What's new

vietnamese black info wanted

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
nice VB's

nice VB's

Ah..... the Nam Black. I've been sitting on some pretty old NB x that I acquired years ago. This year I tried germing a bunch of these old seed and wound up with only one plant that was a bit tough to get started. The cuts I have taken off of it are doing great though and thriving.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed this is a girl, I'll be finding out fairly soon as I'm ready to put the seed plant in to flower in the next couple of days. The cutting A12 in clone tray is cut from the seed plant.
More info, I'm enjoying learning along with everyone else!

~V~

gots any in flower???

N

NOYB

Once a hybrid always a hybrid taken 5 generations on it becomes a stable inbreed hybrid in my books.
I've been told that between generations F4 to F6 depending on the genetic makeup of the parents and also the breeders skill. Outdoors after 5 years yeah I'd think pretty homogenous and for sure any weaknesses should have been naturally selected out. Probably better to say that the genetics best suited for that particular location will win out.

gots any in flower???

I only got the one seed to germ so far...... put it in to flower, we'll know pretty soon what sex. I do have approx. 10 more seed left that I'll try to germ again on the next round.

Have kept cuts from this one seed plant though in case it turns out to be awesome and worth saving long term.

~V~

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Vietnam Black Crosses....

Vietnam Black Crosses....

I also made my own personal crosses too...Hope this helps.

:tongue: :tongue:

^^^^^^Vietnam Thunder Fuck^^^^^^

I also have seeds which i call "Vietnam Gold".... it's "Black Nam" crossed with "Schrom" will be growing this out this winter....Hope this helps.:joint:

edit: i too still have a few VB x G13/BW seeds

4 Dragons

YIKES! That sounds pretty killer...so does the Schrom cross.

I'm with NOYB on that point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that even smokeable? What is your source for your ThunderFook?

Sorry for off topic, if you want you can respond to me in PM, I'd like to know more about your X's.

Any VB that REv puts out would be a must have for any Sativa fan!

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
the real deal....

the real deal....

:joint: MTF......got it from 2 sisters who were in matanuska valley...they went/hung out w/bikers.... believe me it was/is the real deal. I also had a thread on it back in the OG days. click on my homemade thread at the bottom for more of my breedings/crosses..Hope this helps.:joint:

:yeahthatsPs, gonna cross Black Nam x Train Wreck(real deal)....:tongue:

PhilCuisine, I have a pack of the vb x g13/bw as well. What was the length of flower on the ones you grew out, and how was the stretch?

Thanks!

SHS

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
got mine from.....

got mine from.....

PhilCuisine, I have a pack of the vb x g13/bw as well. What was the length of flower on the ones you grew out, and how was the stretch?

Thanks!

SHS

a breeder in canada prolly 9 yrs. ago.....went over 90days and stretched 3x's ....i had a permanent flower room...Hope this helps.:joint:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I grew out some of the VB x G13BW that I picked up on cbay a few years ago, that was very heady smoke. The chap that sold it used the handle Lesurepuffer, or something close to that.

The VB I was gifted was from OZ, and I was told to expect twenty weeks flower.
H

Yep, know Leisurepuffr he got his original VB seed at the same time and place as my source. We've got the same strain crossed out to different strains. Check my seed packs, the one in flower and cloned here is VB x WhiteWidow/Thai (still have 4 precious seed left), also have a pack VB x Affy but haven't tried popping them yet, these are very dark seed.

Mine looks very similar to yours Phil, I'm pretty excited now to see how this turns out. Would be real nice if it's worth keeping!!

I'll get pics when mine shows sex and post them here.

~GG~

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
tried to get....

tried to get....

Yep, know Leisurepuffr he got his original VB seed at the same time and place as my source. We've got the same strain crossed out to different strains. Check my seed packs, the one in flower and cloned here is VB x WhiteWidow/Thai (still have 4 precious seed left), also have a pack VB x Affy but haven't tried popping them yet, these are very dark seed.

Mine looks very similar to yours Phil, I'm pretty excited now to see how this turns out. Would be real nice if it's worth keeping!!

I'll get pics when mine shows sex and post them here.

~GG~

:joint:pix of Blk Nam when i 1st. grew it but these are the only ones i saw, back in the OG days...and yes, I'm a proud phototron user/grower aint no shame in my game....dont need any haters in this thread so move on. I've already proved to so many people in OG that u can grow some kickass pot in a p-trons.:joint:

:joint:VBxG13/BW this pix was prolly taken in 2001...cant find the finished product pix, not gonna go thru over 700 pix just to look for it. but i do remember it turning pinkish red, the budz.....it was the 2nd. strain that i grew in my swc/tron and it didnt turn out as good as i wanted. I have a Blk Nam in flower right now under a 1K lites and went into flower on 6.1.09 and no way near done..thinking that it will be done by the end of august. worth growing if u have a permanent flower room..this pheno i gots going now should smell like gasoline...:joint:

:tongue:

im also a 1 to 2K grower heres a pix of Hawaiin Purple Kush, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Black Nam etc.:tongue:

my creation "White Domina" total oppisit spectrum of Blk Domina...told u guys bout being a proud user/grower of photorons. gots over 4oz's on this WD grow..I grew out Vietnam Thunder Fuck in a tron recently. pix of it is a couple pages back on this thread...

Ps, gots it from the same breeder LP...hey goddes i would like to maybe try them other VB strains u gots in the future.. is LP still around?? think he used a landrace VB...Hope this helps.

southernstoner

I also made my own personal crosses too...Hope this helps.

:tongue: :tongue:

^^^^^^Vietnam Thunder Fuck^^^^^^

I also have seeds which i call "Vietnam Gold".... it's "Black Nam" crossed with "Schrom" will be growing this out this winter....Hope this helps.:joint:

edit: i too still have a few VB x G13/BW seeds
wicked look pics...thanks for posting them...i have got to get my hands on more viet crosses...my black forrest are in flower now...hopefully they will finish by november...SS

BOCEPHUS

I made a post in the wrong place. A guy we knew as teenagers. Had what he called the black killer bud. He is too ate up to know were he got the genetics or anything else. But what i remember is it had black buds cured with golden hairs. And one toke sent you tripping, very narcotic and the best smoke many of us in our region has ever seen. Does anyone have cured pics of the black vietnam? Make a long story short i went and talked to this guy and talked him into letting me have these genetics. But they are 10 yrs old. Any tricks to get that old seeds to germ and any ideas on if this is the black vietnam. He was growing over 25 yrs ago. the buds were hard golf ball buds all the way up to colas. He said it flowered early outside in June and finished mid late october. and averaged about 8feet tall but sometimes up to 16 feet tall:1help: also it had a very strong hash taste

onegreenday

Veteran
10 years is not too old. clean with H2O2 and soak in seaweed concentrate
for a while and they should germinate in the normal method.

BOCEPHUS

:joint:pix of Blk Nam when i 1st. grew it but these are the only ones i saw, back in the OG days...and yes, I'm a proud phototron user/grower aint no shame in my game....dont need any haters in this thread so move on. I've already proved to so many people in OG that u can grow some kickass pot in a p-trons.:joint:

:joint:VBxG13/BW this pix was prolly taken in 2001...cant find the finished product pix, not gonna go thru over 700 pix just to look for it. but i do remember it turning pinkish red, the budz.....it was the 2nd. strain that i grew in my swc/tron and it didnt turn out as good as i wanted. I have a Blk Nam in flower right now under a 1K lites and went into flower on 6.1.09 and no way near done..thinking that it will be done by the end of august. worth growing if u have a permanent flower room..this pheno i gots going now should smell like gasoline...:joint:

:tongue:

im also a 1 to 2K grower heres a pix of Hawaiin Purple Kush, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Black Nam etc.:tongue:

my creation "White Domina" total oppisit spectrum of Blk Domina...told u guys bout being a proud user/grower of photorons. gots over 4oz's on this WD grow..I grew out Vietnam Thunder Fuck in a tron recently. pix of it is a couple pages back on this thread...

Ps, gots it from the same breeder LP...hey goddes i would like to maybe try them other VB strains u gots in the future.. is LP still around?? think he used a landrace VB...Hope this helps.

Hey Phil is that matanuska thunder fuck the same as alaskan thunder fuck?

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Matanuska Thunder Fuck...

Matanuska Thunder Fuck...

Hey Phil is that matanuska thunder fuck the same as alaskan thunder fuck?

mine is the real deal, dont know bout the ATF version tho b/c the breeder of that strain offered me his genetics for a cutting of mine back in the OG days but i declined him. thats all im gonna say about that matter.

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:sorry for the crappy pix but here's a bud of Black Nam grown outdoors in Northern Illinois...Hope this helps.:tongue:

Ps, its really a dark dark purple color but from a distance it looks black...:yeahthats