Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I'm going to take leave of this thread. It goes in circles and I'm sure there isn't any more progress for either side... I was told I was just spewing regurgitated bullshit, and all I really wanted to say I've already said. It does seem to be a trend of late in this thread to repeat things, so here is one more repetition:

I want it to be known that I think people should be free... truly free.

Cannabis should be legal... and people should be free.

That is all.

:smoweed:

^^^^ excellent reason to vote no on 19...

Where's that dood that bangs his head on the wall....? That's what it feels like talking to pro19ers. All their arguments seem to be unprepared or lacking of all truth or common sense.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I don't think you understand... they will still be going to jail under this bill.

No bro, you don't understand-- I know ppl will still be going to jail--
But not as many--
I don't agree with the "Everyone who isn't a Yes, is my Enemy" way of thinking-- But I do agree that I think think it is important for this Prop to pass--
Peace--:tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
All their arguments seem to be unprepared or lacking of all truth or common sense.

It's awfully nice and easy to lump me in with anyone or everyone else.

It makes it easier to say I'm a stupid half assed liar.

Thanks for raising the bar Tr3E. :yes:

kmk I've enjoyed your discussion... I am suprised to learn that under an oz is already not an arrestable offense in California... I guess it's the 5 x 5 that's really going to seal the deal.

I truly hope people are just as free as they'd like to be.

If that's as free as free gets... do it.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
kmk I've enjoyed your discussion... I am suprised to learn that under an oz is already not an arrestable offense in California... I guess it's the 5 x 5 that's really going to seal the deal.

I truly hope people are just as free as they'd like to be.

If that's as free as free gets... do it.

No the 5x5 sucks-- But it is something-- So is not being able to be arrested for whatever you have in your home-- So is taking Concentrates from being a Felony, and having an oz of hash/oil/keef is the same as an oz of bud...and being able to pay a fee, and be able to have larger grows, and sell it too!!
But most important is...there is no reason not to vote this in now...it will hurt nothing-- It is fully Amendable, therefore anything in it can be changed-- I don't understand why ppl would rather have nothing, than this--
(Keep in mind as I say this...I started out a "No"-- Then realized all my arguments didn't justify not accepting the only choice now--)

mullray

IME I don't even know one person that is voting yes on this bill, out of a pretty decent size pool of non growers/non dealers. I ask people if there looking forward to the 5x5, anyone that's said they would like to grow but currently are not would rather keep with the current med laws than have 19 pass.
This is people spanning from the bay to the top of Cali.

So I have to agree this poll off in my personal experience. Should be way more NO votes.
I doubt this site is is composed of mostly successful growers, and it certainly does not reflect the non smoker and anti drug/cannabis peoples share of votes.

We will just have to wait till November, IMO these polls are not very reflective to what the real voter turn out is going to be.

You probably then ought to check the other polls on the web (broader demographic of Cal citizens) and you'll find it's about an even split or nudging in favour of yes.

You forget on very important point. Med still stands so if you have a med card and sponsors you aren't limited to 5x5. If you don't have a med card etc you're breaking the law if you have any plants going. So its a win win yeah??? This isn't rocket science!

cannabudz

I live in California and vote NO. Because it is nothing more than a way to tax it. When something gets taxed; it never ends well for the end user (me). I either pay more for less (i.e. tobacco, $6+ dollars for a pack of smokes now..) or I will end up on the short end of the social stick (i need a job, and cannabis users need not apply). or worse In jail; due to me not knowing what tax or amount is my legal limit etc...
I Honestly feel that if this bill does pass it will be used as another social suppression and anxiety tool by the media and or government. meaning- come the legalization of cannabis use, comes a myriad of laws and conduct in which someone can be punished and put in a Cell... And that sounds about the same as what we have going on right now.. ? right?.. So why give the Government the Reins to our cherriot? or even worse Corporations. And the funny thing about all this is that it can just be "Decriminalized".. Wash our hands and move on to more important and pressing social issues, like Hunger and Health... /sigh..
In this Day in age, one would think us Humans would be past such petty matters... racism, homophobia, culturalphobia, war, slavery, exploitation, etc.. still happening to this day...! Seriously Something has to change.. on a Global level..(check out that web site www.youthforhumanrights.org)
Doh! Sorry, im stoned, and rambled on.. Peace.. be well all...

Cannabudz.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will assume you will be voting no on all versions of this bill as there is no way any bill will pass without taxing it period end of discussion. If you live in the us you pay taxes on everything. If its not taxed it will never be legal.

J

JackTheGrower

We can hope for more than a 5x5 while Industry churns out billions in profit can't we..

I get the feeling Legislature and the Corporations think we are Cockroaches because Cockroaches love crumbs in the dark.

Don't be a Cockroach Demand more freedom than Prop 19.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I live in California and vote NO. Because it is nothing more than a way to tax it. When something gets taxed; it never ends well for the end user (me). I either pay more for less (i.e. tobacco, $6+ dollars for a pack of smokes now..) or I will end up on the short end of the social stick (i need a job, and cannabis users need not apply). or worse In jail; due to me not knowing what tax or amount is my legal limit etc...
I Honestly feel that if this bill does pass it will be used as another social suppression and anxiety tool by the media and or government. meaning- come the legalization of cannabis use, comes a myriad of laws and conduct in which someone can be punished and put in a Cell... And that sounds about the same as what we have going on right now.. ? right?.. So why give the Government the Reins to our cherriot? or even worse Corporations. And the funny thing about all this is that it can just be "Decriminalized".. Wash our hands and move on to more important and pressing social issues, like Hunger and Health... /sigh..
In this Day in age, one would think us Humans would be past such petty matters... racism, homophobia, culturalphobia, war, slavery, exploitation, etc.. still happening to this day...! Seriously Something has to change.. on a Global level..(check out that web site www.youthforhumanrights.org)
Doh! Sorry, im stoned, and rambled on.. Peace.. be well all...

Cannabudz.

the tax is 100% voluntary!!!!

dont wanna pay the tax dont go to the store and buy pot.

this "no new tax" bullshit is laughable.

nothing in 19 REQUIRES anyone to pay a single dime in tax unless you chose to do so.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
We can hope for more than a 5x5 while Industry churns out billions in profit can't we..

I get the feeling Legislature and the Corporations think we are Cockroaches because Cockroaches love crumbs in the dark.

Don't be a Cockroach Demand more freedom than Prop 19.

why hope?

25'² is the MINIMUM no need to "hope" for more.

and the most beautiful thing about prop 19 is it is governed at a LOCAL level.
with all your spewing about "get out and vote" you of all people should understand just how easy it is to effect change at a local level.
local millages and referendums sometimes pass literally by a single fucking vote!!!!

dont like how your community handles 19? change it.

what "more freedom" would you have us demand?
unlimited manufacture,trafficking, distribution and sales with absolutely zero regulation or tax?

i want 15 nubile readheads provided for me under the universal healthcare plan based on the idea that constant ejaculation reduces risk of prostate cancer. think im gonna get it?

BigBudBill

why hope?

25'² is the MINIMUM no need to "hope" for more.

and the most beautiful thing about prop 19 is it is governed at a LOCAL level.
with all your spewing about "get out and vote" you of all people should understand just how easy it is to effect change at a local level.
local millages and referendums sometimes pass literally by a single fucking vote!!!!

dont like how your community handles 19? change it.

what "more freedom" would you have us demand?
unlimited manufacture,trafficking, distribution and sales with absolutely zero regulation or tax?

i want 15 nubile readheads provided for me under the universal healthcare plan based on the idea that constant ejaculation reduces risk of prostate cancer. think im gonna get it
?
If you figure out how to work that, pass that info my way bro....Please. No, Really....PLEASE.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
If you figure out how to work that, pass that info my way bro....Please. No, Really....PLEASE.

ive been thinking about it...
they have stated preventative medicine is the goal...
daily"happy endings" have been shown to reduce prostate cancer risk.
2+2= blow jobs for dagnabit!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
i want 15 nubile readheads provided for me under the universal healthcare plan based on the idea that constant ejaculation reduces risk of prostate cancer. think im gonna get it?

I think we can get Carrot-Top on-board...for a start!!:laughing:

BigBudBill

I think we can get Carrot-Top on-board...for a start!!:laughing:
Saw him in the Jet at our hotel in Vegas in April and shook his hand and said hi for a minute.

Nubile:1. : of marriageable condition or age. 2. : sexually attractive —used of a young woman. —

umm.....NO.:laughing:

EDIT: Was thinking about it, he reminded me of Vera De Milo! lol

Last edited:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Saw him in the Jet at our hotel in Vegas in April and shook his hand and said hi for a minute.

Nubile:1. : of marriageable condition or age. 2. : sexually attractive —used of a young woman. —

umm.....NO.:laughing:

EDIT: Was thinking about it, he reminded me of Vera De Milo! lol

Haha...I have been out here at the grow...middle of the desert, all by myself...for a few days now...I am approaching that "Legally Insane" point-- If I don't have some fun, I will have to:snap out of it: myself!!:)

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Let's all grow up... please state why you would think that Monsanto wouldn't be in the slightest bit interested..
federal prosecution under rico statutes by a PROVEN anti business administration for a start?
how about the fact that the B.O.D. of ANY large corporation would piss themselves laughing at the notion of becoming involved in an ongoing criminal enterprise designed to manufacture,process,distribute and sell a schedule I narcotic.
yes lets all grow up.

oh wait you put me in your "ignore list" because you cant handle reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.