What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Volcano, great value vape

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
003 (2).jpg

Log vapes are spectacular works of functional art.
I have at least one from most makers and definitely prefer the underdog alpha + out of them all.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That would be the”magma”

If somebody wants one, donate $50 to the server fund and I will mail you mine. USA only.
The offer is rescinded. Server fund doesn’t need money now.

My Venty just died. E04 error message like everyone else. Do not buy this thing. My apologies to anyone who bought one based on my recommendation. I thought the issue was solved but it's ongoing and very common.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I've been vaping for about a decade now, own many yet use only a few.

Recently decided to try bags and was sold so hard on them, I grabbed a gold Volcano for the bling effect (it gets you higher than the sun apparently) :whee:

DSCF0852.JPG

This thing is so easy to use and hits just where I need it to. Very heady high.

I likey!

hamstring

Veteran
Try first exhaling fully then a small inhale on the mouthpiece followed by an inhale of fresh air to push it down.
Wanted to thank you brother.

I don't know why but, this works very well. You would think taking a toke then inhaling fresh air deeply would make the vapor expand more in your lungs. It doesn't though and it gets rid of the coughing.

My best guess the fresh air cools the vapor. Love to hear your thoughts on this and thanks again for the advice.