Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Guys/Gals. What's done is done. People have a right to vote their beliefs. Debates are over. Sit back and watch the results.

Don't forget this is a community.

a community where some have decided that they will be profiting from the suffering of the rest.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
California Proposition 19 - Legalize marijuana

44.8%
YES

55.2%
NO

Polls closed // 7% reporting

Arizona Proposition 203 - Medical marijuana

48.84%
YES

51.16%
NO

Polls close at 7PM MT // 23.22% reporting // 520 of 2,239 precincts reporting

South Dakota Measure 13 - Medical marijuana

35.95%
YES

64.05%
NO

Polls close at 8PM CST // 74.33% precincts reporting // 588 of 791 precincts reporting

Oregon Measure 74 - Regulate medical marijuana

46%
YES

54%
NO

four states lose on the MJ front today....

yup a fucking "mandate" against pot...

the 215 profiteers just fisted their own asses with the dea...

leo thanks you

E

el Dream Reader

Trinity voted no but the other northern counties haven't got the votes in yet

F

feral

If this fails we won't see legalization for quite a while if at all in our lifetime.
Think about it....no matter how a bill is written some will have issues and be against it. Not one person or group will be able to draft and submit a proposal that everyone will agree with and because of that there will ALWAYS be a division among the ranks.
I'm sure there are LEO and politicians that are lurking in the shadows of this and other forums right now that are laughing their ass's off at us because we CAN NOT get our shit together as a group.
Instead of coming together as one and telling Uncle Sam to go to hell and let us police our own states, we've let greed and anger influence our decisions. Where we could of passed a bill that could have been amended later on, and given other states the hope and precedent to pass similar bills, we basically shot our self in the foot.
I was thinking earlier before I logged back in that this is a completely different era from when I was growing up. I remember smoking joints in front of the Secret Service and the DC Police at the smoke-in in front of the White House in '76. Lafayette Park was wall to wall people, thousands upon thousands were there, the last few years have seen less than a hundred or so. It's like today's younger generation doesn't care. The spirit of the Hippies and Yippies from the '60's and '70's is gone. There is more concern about what what new cell phone to get or updating one's Facebook status then trying to make the future a better place and to regain the freedoms that Big Brother is taking from us slowly but surely.
To quote the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. " I HAD A DREAM ". And it seems for cannabis legalization that's all it is.

kryson

With medical MJ measures failing in other states we are taking a step in the wrong direction.

Dont count on the northern counties helping boost the yes votes. I know up in Shasta and Siskiyou counties they are very hardcore republican and most certainly will be a majority of No votes.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you voted no, and you're a member of this site I want to say may you reap what your ignorant vote has sown. :moon:

jjblunt

54.9% NO
45.1% YES

as of November 2, 2010, 8:32 p.m

only 10.5% precincts partially or fully reported.

it aint over till the fat lady sings.

AbbieDoobie

If you voted no, and you're a member of this site I want to say may you reap what your ignorant vote has sown. :moon:

Amen. Imagine the demand if 19 passed. The entire country would flock to Cali. What is the worry about prices being lowered? I don't get that logic. Demand would skyrocket! And prices would too, as a result.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
10% is a big deficit to overcome, I think the propaganda from various sources worked to block this dream from coming true & congrats to my soon to be fellow police state residents if you voted no. I think this whole fucking vote is rigged anyhow there is just no way they would let it be. :cry:

mxrider447

You are the ignorant one here. This is how democracy works. We dont always get what we want but what makes you so smart to say people are ignorant?

on nevermind, i see u got a lot of post so you know all.

Im sorry.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the fucked up part of it all is that man is voting on a plant that grows out of the ground....

this should never have even been an issue... if it werent for dumb fucks back in the 30's, we could be focusing this time and energy on other issues...

DankSide

Kind of hard to support your family if your assets are taken and you're stuck in prison, right? I need no one to tell me why the NO voters voted no. The ones from this site voted NO right along with the crowd who HATE cannabis, people who support jail sentences for its use! - I could not do that. Not now, not ever, not even if I had a family of 6 kids which I irresponsibly created with my wife before even having the funds to do so.

I wonder what a flip you No voters would feel if one of your NO voting friends got landed serious time. Normally I am very neutral and see 2 sides of the issue. Hope is gone, not like plenty of California growers don't make $$$ off of exporting as well as selling local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts