What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray-Ray

I have got to agree with you Mr. Noodles. I read also this morning that Schwarzenegger has baned the use of welfare cards at mmj dispenseries. I guess the poor people will have to go get riped off by one of those "OUTLAWS", If they can afford the price that is.

let's hope more of the reactionary, neocon, elderly, fox-news, judgemental, homophobe, marijuana haters and war/fear mongers... oh i mean tea party-ists, bite the dust in the next 2 years. aarp hates democracy and they love crazy and "christian"

so disappointed in cali

mr noodles

Lee and his crew announced on the 11 o clock news last night they will return with another ballot initiative in 2012. what are you worried about? better yet why are you paranoid why would this ever be a set back for MMJ patients? Prop 19 was a set back for MMJ patients but that failed so now the only problem for MMJ patients is Brown being Governor.

Our future is just as bright without Prop 19's passage. Trust me I've lived here all my life I know we'll do just fine without it

this is called dreaming in Technicolor....must be familiar with this in holywood....

no chance in hell , sorry but if you think the dea , prohibitionist and all kind of political nuts will allow a second chance at this...

while that time get ready to get busted big time if you have been exposed or involved

the medical program will get chopped into piece and law enforcement have new ground and traction to fully enforce the law , they where waiting the result of prop 19 before showing the axe....now they can all they want

the whole world know the cali med program is kinda a fake legalization....just have some $ and you get a card....if you think this will continue......if you think they will continue to allow large grow op ....even for medical purpose ...the 5 x 5 will be a reality before you know it...fight against...you start from the illegal position...would be easier if legal but......its calli choice . assume it

dont try we almost win and the we are 46 % of population...it dont work.....in quebec peoples want to split from canada ...they lost at 49 .5 % last time and they said they will have another referendum in less than 2 years....more than 15 years later they still wait and talk about it .

2 years of dea total war ...dea want to raise hell in cali...good luck with that...

did you know that in canada with the conservative new law even under the medical program you will be sent to jail if you cook some brownies...yes when it go wrong .....it dont stop......thats what is waiting you at the corner....

McDank8O5

Nah its called living here and seeing what is happening first hand instead of reading it from a screen, like you enjoy doing.

why does its failure mean doom for the MMJ community? Brown being Governor is worse for MMJ patients than 19 not passing will ever be.

Ray-Ray

I think Mr. Noodles is right, seem's he's using his noodle. Well we will just have to wait and see what happens. I sure hope the DEA doesn't start massive raids, but you guy's kinda did ask for it.

ddrew

Veteran
"Today, Californians recognized that legalizing marijuana will not make our citizens healthier, solve California's budget crisis, or reduce drug related violence in Mexico," White House Drug Policy Director Gil Kerlikowske said.

HMMM why did he mention healthier?????

Same article:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101103/ap_on_el_st_lo/us_marijuana_legalization
Because they have set their sights on the Med program now.
Get ready for massive crackdowns now that the feds are confident that there won't be a big public outcry when they start.

Skidbone

No shit Feral. It is wierd how people just forget the work of the past. It can't just be about right and wrong.

Tough loss, for sure.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets get something clear. Anyone, and I mean anyone that makes any posts saying they are happy when someone gets arrested for growing won't be here.....

Herborizer

Veteran
Lets get something clear. Anyone, and I mean anyone that makes any posts saying they are happy when someone gets arrested for growing won't be here.....

Thank You! I have learned a lot about the moderators of ICMAG in this election. MUCH RESPECT.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What no more circuitous death threats KmK?

Come on, let me troll you harder... you're reactions are just feeding me and making me happy.

All of you, you just kept responding to each other about how great prop 19 was and shutting anyone who disagreed with you down... now look at you. For all your hard work, all your bullying and all those pointless words and emotions... nothing. How does it feel?

Feels great on this side :D

You think this didn't do anything, lol ?.... If nothing else it shows the members here what people are like and what their morals are....

You and others might want to keep in mind what this site stands for....

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Anyone that thinks that there will not be some negative effects on MMJ in Cali needs to lay off the weed for a while.... your smoking yourselves silly.

Be careful what you wish for!

mr noodles

wishing peoples to get jail is the worst thing you can do, its immoral period .

thats why the situation is so dramatic this morning , law enforcement received their first historical mandate and it validate their work against us ...for them having a no win is all and more they ever dream off . its a tap in the back for dea and a green light for war .

fact is ...some will soon come here and post horror story about unfair and horrible bust all over cali ...

doctor have claimed publicly they where giving mmj card to anyone who paid and ask for it...it was on tv and all over the world

the hypocrisy of the whole mmj program was exposed in the great daylight .

the whole fucking planet see it all now ...the whole planet saw people telling in camera they where not sick at all but they have med card

the whole planet think the mmj california program is a joke (for anti pot) and how long before anti marijuana group will point this and severe restriction will be ensure , it will give dea ground to accuse people of drug dealing under the mmj program ...they will soon work to make the cali mmj program illegitimate

dont get fooled , i like cali and i would like to have their mmj program but...

when you go with a legalization vote and expose the whole thing like it was ...you cant go back...and now cali did it....

pray for cali

Ray-Ray

Yes it is sad when people are saying they wish more people would get arrested, so the price will go up, I mean come on. wishing that on someone just to profit is some real bad Karma.

DankSide

Great day for the new age Nucky Thompsons in the world. Oh how the NO crowd doth fall from grace. Hardcore NO's talking about hoping more people get sent to prison so they make better profits.

I would never wish that on anyone, no matter how ignorant I find them to be. In fact, we were voting yes so people like krunchbubble could stop making threads in the security/legal section saying, "Fucking busted HARDCORE". Now these growers can continue under the guise of helping a lot of people classified as patients who really shouldn't be. We all know what a joke it is to get a card.

We didn't give an inch so now the federal government can go in and take away the mile. This was about giving power back to the people, not hording it all for ourselves. With Cooley trailing ever so slightly behind Harris we'll have to see.

Feels like we were a family divided by our own brothers. FEAR drove the polls. Fear of cannabis, fear of people losing money from producing cannabis, fear of competition, fear of change, fear of regulation. FEAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.