Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
no need to be nervous KB. Like I said earlier today there is no way this is passing

and tomorrow the news will not read

pot law to restrictive, shot down

much more likely headline to read

California says no to legal pot​

mr noodles

and now watch the dea smash the whole mmj things , they have a mandate voted by the population . i am certain they built solid file and all and they waited the result of this...now they win and they will get you ass ....no doubt about it .

good luck to all of you .

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Proposition 19 Legalize Marijuana
Won Option Votes %
No 657,551 55
Yes 534,357 45

R.I.P

Waa, waa, waaa. This ain't the first time nor the last, but it's hilarious to see everyone jump on their horses every time round. Wake up and smell the coffee.

The real issues is Cooley is winning but no one seems to know shit about how far back that's gonna set us.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude if there are potheads voting no, then im sorry but there is no way this shit is passing...

maybe in the future, a better proposal could be written - one that keeps all parties happy... THEN I can see "LEGALIZED" being the cover of the newspaper in OAKLAND...

DankSide

Ya feel ? Damn folks finally get out of debt and are helping people feel better while doing it but fuck them. Fuck those people who were on the way to being homeless but were saved by getting work in the MMJ community. Im sad to see so much hatred from the Yes crowd though like us No folks are evil twisted people.... I too wish everyone luck no matter what way they voted it's a historical night. Two nights in a row going into the history books here with the Giants win last night hopefully I get the 2 wins I wanted since I'm half way there with last night :jump:

Peace to you, many have been making great profits 'helping' people - under current laws those people will continue to make great profits - making them the current leading 'big business cannabis producers'.
There gets to a point where your family well taken care of, and could afford to expand if legalized - is this the solo mentality that being an illegal grower can come to instill?

Herborizer

Veteran
Guys/Gals. What's done is done. People have a right to vote their beliefs. Debates are over. Sit back and watch the results.

Don't forget this is a community.

mr noodles

the cops must jerk themselves ...

how do you think they read the result ????????

some of you must be naive to think dea will not make hell out of this ....you voted for law enforcement...and they foam at the mouth ...

we will be fixed soon enough ....

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts