in the prop's failure.

The democrats should come out in force to prevent that Arnold clone Meg from getting in, and they will send 19 to victory. The prop has flaws, but failure of 19 will help keep the illegal drug dealers happy and in business, making their nice tidy profits.

Just my opinion!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
another thing put in to get 19 on the ballot. That is never going to change.

there are counties in southern states that don't allow alcohol... it called a dry county.

Yeah those places suck, and maybe that was added to 19 to make it palatable; however my point is 19 does not stop the raids in counties that are anti MJ.

I think you give way too much credit to the authors of this bill. It will pass, but they did not use their brain while writing it and the only thing it takes to get an initiative on the ballot is money for sigs.

You could indite a ham sandwich under that standard. The better argument is that they have that language in the bill so that it will pass, and maybe it will.

I agree it is a step forward for the world, but it just is a really crappy bill for CA.

:joint:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
Damn. ur lame dude, whoops i spelled you,re with ur. Fuck you are lame. Discount the truth and pick on someone for typing like im texting. wow ..get a fucking life. really

Like dgaf brah,,, y can't we juz b srh n r mx n disco lift trux??? I got sum KMK we kan blast wile getn sum bro hoes &&& we kan fukn blaze like johnny richter out my sour bong. spaded n faded 4 life!!!

Herborizer

Veteran
I am hoping that all the young voters that are usually a low turn out, vote this year. I am sure most of those polls are not taking into consideration the force of the young voters. Imagine if we got like a 60+% vote! It would be amazing!

I don't like seeing the Reuters recent poll, but part of me is happy for it. Hopefully it will create a little fire under the butts of the lazy voters to get out there and VOTE.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I am hoping that all the young voters that are usually a low turn out, vote this year. I am sure most of those polls are not taking into consideration the force of the young voters. Imagine if we got like a 60+% vote! It would be amazing!

I don't like seeing the Reuters recent poll, but part of me is happy for it. Hopefully it will create a little fire under the butts of the lazy voters to get out there and VOTE.

Off cycle elections are notorious for LOW turn out and the young are the WORST for voting, but most likely to support 19. If 19 passes it should really be seen as a land slide.

The angry anti gay marriage was strong enough to rally two years ago even with Obama carrying CA by a country mile. If there really was ANY opposition to 19 we would see, but most of the world could care less about MJ and any with an opinion are spending 10 to 1 in favor of this.

:joint:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Like dgaf brah,,, y can't we juz b srh n r mx n disco lift trux??? I got sum KMK we kan blast wile getn sum bro hoes &&& we kan fukn blaze like johnny richter out my sour bong. spaded n faded 4 life!!!

Me thinks you know just a bit too much about all that bro--:ying:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran

I hope they don't. Most of the younger voters I talk to are against it because slangin mj is easy money and they don't want any competition because they buy that norcal garbage for 2300 a pound and sell it for $50 an 1/8

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
What pisses me off is this

public opinion is VERY IMPORTANT

we all bitched at the damn "running a kid over in the drive through because your high" commerical among many other "public awareness" bullshit that has been ran for MANY MANY years.

Now we have a chance to at least get the public opinion BEHIND us as far as it being ok to smoke and not something evil that they have been raised to believe INSTEAD however people are gunna hope it fails just because the bill wasn't EXACTLY perfect.

What do you see it saying for public opinion if the legalization fails this go around, do you really think the average joe is going to say "well it must have been because the growers disagreed with how the bill was written and we should side with them" OR do you think the average joe will think "fuckin potheads thought they could give drugs to our kids and make it legal!"

public opinion is what gets the right to vote, gay rights, black rights and other serious bills passed. What if those who wanted slavery to end stopped a bill to allow it simply because it wasn't written exactly how they wanted it?

once we have the "its cool the state is ok with it" going around and smoke shops being as normal as a 7-11 we can then CHANGE or ammend the bill as we see fit AND be able to get the new WAKE UPS voting our way as well.

I just don't get why people would not want this especially in this political and economic setting. Keep us out of jail, hustle as needed and hope to be ahead of the game is our economy actually does tank fully.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
What pisses me off is this

public opinion is VERY IMPORTANT

we all bitched at the damn "running a kid over in the drive through because your high" commerical among many other "public awareness" bullshit that has been ran for MANY MANY years.

Now we have a chance to at least get the public opinion BEHIND us as far as it being ok to smoke and not something evil that they have been raised to believe INSTEAD however people are gunna hope it fails just because the bill wasn't EXACTLY perfect.

What do you see it saying for public opinion if the legalization fails this go around, do you really think the average joe is going to say "well it must have been because the growers disagreed with how the bill was written and we should side with them" OR do you think the average joe will think "fuckin potheads thought they could give drugs to our kids and make it legal!"

public opinion is what gets the right to vote, gay rights, black rights and other serious bills passed. What if those who wanted slavery to end stopped a bill to allow it simply because it wasn't written exactly how they wanted it?

once we have the "its cool the state is ok with it" going around and smoke shops being as normal as a 7-11 we can then CHANGE or ammend the bill as we see fit AND be able to get the new WAKE UPS voting our way as well.

I just don't get why people would not want this especially in this political and economic setting. Keep us out of jail, hustle as needed and hope to be ahead of the game is our economy actually does tank fully.

People DO want it. Only ones that don't are the growers and dealers who are making money under the table and don't want to pay taxes or have any more competition.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Hahhaha it's honestly the mentality of half the patients that come through the shop..... All dgaf'ed and srh'ed out

Haha...yeah, I am kinda into that scene-- I am personal friends with several of the Artists on the Label...and some Mulisha homies--
I have been into this for over 10 years...I was the "Old Guy" when I started...now I'm "Jim"...the guy with the good pot-- :biglaugh:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
People DO want it. Only ones that don't are the growers and dealers who are making money under the table and don't want to pay taxes or have any more competition.

Why do you keep saying that it is only for one reason and for one reason only?

How the hell are we in a 100+ post thread if it's simply greed getting in the way of this bill?

I, as well as many others, have pointed out the reasons that have fuck all to do with greed.

I still think you don't read the thread.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
Why do you keep saying that it is only for one reason and for one reason only?

How the hell are we in a 100+ post thread if it's simply greed getting in the way of this bill?

I, as well as many others, have pointed out the reasons that have fuck all to do with greed.

I still think you don't read the thread.

Because i think they're full of shit. None of you have come up with a single valid reason to vote against legalization. So when I hear these petty arguments, all it sounds like to me is that they are growers and dealers who are having a hard time explaining why mj should be illegal and the only reason they are opposing it is because they don't want to pay taxes and have more competition. That's the only thing I can see why smokers would vote against legalization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts