What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iron_Lion

So after today if this shit passes they wont lock you up for possessing your weed but they WILL lock you up for tax evasion if your not willing to fork over their cut?

I bet cali jails will have a lot more inmates from tax evasion from all of this.

I honestly dont care what cali does today, but I plead to you cali folk please keep you weed in your home state. Because other places in the country peeps have to put them selves at risk to get by, there is no jobs, for some this is how they are keeping a roof over their head and food on the table. I honestly detest the thought of more taxes but to each their own.:tiphat:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
^^^
there is no debtors prison in the united states.
you can not be jailed for failure to pay taxes.
failure to file however is another matter.

vta

Veteran
BULLSHITTER of the Week: The Finale- US Attorney General Eric Holder

Posted by Mickey Martin

All of the BULLSHITTERS to this point could not match the damaging BULLSHIT put out by US Attorney general in his quest to “VIGOROUSLY ENFORCE” the Nation’s failed cannabis policies. This is where we saw a momentum shift in the polls, as the US Attorney launched careless threats that has lead voters to believe that there would be no tax revenue due to this continued tyranny.

He stated:

“We will vigorously enforce the CSA against those individuals and organizations that possess, manufacture or distribute marijuana for recreational use, even if such activities are permitted under state law,” he wrote.
The BULLSHIT comes from your puffed up imagery that the Nation had the manpower to vigorously enforce anything. Your calculated attacks on our community has left many cowering in fear for decades, but we have yet to roll over and go away. And I do not think we will begin now. Sorry. The nation’s top cop came down from Mount BULLSHIT and used his given power to supress the vote. Yes. If you have ever been arrested by the Feds the common response of prosecutors and law enforcement is
“We do not make the laws. We just enforce them If you want the laws changed then use your civic rights to get them changed.”

Well, we are working on it, but with our Nation’s top law enforcement official taking to the stump just days before a historic election, we can tell that law enforcement DOES INDEED MAKE LAWS. Or at least interferes with good efforts to change bad laws in an effort to keep these bad laws on the books and to keep outr Nation under the stranglehold of the drug war. Yes. Why fight them there when there are so many of our own people we can fight and imprison right here for their choice to use a safe plant. You disgust me, Mr. Holder. The entire administration should be ashamed of your actions and your attempt to sway voters to continue the failed policies that have made America the laughing stock of the world. We lock people up, and spend more money locking people up, per capita than any other country by far, including Iran, China, North Korea and Congo combined.

This is our American legacy. This is who we have become in an effort to save who? Your war on drugs and its centerpiece- the war on cannabis- is a MISERABLE FAILURE. You have used your influence and power to skew the results and no matter what happens- you will always be remembered for your interference into California State politics. I am not sure what your interference does to help the major issues we have with our Nation’s drug laws; or why it is your duty to interject yourself into a political debate. But congrats on being this week’s CW BULLSHITTER of the Week.

♥Mo♥

So after today if this shit passes they wont lock you up for possessing your weed but they WILL lock you up for tax evasion if your not willing to fork over their cut?

I bet cali jails will have a lot more inmates from tax evasion from all of this.

I honestly dont care what cali does today, but I plead to you cali folk please keep you weed in your home state. Because other places in the country peeps have to put them selves at risk to get by, there is no jobs, for some this is how they are keeping a roof over their head and food on the table. I honestly detest the thought of more taxes but to each their own.:tiphat:

Unless you are slinging pounds taxes are a pretty moot point. To sell commercially, buy a license. If you are just making ends meet, etc... you can "share" up to one ounce with anybody at one time, and anyone can "share" $200 with you. Come on surely we can all see past that gimmick.:wave:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Well, coffee is brewed, I have a cup.

I just did a couple of "wake and bakes" and am getting ready to cast my vote.

You all do the same no matter what your position is..it is your civic duty.

minds_I

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
why are folks upset over the potential that it will be taxed? Talking about how unholy it is to tax a plant. What plant is not taxed, that is sold? I thought everything had a sales tax added to it that is sold, no?
Just trying to understand the argument. I can see if you are against paying any tax, ever, but then the USA is not the place for you. Just trying to understand. Will be heading to the polls soon!

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
although i do not reside in the golden state, and, this is far from a 'perfect' bill that will suit all sides of the issue, BUT, i feel, its better to vote YES and approve it, and, work out the details thru trial and error, than to continue down the current path.

im hubcap, and i approve this message.

-cap

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran

I honestly dont care what cali does today, but I plead to you cali folk please keep you weed in your home state. Because other places in the country peeps have to put them selves at risk to get by, there is no jobs, for some this is how they are keeping a roof over their head and food on the table. .....:tiphat:

Do you think this is not happening yet?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Call those friends!!!!!!!!!!

Call those friends!!!!!!!!!!

"hey,
just got your message, of course we both are voting yes on 19! So are both my parents.
Keep our fingers crossed!"

And this guys dad is over 80!

:joint:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Vote how you like. It's one of the last things that makes this country great.

would you have said the same about prop 8?
or
the civil rights act?

there is good and evil in this world...

is this going to be your 5th last post?

i saw aerosmith on their first farewell tour in '92...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yes.

I wouldn't point fingers and call wolf about enemies within.

I wouldn't try to bribe voters with candy.

I wouldn't start talking about good and evil if I were you.

I still respect my fellow growers.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Yes.

I wouldn't point fingers and call wolf about enemies within.

I wouldn't try to bribe voters with candy.

I still respect my fellow growers.

how far does being a grower earn that respect?

when a grower wants weed to remain illegal?

what if a grower rolls on another to the pigs?
still have your respect?

just because your a grower does not earn you a modicum of respect!

ive lost everything i own and rebuilt TWICE because of grows that this prop would make legal!
tell me why wanting to not go BACK to prison for this plant is wrong?

why not?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
A grower that rolls isn't a grower anymore... he's a rat.

You don't really respect anyone anyway.

It's like explaining quantum theory to a goldfish when I bring up the word.

You have no problem referring to "meds" so I'm assuming since you can grow more "medically" you should choose to do so.

If you got busted twice for a 25 sq ft grow and didn't get medical I'm curious as to your selectively applied morals.

There are many who believe that this isn't the end all be all bill to save the world.

Some of us would like to see another one... and not just ammend 19.

So voting no for those people that want something else is the right thing to do.

I still don't understand your logic.

By your logic we are all prohibitionists because we haven't introduced a bill. (Lee if you're reading this you are excluded :D )

That doesn't wash with me.

PS I wouldn't talk about good and evil because soon you will be pointing accusations at brothers all over again.

F

feral

As Marc Emery and other fallen soldiers watch from prison, Jack Herer and others watch from the heavens. The ball is in your court Cali, give them a reason to smile.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

well back from the polls...thought the place was deserted. I hope the turnout is good.

My vote is counted...is yours?

minds_I

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Drinking my coffee, getting ready to go vote--
I am excited...I will be 50 in a month, and except for Voting for Ron Paul in the Primaries...this will be the first time I have ever voted--

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran

You don't really respect anyone anyway.
false..
i respect those who respect freedom...

It's like explaining quantum theory to a goldfish when I bring up the word.
sure it is...

You have no problem referring to "meds" so I'm assuming since you can grow more "medically" you should choose to do so.
i have plenty why should i grow more?

If you got busted twice for a 25 sq ft grow and didn't get medical I'm curious as to your selectively applied morals.
morals?
what morality is being referenced?
maybe those grows were not in cali?

There are many who believe that this isn't the end all be all bill to save the world.
myself included

Some of us would like to see another one... and not just ammend 19.
so give those T-totalers a mandate?
do you really believe if this restrictive prop fails a less restrictive one will pass?

So voting no for those people that want something else is the right thing to do.
no it's myopic and wrong

I still don't understand your logic.
i dont think you understand logic in general

By your logic we are all prohibitionists because we haven't introduced a bill. (Lee if you're reading this you are excluded :D )
no as ive said most of us dont have the resources...
a prohibitionist (by definition) is someone who supports continued prohibition.. by voting no you are doing so.

That doesn't wash with me.
try soap?
the fact you said you would have encouraged people to vote against the civil rights act if that was what was in their hearts?!?!
that dont wash.

PS I wouldn't talk about good and evil because soon you will be pointing accusations at brothers all over again.

a grower who votes to keep MJ illegal isn't a grower anymore he is a prohibitionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts