What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chamba

they poll less than 1500 people at their choosing in a state of 34 million people. That not even a 1/8th of a percent of voters...

1500 is enough to give you a + or - of less than 5%, providing the survey was done on a varied cross section of eligible voters. It depends on how the poll was taken, face to face questions or more anonymously over the phone or on the net. People, even in pot happy California, are sometimes reluctant to reveal support for something controversial as decriminalization of cannabis, and will state No to an interviewer but will vote Yes in the privacy of the voting booth.

It also depends on how the questions were worded, what the previous questions were asked and how the question was asked..and where the questions were asked.....it's fairly easy to get the poll results to match your side. I bet those No winning polls were not taken outside universities or skate ramps..but rather in some very conservative areas. Anonymous phone or internet polls favor Yes, surveys taken in GOP strongholds will always show a NO majority.

I think the 19 vote is going to be very close, with a win by less than 2% or 3% either way.

The main thing is to actually get off your couch and vote.......the conservatives, the right wing extremists, the misinformed and other controllers, though less in number, always vote, as do other extremists. The big problem is that a vast majority who are not far right or far left, rarely vote.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I've been hearing poll results on both sides of the fence for too long and i'm done arguing them. Let's just get our people out to vote yes on 19 and we can all witness the results as they come in tommorrow night.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
just separates the wheat from the chaff...

now we know who is the enemy within....

If there is an enemy within it's wastes of space like you who celebrate the division.

I know you really believe anyone excercising their American right of voting for something you don't like is an ENEMY.

It seems to me that your whining about logic is simply due to insanity. Logic dictates that we should seperate the wheat from the chaff, does it? Growers aren't welcome here as long as they vote no, right?

BHT's illegal move to buy votes with grams is genius to people (or whatever) like you right?

Well guess what? It is completely unAmerican.

You want division. I want a UNITED States of America.

I'll even share it with scum that doesn't agree.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
now we know who is the enemy within....

now we are the enemy within?

i think someone who joins a pot social forum, does not shows grows, does not give advise on growing and only talks shit, is an enemy within.....

why are you even on this forum?

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Okay guys... I have a good question i think...

A lot of folks are against the bill because "its not enough" and the response has been simply "we can change it later"

Now think about this... Hawaiis CUL (Compassionate Use Law) was drafted and passed by their legislature, but it has lacked exacting means of aquiring marijuana (whether thats plants buds hash wharever)

For most of the time their govenor Linda Lingle has been in office the legislature has been trying to amend their flawed bill (much like we might be having to do)... But the fucking govenor has vetoed even the modest changes the legislature has passed.
They obviously know they wrote a very poor law. They are trying to fix it, but the govenor wont let them.

That can happen to california, right - we could pass a flawed bill, then try to "fix it" but only to be vetoed for the effort?

If thats not the case please explain.
Thanks

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran

i think someone who joins a pot social forum, does not shows grows, does not give advise on growing and only talks shit, is an enemy within.....

I have never posted one pic of my grows on this web sight. am I an enemy. would you like to refute my legitimacy because I dont show off?

However to your credit; i do help people with grow advice, and I try to contribute to other members.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I have never posted one pic of my grows on this web sight. am I an enemy. would you like to refute my legitimacy because I dont show off?

However to your credit; i do help people with grow advice, and I try to contribute to other members.

not at all sir, i see you posting all the time, with great info and with a great attitude,respect.....

then you have mr mustard, he is pretty mush the joking king of the forum, no one makes anyone laugh more and some decent advice....

then you have some kat who does not contribute anything but a bad attitude on prop 19 threads, i have yet to see him say something positive....

i have to go water the warehouse, taking pics......

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
If there is an enemy within it's wastes of space like you who celebrate the division.

I know you really believe anyone excercising their American right of voting for something you don't like is an ENEMY.
i feel anyone who would vote to put me in prison is my enemy...dont you?

You want division. I want a UNITED States of America.

i want people to remember it's these states united

not the united states...but that is a whole other matter...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran

those who need to have seen my grow have..

i dont post pics since OG and pics from OG showed up in my discovery..

not that its any of your or anyone else's business you can compare "colas" all you want...
when presented with an indefensible position like defending continued prohibition i guess a last resort would be an off topic ad hominem to try to impugn credibility...
however even if i had not contributed to the genetics you are growing right now in all likelyhood and had never seen a marijuana leaf in my life...
would me wanting to end prohibition be somehow less valid?
i only drink a glass of congac a month+/- but i would never cast my vote for temperance.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sorry to put you in there dag.

I do remember fulfilling my obligation as an enemy within checking the box on the ballot that said "Screw dag over" on the last election day.

My bad. :jerkit:

I can't believe after experiencing the treatment of the system you will still refer to other growers as prohibitionists.

You are shameful. You are illogical. You are hypocritical.

Batboy

Okay guys... I have a good question i think...

A lot of folks are against the bill because "its not enough" and the response has been simply "we can change it later"

Now think about this... Hawaiis CUL (Compassionate Use Law) was drafted and passed by their legislature, but it has lacked exacting means of aquiring marijuana (whether thats plants buds hash wharever)

For most of the time their govenor Linda Lingle has been in office the legislature has been trying to amend their flawed bill (much like we might be having to do)... But the fucking govenor has vetoed even the modest changes the legislature has passed.
They obviously know they wrote a very poor law. They are trying to fix it, but the govenor wont let them.

That can happen to california, right - we could pass a flawed bill, then try to "fix it" but only to be vetoed for the effort?

If thats not the case please explain.
Thanks

If the proposal succeeds, the governor will really have no direct and specific input. At that point, in terms of establishing a commercial system (supply, sale, tax) or increasing minimum thresholds, it will be in the hands of the local governments (and ultimately, as always happens, the courts).

I have no specific knowledge of what's going on in HI, but Prop 19 doesn't need anyone's signature to go into effect. The governor can make problems elsewhere, but they really can't mess with the legislation directly.

I sure hope this passes, the impact of the precedent that CA can set will reverberate throughout the world. Plus, it will be really interesting to watch how things evolve for years to come. We've seen prohibition at work for far too long.

echo_chamber

Its pretty simple, if you want pot legalized vote yes, if you want pot illegal vote no. If you are a pot smoker and are voting no, you are uneducated or a blackmarket grower that is clueless that your clients are about to be able to legally possess what you grow. Duh!!!....

Read this and thousands of other threads, NOBODY has put up ONE good reason to vote no other than "speculation", its hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts