What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenguy

Veteran
No...its is legalization....in EVERY sense of the word.

If it does not fit 'your' definition...then that is YOUR problem.

It will be LEGAL to possess cannabis
It will be LEGAL to cultivate cannabis
It will be LEGAL to store your cannabis
It will be LEGAL to use and possess HASH
It will be LEGAL to purchase cannabis

Sounds like legalization to me. As a matter of fact smart guy, show me a more liberal drug policy in ANY free modern society...You can't!
Applying your logic to our current situation:

Its legal to possess cannabis now
Its legal to cultivate as much as you want right now
Its legal to store all you want right now
Ok hash isn't legal :(
Its legal to buy cannabis now..

Prop19 should just remove the "have to get a doctors rec" part.
Oh and adjust the bad laws... and let people vote about sales in counties, not the reps, and allow hash (which it currently does), etc..

Just because a recommendation is needed doesn't mean anything. Consider it a flat tax. Most people smoke to self medicate anyways.

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
a 1k conventional grow in a 5x5 area with top strains would earn an average grower who can pull .5 gpw a solid 3500 per grow before expenses. Thats if he sold his harvest by the gram ofcoarse, now if he wanted to sell wholesale he could take home 2,000, after expenses 1000 per harvest! Thats not bad, 500 bucks a month per 1k! i can quit my job at radio shack and become a full time grower! Wait, no ill make 4X that at McDonnells at 40hrs per week!

Damn I am high! I read your post wrong...misinterpreted it and wrote out a long post before reading yours again :)

Here are some thoughts

A store owner will have to buy from a licensed source. That won't be some dude growing from his 5x5. This is GOING to be controlled by the ABC and they WILL regulate it just like alcohol. You don't go to a liquor store in Cali and buy moonshine that was brewed in some dudes spare bedroom.

A person selling to his friends will have a tough time pulling a profit IF he plans on staying within the 5x5 limit and is a smoker himself.

To be honest...after 19 and the dust settles, if you want to make money..I'm not talking lunch money here...you will need and want a business license...bottom line. I will have one.

nvthis

It is all bs propaganda. We already got this shit figured out. We are going to be growing one high yeilding strain and one strain only, so y'all can have the rest of your snooty ass buds. See, here is hook.. It don't matter if we got mites. It don't matter if we got pm. It don't matter what chemicals we use as our dry process will guarentee elimination of all traces. That's one headache we don't need to worry about. According to our studies, we will be leading the way withing 4 years. NO one can put out a smooth, great tasting product faster then we can. When you have a giant yielding 42 day strain, who can beat us? We quick dry our buds to preserve the freshness our customers demand. We then water cure for a full 5 days, giving you the smoothest smoke possible on the market. Then we soak the buds in one of our 4 patent pending flavors: Mango Essence, Lemon-Lime Essence, Smokey Grape and I Can't Believe It's Not Kush. 2 days later you have the freshest, best tasting product money can buy. We are also testing 3 more flavors.. Strawberry Shortcake, Pine Forest and Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake. Look out for these, they're gonna be HUGE! Our product will be the most powerful smelling and best tasting you will ever find. Of course we will change the names as to not run afoul of watchgroups like the tobacco industry. And don't worry, the California marijuana legacy will live on in the record. Just don't expect to see it in any grade school history books. But that legacy is dead. Time for a new one, and we will be leading the charge.. We're not even from cali, so what do we care? As for the 5x5 space? Our lawyers are working on that now. What can you do with a 5x5 space? Nothing. Best thing to do is just eliminate it. 19 was a stroke of luck in that regard. We have crunched the numbers. We have consistancy on our side (and no one can match that). We have put a lot of thought into this and you won't need a pathetic 5x5 space when things get going. We will take care of everything. Don't worry. We know what's best for California and your input, at this point, is irrelevent. Thank you California for the years of hard work making this thing happen for us. But we are taking over now. It's our turn. So just sit back and enjoy the buzz!

vta

Veteran
also...ABX6 9 gives us a peak into what the State has in mind for licensing. For that bill the fees are $5,000 one time filling fee and $2,500 a year after that. Not bad compared to some of the fees cities like Oakland and Long Beach want for Medical Cannabis clubs.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only because they have to lie. Im 215 compliant bit if I was not I would love to have 19 to help me with my defense if needed.

215 and 19 are 2 completely diferant laws. You can not compare the 2 19 has no effect on 215. Why does this keep coming up. You say you have read it but you keep quoting things from 215 you cant do that it's a different law. There are no what if this or that the bill clearly states these facts.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I posted this already but I will post it here as well. Here we have a typical 5x5 this room is 24sf. You can do a very respectable grow in a room like this. I see nothing that cant be accomplished in a room like this. If you guys can not get what you need out of something similar you have more issues here and it's learning how to grow quality cannabis.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186755

vta

Veteran

Prop19 should just remove the "have to get a doctors rec" part.
Oh and adjust the bad laws... and let people vote about sales in counties, not the reps, and allow hash (which it currently does), etc..

Just because a recommendation is needed doesn't mean anything. Consider it a flat tax. Most people smoke to self medicate anyways.

so were back to blowjobs again. If you don't know what I mean, some people like yourself, complain how 19 doesn't do enough. They want all kinds of stuff that would KILL the prop at the booths. Unlimited possession limits. Unlimited growing space. No taxation. Adults free to get a 13 year old high. Free Blowjobs blah blah blah

vta

Veteran
only because they have to lie. Im 215 compliant bit if I was not I would love to have 19 to help me with my defense if needed.

215 and 19 are 2 completely diferant laws. You can not compare the 2 19 has no effect on 215. Why does this keep coming up. You say you have read it but you keep quoting things from 215 you cant do that it's a different law. There are no what if this or that the bill clearly states these facts.

It's total BULLSHIT is what. This is not 215! This is recreational. We got these brilliant scholars screaming how it's not enough when their just trying to keep what they got going. They play us...and play us...and we know it but we have to stand up because someone new to a thread may get misinformation. At least some have the balls to just come out and say they are afraid they will lose money. Those guys I might piss on if they were on fire. but not the ones that would lie, spread fear and propaganda on purpose for their own wealth while all the time knowing that means more people go to jail for growing pot. :tiphat:

Frozenguy

Veteran
so were back to blowjobs again. If you don't know what I mean, some people like yourself, complain how 19 doesn't do enough. They want all kinds of stuff that would KILL the prop at the booths. Unlimited possession limits. Unlimited growing space. No taxation. Adults free to get a 13 year old high. Free Blowjobs blah blah blah

I never asked for any of that.

Thanks again for completely butchering my, and others, stance.

The only thing you got right is the bolded.

The things I want wouldn't kill it, it would just get more supporters, but not many I imagine.

I never said I think adults should be free to smoke with a 13 year old. Please quote me where I said so. Please read my posts more carefully.

And why should I not be allowed to grow a plant as much as I want? We are human beings, free to roam this planet, we should be free to do what we want in the privacy of our homes on OUR land as long as it doesn't affect anyone else.

Taxation? Well, that is inevitable. Why else do you think this is even being allowed on the ballot? So I know that has to be included, but it SUCKS ASSS. But thats not a issue for me being on the prop, it has to be.

Frozenguy

Veteran

I have read it, many times, and I'm sure more then you.

When did I quote anything from 215? If you're talking about my response to vta, I was just pointing out that its legal today, for anyone over the age of 18, that needs it. People who smoke, and especially smoke enough to grow it, need a steady source like a dispensary, are self-medicating. So its not absurd to get a doctors rec for a small fee each year. No one has to lie..

We'll have a better prop in two years, I promise.

I look forward to legalization, when/if I go commercial, it will be the market I would want to deal in; not the current one. And I'll serve the premium market, for a premium price :p

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran

When did I quote anything from 215? If you're talking about my response to vta, I was just pointing out that its legal today, for anyone over the age of 18, that needs it. People who smoke, and especially smoke enough to grow it, need a steady source like a dispensary, and medicating. So its not absurd to get a doctors rec for a small fee each year. No one has to lie..

I look forward to legalization, when/if I go commercial, it will be the market I would want to deal in; not the current one. And I'll serve the premium market, for a premium price :p

correction, any age can be medically exempt. as long as a doctor recommended it. carry on.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

When did I quote anything from 215? If you're talking about my response to vta, I was just pointing out that its legal today, for anyone over the age of 18, that needs it. People who smoke, and especially smoke enough to grow it, need a steady source like a dispensary, are self-medicating. So its not absurd to get a doctors rec for a small fee each year. No one has to lie..

Dude go read your own posts. and its lame ass crap like that. How do u think im going to respond u are just trying to invoke a argument. I have been on the prop long before it was even on here. I have read it enough time to not need to read it any more. Stop lying and putting words in my mouth I'm just as knowledgeable on the subject. So keep your insinuations to yourself . Im not the one making false claims about this bill.

Frozenguy

Veteran
Dude go read your own posts. and its lame ass crap like that. How do u think im going to respond u are just trying to invoke a argument. I have been on the prop long before it was even on here. I have read it enough time to not need to read it any more. Stop lying and putting words in my mouth I'm just as knowledgeable on the subject. So keep your insinuations to yourself . Im not the one making false claims about this bill.

What am I reading my own posts for? What mis info am I posting? I assumed I've read it more then you but its just an assumption, some guys on the internet. Doesn't mean its true.

I dont like arguing and I dont try to invoke them. I apologize about assuming, didn't realize it would get you so angry.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This is all prop 215 laws except hash and you keep quating these the only one that should be there is hash/oil will now be legal.

Frozenguy

Veteran
This is all prop 215 laws except hash and you keep quating these the only one that should be there is hash/oil will now be legal.

Uh.. What? I'm not quoting anything, those were my words lol..

And I'm just stating fact bro.. I dont really get where you're trying to go with this.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why would you assume that we are here everyday and you probably know who we is. We dont come here and spew bullshit we do our homework research the subject and discuss the facts. You and others are always claiming stuff that is a 215 law or you say things like this might happen the ;laws are straight forward and printed in BW for all to read we are not claiming anything that is not covered in the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.