Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
big im taking some of the heat off of you :) got tired of everyone talking shit. They just dont know how much 19 means to so many people

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
really interested in that one as well.............

so if i happen to be in the cartel and im stashing 2000 lb's in my house, its all good? i dont think so.......

Dude...that is beneath you-- You know this all means within reason--
Yeah, you could justify 20 pounds...but 2000???
If they came in and you had 2000 bottles of Jack Daniels in your house...they would investigate you for Distribution without a License--
Keep it real bro--

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Jesus, stop being obtuse. Read it -

(iii) Possess on the premises where grown the living and harvested plants and results of any harvest and processing of plants lawfully cultivated pursuant to section 11300(a)(ii), for personal consumption.

So once again. lets all REPEAT THIS. YOU CAN KEEP ALL U CAN GROW IN A allotment amount of space. But you can only have up to 1 ounce on you at one time. Now this is where the sellers start thinking. Oh Oooo. Not saying there is anything wrong with selling. Just sayn....

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
^ respond to that KMK, I read that part as you cannot posses more then one ounce period.

I already responded...but I will repost it for you--
No prob--

http://yeson19.com/node/6

That means that yeah, if they show up 30 days after the Prop passes...you may not have an argument for 20 pounds...but after a year...then you can say that you have grown it, so it is yours--

Keep in mind, this is the only thing there is, for 2 more years...at least--
I do not find 1 thing the No Camp is saying..that make me want to not support this Prop--

As far as no more than an ounce...that is only out in Public--

heyheyhey

I already responded...but I will repost it for you--

As far as no more than an ounce...that is only out in Public--

no, it says nothing about public in this passage:

"(i) Personally possess, process, share, or transport not more than one ounce of cannabis, solely for that individual’s personal consumption, and not for sale."

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so people who chose not to grow cannot posses more then 1 ounce? sounds like bullshit if you ask me.

Yeah, it's obviously a huge backward step from what we have now. Let's see - the most liberal marijuana law on earth. Nope, not enough.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
judges do follow the law read this.

L.A. Times
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jan/09/local/la-me-pot-return9-2010jan09

Judge orders CHP to return 60 pounds of marijuana

It had been confiscated from a motorist whose attorney convinced a judge that California's medical marijuana law allowed its transport.
January 09, 2010|By Gerrick Kennedy
With the debate on medical marijuana still at a full boil in Los Angeles, a judge Friday ordered the return of 60 pounds of pot to a man after his attorneys successfully argued that a state law gave him the right to transport it.

Saguro Doven, 33, was initially charged with possession of marijuana for sale and transportation of the drug, a violation of the state's health and safety code.

The marijuana was bundled in individual bags that were tucked inside a larger duffel bag when Doven was pulled over on the 101 Freeway by a California Highway Patrol officer, according to court records.

But defense attorney Glen T. Jonas argued that his client was a member of a Venice-based medical marijuana collective and that he was authorized to transport the marijuana. The California attorney general's guidelines regarding medical marijuana indicate that collectives are allowed to both grow and transport quantities of marijuana for its members.

Jonas said the prosecution's expert witness, CHP Sgt. Richard Fuentes, was unqualified to render an expert opinion in the case because he lacked the knowledge required to distinguish lawful from unlawful possession and transportation of marijuana, according to court records.

Fuentes had testified that only caregivers can transport or carry large quantities of marijuana. The law, however, states that members of a collective may transport marijuana on behalf of the group and are exempt from prosecution.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge William Sterling agreed that the prosecution expert was unqualified and ordered the charge of possession for sale dismissed.

On Monday, the Los Angeles County district attorney's office asked that the remaining transportation count be dismissed.

Doven's attorney then asked for the 60 pounds of marijuana to be returned -- a request that was granted. Doven could have faced a maximum of four years in state prison if found guilty.

"Although justice was delayed, I am thankful it wasn't denied," Doven said.

[email protected]

interesting......

lol what a bunch of tards. Krucnh you should know thats in there by now how many times have we posted it

i really only read what is address to me or if it catches my eye. i really dont want to go through how ever many pages there are. to much mud slanging and name calling. thanks for saying it again, i guess....

I stoped trying to will votes from people that think like u do it's impossable to teach you anything.

thats cool, no matter what, my vote will not be swayed and i am not trying to sway anyone's as well. i am just really curious and want to know the facts, but its kinda hard when we are bashed for anything we say and belittled to the point of not even want to join the conversation.....

and there is nothing interesting on icmag today.......

CaptainTrips

"(i) Personally possess, process, share, or transport not more than one ounce of cannabis, solely for that individual’s personal consumption, and not for sale."

It is kind of strange how it says personally possess, but there is another passage in the law that covers what you can keep at home. Basically don't carry more than an ounce outside your home. I wonder what the penalty will be for carrying more, assuming it passes.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Damn, your right. If they catch you walking around in your house with 20 lbs in your backpack, you can go down.

heyheyhey

Damn, your right. If they catch you walking around in your house with 20 lbs in your backpack, you can go down.

yeah, because LEO raiding houses is so uncommon right? :wave:

not enough protections in this bill. What saddens me is california is ready for the right bill, not this half assed bullshit.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
so people who chose not to grow cannot posses more then 1 ounce? sounds like bullshit if you ask me.

If you get caught with one ounce. you will be charged with 2 felonies. 1. Transporting, and 2. Sales. both with a mandatory prison sentence of 2 years.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran

Dude...I am a pretty nice guy...but even I can have enough--
Please go read some of the many Threads here...go to fucking Preschool before you hit this Kindergarten class...cuz I am tired of reviewing--

But just one more time...let me bring you to the fucking sentence RIGHT THE FUCK ABOVE THE ONE YOU ARE QUOTING!!
(a) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, it is lawful and shall not be a public offense under California law for any person 21 years of age or older to:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
interesting......

i really only read what is address to me or if it catches my eye. i really dont want to go through how ever many pages there are. to much mud slanging and name calling. thanks for saying it again, i guess....

thats cool, no matter what, my vote will not be swayed and i am not trying to sway anyone's as well. i am just really curious and want to know the facts, but its kinda hard when we are bashed for anything we say and belittled to the point of not even want to join the conversation.....

and there is nothing interesting on icmag today.......

you have been the belittler....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe if you talk it out among yourselves you will understand the language. We can only interpret it for u if you dont believe it we cant help u

heyheyhey

Dude...I am a pretty nice guy...but even I can have enough--
Please go read some of the many Threads here...go to fucking Preschool before you hit this Kindergarten class...cuz I am tired of reviewing--

But just one more time...let me bring you to the fucking sentence RIGHT THE FUCK ABOVE THE ONE YOU ARE QUOTING!!

wont be a public offense... as long as you don't posses more then 1 ounce outside of a grow house. gee, sounds wonderful.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
If you get caught with one ounce. you will be charged with 2 felonies. 1. Transporting, and 2. Sales. both with a mandatory prison sentence of 2 years.

cool. sounds like a great legalization bill. thanks Richard Lee...

Yeah, considering what i was saying is law RIGHT NOW.

If you are caught with an ounce those are the penalties right now. If this bill passes. Marijuana wont even be looked at. and there is no need to carry more than an ounce per person!!! for personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts