What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilboy

news just said they wont have official until 8pm but it looks like its not gonna pass .hell i need ta know if it did i have a list of new customers ...hahahahaaaa and if u look at the backyard booty that all the prop215 folks are growing and selling right now i am far from worried about all the new tards stealing my customers .damm people just buy sum mexican brick pack save u the time and energy and you'll end up with same quality..i hope 19 passes and shitloads of morons start growing ..imma charge double for my fire when every1 is smoking on shit

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Everything that has been said to get this passed is over it's done we can not continue to piss and moan why it does or does not pass. This was a huge eye opener for me to see so many not want cannabis legal. I dont see it getting any better anytime soon. we tried and did our best. I hope the next time we can come together on legalizing cannabis.

completely agree....... :tiphat:

krunchbubble

Veteran
If this is serious...

My family isn't moronic enough to vote no.

And once again, if this is serious,

I sincerely hope you become imprisoned for cannabis. Maybe then you'll actually see what the fuck is wrong with it being illegal.

thanks! your a good person!

now go read the second thread in my signature, the one that says "fucking busted hardcore"........

been there done that, working on my $1.7 million settlement right now......

Bettysmith

thanks! your a good person!

now go read the second thread in my signature, the one that says "fucking busted hardcore"........

been there done that, working on my $1.7 million settlement right now......

"If this is serious..."

"And once again, if this is serious,"

Care to read much, hmm?

And yeah, I'd like to think I am a good person. I'm not the one who would like to see other's imprisoned for my own personal benefit.

CaptainTrips

yeah and at the voting booth in my neighberhood no one probably voted for it. but that doesnt mean shit. anyone can get any results they wish dependingon where they poll. lets go to the voting booth on any campus in CA and poll there. id put 10 benjis down saying 9/10 would have voted yes. anyone who smokes weed in CA who doesnt depend on mj for a livelihood is voting yes. so while alot of posters are saying they voted NO, you growers/dealers arent even 1/10 of 1% of the smoking population in CA

Why get mad at us then? It wouldn't pass if they/we all voted yes, when the majority of the old fucks who actually vote don't want it.

krunchbubble

Veteran
"If this is serious..."

"And once again, if this is serious,"

Care to read much, hmm?

And yeah, I'd like to think I am a good person. I'm not the one who would like to see other's imprisoned for my own personal benefit.

who said i like to see people imprisoned?

what you do is up to you, if you take the risks and cant deal with the consequences, then dont do it.......

Bettysmith

who said i like to see people imprisoned?

what you do is up to you, if you take the risks and cant deal with the consequences, then dont do it.......

...But that's the thing, there shouldn't be consequences.

facepalm2.jpg

T

tonto

photo-3.jpeg

goodluck california
im going to bed, so help me god if i wake up to a no vote tomorrow

there will be consequences.......

oh yes
:clover:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from what I see theres more young voters the older. So that would indicate allot of young voters did not vote or voted no . If we all would have voted yes we would have won with no problems

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I sincerely hope you become imprisoned for cannabis. Maybe then you'll actually see what the fuck is wrong with it being illegal..

Hoping someone should "become imprisoned for cannabis: here on a cannabis board? What a fukin dick!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from what I see theres more young voters the older. So that would indicate allot of young voters did not vote or voted no . If we all would have voted yes we would have won with no problems

like coach used to tell me: "shouldacouldawoulda... if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all be a baby ruth"

fucking sucks though :comfort:

who knows though, the results could still come out w 19 passing... its not over until the fat lady sings

Bettysmith

Hoping someone should "become imprisoned for cannabis: here on a cannabis board? What a fukin dick!

And you think those who voted no simply because they "want to make money" have any different of a sentiment?

Christ, not even simply because they wanted to make money. Plain and simple, if you vote(d) no, you have no issue seeing other's in jail.

Fucking ridiculous.

Everything that has been said to get this passed is over it's done we can not continue to piss and moan why it does or does not pass. This was a huge eye opener for me to see so many not want cannabis legal. I dont see it getting any better anytime soon. we tried and did our best. I hope the next time we can come together on legalizing cannabis.
There's not going to be a next time

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice signature....
karmas a two way street

"greed" hahahaha

and i voted YES btw ....

mxrider447

why is everyone so down? Do you really believe exit polling? They did this shit with GW. I do hope it doesn't pass though. I wont believe it till they count it up.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^are you anti weed, i see you have 3 posts? if so lets have a private debate through pm. I will be nice, and I will link sources, and show you many facts that you might not be aware of. Also I will post up a vin diagram that weighs positives and negatives.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
And you think those who voted no simply because they "want to make money" have any different of a sentiment?

Fucking ridiculous.

I read this thread. I see people stating why they do or don't want it to pass. It's fucking America and people can vote the way they want regardless of how you and those on your side of the issue feel about it like it or not.
Selfish reasons? Maybe.
Not the idea of legalization they want? Maybe
See it as something is better than nothing? Iffy
Thinking it's the right thing to do. Good for you
Stating on a canna board you "I sincerely hope you become imprisoned for cannabis." Unfuckinbelievable.

Man when I went to the polls this morning there was a gang of old republican looking people there. I was thinking to my self if everywhere else looks like this it aint going to pass . All I can say is this is a sad day and I've lost respect of alot of people in this business. oh yeah to all the no voters here FUCK ALL YALL !!!

Bettysmith

nice signature....
karmas a two way street

"greed" hahahaha

and i voted YES btw ....

It wasn't in regards to you (The latter part of my sig, that is).

I just truly don't understand how or why anyone would vote against a bill that would stop incarcerating people for cannabis. I mean, I guess I do understand it; Greed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts