Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant we just all get along...
tumblr_lb8n84dKEV1qzekdio1_1280.jpg

B

Ben Tokin

ive said it so many times, im just done with trying to justify what i believe in to people.....

paperwork was and is in as much order as it possibly could of......

lawyer says when prelims hit at the end of this year, the case will get dropped, the police fucked up royally.......

and thats when the civil case starts......

got another lawyer working on that one already, we will be suing for the amount of medicine the police said i had, $1.7 million worth and all expenses incurred for and after the bust......

when i win, ill post the check.......

its not going federal, im small fry........

Some people have a way of posting that raises my level of concern a degree or two. You are a very dedicated individual to be:

1. posting constantly all hours of the day and night

2. taking many hours a day to rip on those that disagree with you

3. constantly support prohibition

4. say you been busted in a very blatant manner

5. say you have many nice leo friends

6. say you have several grow locations

7. say you have many hours spent on litigating your bust

8. say you're a small fry with, how many lawyers?

9. 1.7 million in product? small fry?

10. have a lot of pics and posts for someone who was just busted

11. for all of the grows you have going, you say, you sure have a lot of time for many other things

You seem to have a definite agenda here.

Something about you just seems questionable.

Something just doesn't seem to add up.

Is it just me?

Maybe.......maybe not.

Just sayin'.......

Panama Red

After spending about an hour reading this thread, and the thread in the front page news, I feel it's time to make something clear.

Gypsy Nirvana founded this site for his love of the Cannabis plant. And the hopes that someday, everyone world wide would be able to grow and smoke without fear of arrest and persecution.

I understand that some of you are against those principles for personal reason. That's OK, but what's not OK is that you taunt members with these same beliefs which we have, which is seperating this site and causing arguments. We are not going to have this site seperated in the manner. Is that understood?

If you want to discuss the issues of prop 19 feel free to do so. Positive or negative. But to those of you choosing to spit on Gypsys floor by taunting the principles of this site, you won't be here any longer. I hope that's clear enough. We will not have the seperation of growers and smokers on this site like has happened in California.

Gypsy has expressed to me the following...... "......if members cannot conduct themselves with integrity,compassion and understanding for whatever view others may have, and feel the need to flame and taunt each other then they will be told to leave and go elsewhere.....no matter what side of the debate they are on....."

I think that's clear enough and it's our hope we don't have to pursue this issue further....

That's cool JJ and I'm all for it.

Just make sure you follow your own tou/rules/i.e flexible bullshit and we'll all be good.

Don't be a hypocrite.......

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's cool JJ and I'm all for it.

Just make sure you follow your own tou/rules/i.e flexible bullshit and we'll all be good.

Don't be a hypocrite.......

Wrong answer.

You don't tell Administration of this site what to and not to do. I said we're not playing this game and that's what I mean. Anyone else want to keep the shit stirred up?

And don't ever call me a hypocrite. I've always been for legalization and always will be. I'd only be a hypocite if I voted to keep Cannabis illegal....

vta

Veteran
These are federal raids though, which prop19 has nothing to do with, except for pissing off the feds that did those raids.

Most of those were referred to the Feds from local LEO. Something 19 would of prevented.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
These are federal raids though, which prop19 has nothing to do with, except for pissing off the feds that did those raids.

Feds would not had Raided Charles lynch, if it wasn't for the Local Sheriff Pat Hedges who not only invited the DEA the minute San Luis Obispo county got Co-Op. But created the investigation, and helped them raid the place. How is that not state police related. Same thing stands for all those other cases. It took, in most of those cases, local police to create these investigations, which is Federal, and State, working together.. Take out the state equation. And well... you get the picture.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Some people have a way of posting that raises my level of concern a degree or two. You are a very dedicated individual to be:

1. posting constantly all hours of the day and night

2. taking many hours a day to rip on those that disagree with you

3. constantly support prohibition

4. say you been busted in a very blatant manner

5. say you have many nice leo friends

6. say you have several grow locations

7. say you have many hours spent on litigating your bust

8. say you're a small fry with, how many lawyers?

9. 1.7 million in product? small fry?

10. have a lot of pics and posts for someone who was just busted

11. for all of the grows you have going, you say, you sure have a lot of time for many other things

You seem to have a definite agenda here.

Something about you just seems questionable.

Something just doesn't seem to add up.

Is it just me?

Maybe.......maybe not.

Just sayin'.......

interesting to be put into a perspective like that, never had that happen before, at least to my knowledge........

you want to know what my agenda is? you want to really know what im about?

weed, plain and simple. its my life and i love smoking, growing and discussing it, its been my passion since the day i first started smoking 17 years ago......

do you have any idea how many pm's i get a day from people asking growing questions? in the neighborhood of 15-45......
i take my time and answer everyone that i can, sometimes it may take a few days to get caught up on pm's, but i try my hardest......

and god damn it i like this site! i have a lot of time on my hand, what can i say? guess im a loser for that, but i dont care......

but, i have no idea what your talking about with #5, care to elaborate? :tiphat:

krunchbubble

Veteran
Feds would not had Raided Charles lynch, if it wasn't for the Local Sheriff Pat Hedges who not only invited the DEA the minute San Luis Obispo county got Co-Op. But created the investigation, and helped them raid the place. How is that not state police related. Same thing stands for all those other cases. It took, in most of those cases, local police to create these investigations, which is Federal, and State, working together.. Take out the state equation. And well... you get the picture.

weren't most of those before sb420? and most were before the obama's administrations announcement......

sad thing is i know several of the people on there......

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
krunch where did your tag line go. Are you reformed ? not likely are you still against all forms of cannabis legalization?

krunchbubble

Veteran
krunch where did your tag line go. Are you reformed ? not likely are you still against all forms of cannabis legalization?

took it down when i redid my signature, figure its time and im trying to be a better personand not be so blatant about it......

the tone that the prop 19 threads have taken lately and just all the name calling is not so cool, it really made me want to tone it down a tad......

but, dont take my kindness for weakness..........:tiphat:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
weren't most of those before sb420? and most were before the obama's administrations announcement......

sad thing is i know several of the people on there......

Well considering SB420 is not even valid. Which was pointed out in court. A lot of arrest are not on that list. And alot were still done after sb420.

This administration still is shutting down clubs. They raided over a dozen ( this is being modest) in the last 2 months in California alone...

Just ask LA county, and San Diego County how the Po po feel about it down south.....

Totally different attitude than the bay area and above scene.

And im sorry your friends are incarceration due to prohibition and fear of DRUG DEALERS.

Can i ask you something?

What would of made it so you would of voted Yes on prop 19?

Would just one change of " To free all persons prosecuted of marijuana charges, freed from Prisons and jail regardless of "king pin" status?

krunchbubble

Veteran
And im sorry your friends are incarceration due to prohibition and fear of DRUG DEALERS.

damn, why do have to try to start shit with comments like that? i get it, get me mad, let me fly off the handle, then YOU ban me for something petty, i get it.....

Can i ask you something?

What would of made it so you would of voted Yes on prop 19?

Would just one change of " To free all persons prosecuted of marijuana charges, freed from Prisons and jail regardless of "king pin" status?

you know, i have a really good answer, but im not going to feed into whatever your trying to do......

please stop acknowledging im here, put me on your ignore list. your like a little kid poking and prodding to get a reaction and its getting really old

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
damn, why do have to try to start shit with comments like that? i get it, get me mad, let me fly off the handle, then YOU ban me for something petty, i get it.....

you know, i have a really good answer, but im not going to feed into whatever your trying to do......

please stop acknowledging im here, put me on your ignore list. your like a little kid poking and prodding to get a reaction and its getting really old

Wow i was really trying to have a discussion, and feed back. As i am very interested in how to win the NO voters that are in the Marijuana "Field"
I have, had no negative agenda, besides trying to gain insight on what you are thinking. Guess thats obviously asking too much.

But nice try again! Trying to make me look like something i am far from! :D

I still wish you the best of luck in court. Karma.... Its always taken care of me!

SCF

Edit: ANd you quoted me, you addressed me. So dont get mad, when i actually respond.

And my comment about DRUG DEALERS, was in a positive way. Pharmacist are DRUG DEALERS. Sigh.

And from my point of view. ANd i can prove this from post one. you have been poking and prodding me since i entered the debate about prop 19. Trying to make me look like a bad mod. And cry about this and cry about that! Get over yourself. Only you control your emotions, and how you respond to things. Not anyone else. And to give that power to anyone. IMHO, is doing yourself a disservice. Good day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.