What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr noodles

its immoral to celebrate the no victory .

this site is for legalization after all , no one should rejoice of this period .

peoples will be sent to jail because of this, thats a sad day and darker days ahead for a lots of good folks here...

the hypocrisy of the mmj program was exposed in the full daylight ...now ......if you think it will be allow to continue like that....when all the so called med patient asked on tv tell they have no real valid reason to have a med card and when the doctors said on tv whoever pay get a card...

this was the worst strategical mistake and now the whole fucking planet know about it...do you think the dea will allow this very long ?

doctor will be prosecuted for drug dealing if proven a patient dont have real illness ...

the dea have a whole new and solid legal ground against you all .

good luck

S

staff11

You think this didn't do anything, lol ?.... If nothing else it shows the members here what people are like and what their morals are....

You and others might want to keep in mind what this site stands for....

This.....

DankSide

growers/dealers were the swing voters in this how can you say they didnt affect it?

IF RICH LEE HAD MADE A PROP 19 THAT WAS MORE FRIENDLY TO MOMNPOP GROWERS AND LESS SUPPORTIVE OF HUGE BIG PHARMA TAKING OVER.....most growers would have voted Yes and i think that would have been enough to make it a closer race..

Where does the mom and pop grower end and the big business begin? Lots of smaller mj businesses are only getting bigger, I hardly think charging your patients near black market prices is being caring. Also, thinking about the patients, the prices would have dropped for them to receive their medicine.

your MOMNPOP businesses now are the equivalents to the big businesses elsewhere, capitalizing on the ambiguous legality of the substance - and being driven by their own greed to make increasingly colossal profits. I respect people fending for their families, I DONT respect people hiding behind the excuse of fending for their families just to make over 100k each year. Want to talk about F'd up business CEO's who horde the cash and fly all over in the private jets? Yup, MJ has its own BIG BUSINESS already active.

B

Ben Tokin

"Open your eyes,
Look up at the sky and see"

My thoughts on the posts of the "no" voters still has not changed. I think many of us understand the science of "selfishness" and "greed". It seems to be a strong human trait. I can deal with that.

The idea of employing the above principals, together with the knowledge of the harm it causes to others, is simply appalling and unforgivable.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Where does the mom and pop grower end and the big business begin? Lots of smaller mj businesses are only getting bigger, I hardly think charging your patients near black market prices is being caring. Also, thinking about the patients, the prices would have dropped for them to receive their medicine.

your MOMNPOP businesses now are the equivalents to the big businesses elsewhere, capitalizing on the ambiguous legality of the substance - and being driven by their own greed to make increasingly colossal profits. I respect people fending for their families, I DONT respect people hiding behind the excuse of fending for their families just to make over 100k each year. Want to talk about F'd up business CEO's who horde the cash and fly all over in the private jets? Yup, MJ has its own BIG BUSINESS already active.

and those were the kind of people who are suffering now becaue 19 didnt pass....all the multi millionaire business moguls who thought they could blow out warehouses and flood our scene...those are the only ones REALLY hurting...

prices in cali are low enough...no ones charging 300 unless its some seriously good shit....if anyone needs cheap meds its easy to find with or without a club card....shit il send a free zone to mister bigdaddy so that his mom can smoke...

I BET RICH LEE WISHES HE RAISED THE LIMITS TO 10x10.....he would have gotten more of the growing community support than his nazi like restrictions that he tried to squeeze past...

hopefully next ballot has a larger personal grow space....and less god damn millionaires trying to rape our industry for a quick buck...

and i wanna make something clear...i didnt vote no due to profits or greed...shit if i really cared about greed i would have voted yes because i could have probably made MORE money when cali prices crashed.....so i dont wanna hear any of that shit from anyone....

Frozenguy

Veteran
I am sorry to all of those of you that are sore prop19 didn't pass. Even though I was essentially an anti the whole time, I know how much this meant to you. Hopefully you can find some comfort in that we aren't stopping and we'll get the right prop up on the ballot..

With that said.
We have covered a lot of ground, and made some great accomplishments. Prop19 wasn't a good prop, the majority of Californians knew it, and we will get a better one next time.

Anyone over the age of 18 can legally grow an unlimited supply, so not too many worries.

California has already started a domino effect with MMJ. California was not the only state this year to have recreational MJ on the ballot. Three OTHER states did as well.

The movement isn't going anywhere, it is only building up more steam.

Prop19 did not fail because of lack of from general voters due to lack of restrictions. That makes no sense. We have voters READY to vote for legalization. Its just that the majority of people knew prop19 was a joke, and should not be voted in.

General voters voted in limitless cannabis cultivation in the 90's. They will do the right thing when the right prop comes up.

With that said, Californa does not have a revenue problem to any degree whatsoever. It has a spending problem. Adding fuel to the fire, giving alcohol to a boozer, is not a good idea.

DankSide

and those were the kind of people who are suffering now becaue 19 didnt pass....all the multi millionaire business moguls who thought they could blow out warehouses and flood our scene...those are the only ones REALLY hurting...

prices in cali are low enough...no ones charging 300 unless its some seriously good shit....if anyone needs cheap meds its easy to find with or without a club card....shit il send a free zone to mister bigdaddy so that his mom can smoke...

I BET RICH LEE WISHES HE RAISED THE LIMITS TO 10x10.....he would have gotten more of the growing community support than his nazi like restrictions that he tried to squeeze past...

hopefully next ballot has a larger personal grow space....and less god damn millionaires trying to rape our industry for a quick buck...

Thank you for not refuting the things you know are true. Truth is, we don't have to wait for moguls and millionaires to take over - they exist in the scene right now. Anything near 300 is still outrageous for patients to be paying, YES those are the people hurting from this as well.

These 'corporate warehouses' people keep worrying over are already in place and producing, they just aren't labeled "BIG PHARMA". I ask again where mom and pop operations end and where big business begins...

The stigma of cannabis will remain, cannabis will continue to be a drug to be tested for, which will determine the type of job a NON-grower can apply for.

They can't rape an industry that is being raped from the inside as it is, so don't you worry. All this worry about BIG BUSINESS is comical to see, since a lot of you are running the modern day equivalent.

There is no denying that it would have been made cheaper and easier for patients and recreational users alike to access it, but instead of going national, most growers just said "Locals only BRUH"

If patients were on the forefront of everyone's mind, then it would be realized there are 'patients' all over these 50 states and the rest of the world - this was not done for the good of the patients and I would like for some to stop hiding behind that excuse.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
its immoral to celebrate the no victory .

this site is for legalization after all , no one should rejoice of this period .

peoples will be sent to jail because of this, thats a sad day and darker days ahead for a lots of good folks here...

the hypocrisy of the mmj program was exposed in the full daylight ...now ......if you think it will be allow to continue like that....when all the so called med patient asked on tv tell they have no real valid reason to have a med card and when the doctors said on tv whoever pay get a card...

this was the worst strategical mistake and now the whole fucking planet know about it...do you think the dea will allow this very long ?

doctor will be prosecuted for drug dealing if proven a patient dont have real illness ...

the dea have a whole new and solid legal ground against you all .

good luck

I know you are upset, but NO ONE in CA will go to jail now that wouldn't if 19 had passed.

19 was for the OZ or less small time smoker or 5'x5' cab grower. Well on 1/1/2011 possession under an OZ is a PARKING TICKET. You can get 10 a day and still NEVER go to jail.

And if you think CA is sending people to prison over 5'x5' cab grows, I'd love to see your sources.

It would have been a small step forward if it passed, but this is not the end of the world.

Let's help WA and CO in 2012!!!!!!!!!

:joint:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You guys voting no are PATHETIC!!!!!!!!! Selfish, dellusional...hmm many more words come to mind, but anyways...if you voted no to this bill...I hope you get raided tomorrow. That would be karma served on a silver platter. The bottom line for this bill is that it will have a hugggee influence over the rest of the country and for that matter the rest of the world. So if it doesnt pass....watch mmj crumble!!! its already happening. Much thanks to the example you californians set with abusing prop 215.

This mentality doesn't count right JJ?

karmical

What no more circuitous death threats KmK?

Come on, let me troll you harder... you're reactions are just feeding me and making me happy.

All of you, you just kept responding to each other about how great prop 19 was and shutting anyone who disagreed with you down... now look at you. For all your hard work, all your bullying and all those pointless words and emotions... nothing. How does it feel?

Feels great on this side :D

here's a few thoughts for you to ponder through your happiness, do you really think this defeat was at the hands of those within our community?

this defeat wasn't a landslide victory, more of a setback if anything. yeah it would have been a great day if we within the MJ community could of but all our differences aside and get this thing in while the getting was good.

but in 2 more years taking all that was learned, and a little more $$$ because trust me, I'll be giving even more to the next push, so that it can buy its way onto the dems prop list crib note mailers that are sent out to people to take with them to the polls, as 19 wasn't on that list this time around.

politics is fun, I've made new friends that are anti-mj, even a few republicans:ying: it got everyone talking which is a good thing, because without dialog, there is never conversation, and without conversation they'll never be change.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
now legally

BIG PHARMA AND BIG ALCOHOL AND BIG TOBACCO NOW GOT YOU BACK UNDER LOCK

Big business still won

fear of what could be triumphed the fight against the reality that is

DankSide

Perhaps that's one of the morals I was hearing reference to this thread showing.

:chin:

hahaha wow, this type of mud got thrown from both sides. I think anyone normal or sensible (voting YES or NO) can say they don't want to see anyone busted - just like every side has its bad eggs, I don't think nitpicking these to redundancy will help us move forward.

mr noodles

I know you are upset, but NO ONE in CA will go to jail now that wouldn't if 19 had passed.

19 was for the OZ or less small time smoker or 5'x5' cab grower. Well on 1/1/2011 possession under an OZ is a PARKING TICKET. You can get 10 a day and still NEVER go to jail.

And if you think CA is sending people to prison over 5'x5' cab grows, I'd love to see your sources.

It would have been a small step forward if it passed, but this is not the end of the world.

Let's help WA and CO in 2012!!!!!!!!!

:joint:

i do agree on the fact prop 19 was perfect at all but it would have provided a safe ground to fight for more .

the backdrop is the vote is a vote for enforcing the existing law and nowhere i see a 5 x 5 being legal if you dont have a mmj card

maybe not prison (cali prison are full) but in the legal system , potential lost of job is still the reality , seizing of asset and all ...

and i am more than afraid for the mmj system , too much of it was exposed to think it will be tolerated anymore in is integrity .

sadly you can expect long legal battle over new regulation while dea screw the whole thing up .

be positive for 2012 in col , yes but be realistic and lucid about the mandate the law enforcement received last night

a first in the world aka a voted mandate against legalization of marijuana and support for law enforcement all this in a democratic answer ...try to fight that now...

i pray for cali

i dont wish these things to happen but logic is telling me this is very bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts