Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guywithoutajeep

Hey my friends!

It happens that we are not chalenging the real problem. The real problem is that 55% of the Cali residents have the right to decide what the other 45% of the Cali Residents should or should not do. It's disgusting...

It this a democratic situation? Should now the DEA persecute the 45% for their opinion and will for doing what they want to do as long as they don't interfere with others rights and liberties???

I don't know about you, but in my opinion this kind of decisions can not be made with ballots. The simple fact that a ballot is used to make such decision is for itself a crime against human rights, wheter there are 49% or 1% of people in favour of it.

Keep it high, we just found a way that does not work, and it was so obvious... :wave:

-t_

I agree with this 100%. Its like we have to fight our own people, why? Shouldn't we respect each others freedom?

Goodnight Californians. Someday...

DankSide

I'm thinking the NO crowd is helping more people than anyone, from what I've seen on this thread they are definitely more educated, and compassionate.

I'm neither Nay or Yay as I knew it wouldn't pass because of why its illegal in the first place. Do your homework, your vote doesn't count, but those of the Petroleum and RX companies do.

Actually, you have more than adequately stated your stance and favor to the NO crowd. I don't need you diverting the subject, telling me to go do my homework when you obviously haven't done yours.
Pitiful one liners and insults will not explain why you are so correct.

Tons of compassion from the no crowd to keep charging their patients awful prices, tons of education needed to do that. Fear of competition stifled many a bill, this time partially suffocated from the inside.

Thank you for trolling me.

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
19 loses, Giants win. It's like Christmas.

I'll be voting for legalization and nothing less when it comes around again.

maybe you'll still be alive then
Now Cooley gets to do to Cali what he did to LA
Close 80-90% of the dispensaries.

Losing the battles in this war sucks and is expensive and knowing some of you are against me and the whole cause does not make it easier.

Last edited:
I AM SPEECHLESS AND SO SAD!!!!!I HAD A DREAM SOME HOPE OF SOMETHING BETTER TO COME!!!NO VOTES HURT OUR MANKIND AND PLANET I AM ASHAMED OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lokes you are nothing more than a turncoat and so is anyone else that voted no, almost as bad as a snitch as far as I can tell maybe worse. Next they take legal mmj away and you will only have yourselves to blame. EPIC FAIL tonight from our voters, mark my words.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
The more important race for current 215 patients is not looking good... It looks like Steve Cooley will be elected as the state attorney general

there it is...

the perfect storm...

the no vote profiteers slit their own throats on this one...

penny wise and pound foolish...

4 states shooting down MJ and MMJ on ballots,repubs taking back federal spots in both houses and cooley...

your hiding behind patients is over profiteers...

the prohibitionists and LEO have been given a mandate against MJ.

glad i have a residence elsewhere... shtf is coming for cali....

leo and corrections officer is the only job you will be ble to get...

Big City

I'll be voting for legalization and nothing less when it comes around again.

The problem is we aren't likely to get another chance like this.

We've just lost a decade of momentum, and people here are too busy arguing to realize it.

This is atremendous setback.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Yeah, and by telling people that their vote doesn't count makes you sound like quite the intellectual....:moon:
If you don't vote your opinion doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned. The least people can do as Americans is get off their asses and vote no matter what they choose.

Wrong, it just means I can't bitch one way or the other and I won't.

KNOW WHY? CAUSE WE WON. <PUNKED>

Trichromedout

Recovering Seed Whore
ICMag Donor
What about the precedent it would set for the country, what about the decades of effort make by people that are getting tired in their 30+years of trying to make something like this happen. Anybody know how many jobs would be created for Californians through tourism and growing all together????
What is one legitimate argument for voting no other that the market price of herb falling by 2/3?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
So while you say this about those opposed to 19, what do you have to say about the oaksterdam crowd led by R Lee? 19 had nothing at all to do with patients or medical use. It would have consolidated all mmj growing into massive coroporate grows, letting the prop 215 millionaires become prop 19 billionaires. I really think it's unethical to bring mmj into the argument at all because 19 did not touch on mmj one bit. Any vote was about adult recreational use, and limiting personal garden size.

Thats one of the best points i have read in this whole thread. And its really true. I hope Medical Marijuana keeps its pace in going towards the Compassionate side of it. Like cheap Medication, Medication that is Pesticide and mold Free, Cheaper growing equipment, teaching people how to grow. Good clones that are bug, pm, disease free. To even real collectives, people helping people.

SCF

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
there it is...

the perfect storm...

the no vote profiteers slit their own throats on this one...

penny wise and pound foolish...

4 states shooting down MJ and MMJ on ballots,repubs taking back federal spots in both houses and cooley...

your hiding behind patients is over profiteers...

the prohibitionists and LEO have been given a mandate against MJ.

glad i have a residence elsewhere... shtf is coming for cali....

leo and corrections officer is the only job you will be ble to get...

Dag you're just fear mongering.

I AM SPEECHLESS AND SO SAD!!!!!I HAD A DREAM SOME HOPE OF SOMETHING BETTER TO COME!!!NO VOTES HURT OUR MANKIND AND PLANET I AM ASHAMED OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So with your 2 good eyes you didn't see Monsanto lurking behind every yes vote. What do you have to say about that, it's not a fairy tale. Just reality, can't we agree there is nothing more dangerous to the world than GMO crops taking over? Seriously it's ridiculous the shortsightedness going around.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I refute it thus :moon:

What is the view like on Mount Olympus dag?

You are willing to throw the prisoners imprisoned under the bus.

You call me a prohibitionist.

I call you a hypocrite.

at least you didn't even try..

just rambling ad hominem...

those prisoners are still there..
they may have had a chance.
but the next one in? he belongs to the no voters..

now you say some one liner or make a smiley..
but those prisoners will be on the no voters hands...that is compassion for 'ya

C

Cheeb

Fuck This

CA looking to be a load of selfish, greedy hypocrites.

Here's to hoping you NO voters get mites and repeated failed crops.

:laughing:

Money = Evil

DankSide

nah its cool, small time growers can still make fortunes instead of hiring, expanding and creating a tourist economy - thats wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much work, u kiddin?!

Its getting beat up pretty bad guys. I think its time to turn in for the night. Hopefully I'll wake up to a miracle.

I'm most sad at the growers who voted no. Its not right.

it's not right? so letting the government steal money from me is? no thanks. I went out today and voted NO. and it is going up in FLAMES.

I'll tell you what. keep doing your little 9-5 slave job while i make(give or take) 40grand every month or so. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.