What's new

vietnamese black info wanted

Not BF but some of the REvs awesome work.

Check out his Iron Cindy (Metal Haze x C99)
16bd0lu.jpg

4kxzte.jpg

24llyki.jpg

auwpwg.jpg

vecjmq.jpg

N

NOYB

Hey Mota...this is a Viet thread...ya dork...lol. Think I know who you are...and Fing's is bigger :nanana:. With a good cure that IC smokes a LOT like Metal Haze. Early on you get more C99 influence...at least that's my experience.

Yeah NOYB,

I know this is a Viet thread I posted my Black Forrest back a few but he/she had to be yanked, quite sad... I was really looking forward to some BF. I know Fings is kicking a**! I didn't have much time this year so it was straight from seed to plant outdoors, next year I'll take clones and those should be a lot bigger.

Oh and since REv was mentioned I wanted to give a little advertising on the great genetics.

Hey Mota...this is a Viet thread...ya dork...lol. Think I know who you are...and Fing's is bigger :nanana:. With a good cure that IC smokes a LOT like Metal Haze. Early on you get more C99 influence...at least that's my experience.

Yeti

That is the spitting image of my vietchunk. I have always been very curious of the vietnamese genetics involved. The leaf structure in veg is so unique itself. Perhaps vietchunk=black forest x deep chunk? My vietchunk turns a deep purple/magenta hue about a month before finish. It is the most beautiful plant I have ever seen. It induces the most cosmodelic creative high I've had since smoking highland sativas in mexico. A joint is too much. Truly my favorite aesthetically, medicinally, and it only needs 9 to 10 weeks. I'll post some pics if I find myself a cam.

Truly an interesting thread ladies and gents. I have been so very curious of vietnamese landrace ever since I planted the one vietchunk bean I was given. The grower who gifted me it had no interest in the other 9 males and females he had. My mother lives on and will likely stay in my garden for a while.

Is it possible to get black forrest genetics still? I am in need of a male vietnamese plant and after seeing the black forrest I would like to bring that back into the mix rather than the deep chunk. Maybe I'll go both ways for a while now that dc beans are available as well.

Keep it as real as you wanna keep it,

Yeti

Yeti

here she is...

...you can almost hear the Hueys comeing in...

This is very similar to the color of the finishing vietchunk as well. If anyone knows anything about vietchunk's vietnamese parent or where I might find rev's blackforrest please help a yeti out.

Thank you.

N

NOYB

or where I might find rev's blackforrest please help a yeti out.
Think that supply has pretty much dried up. He made those quite a few years ago. Some peeps still have em and F2's float about. Once Rev gets more pure Viet seed stock I'm sure he'll toss em in the ground soon after he opens the package.

Ace Seeds here may have some Viet crosses available. I know Dubi put out some a little while back so go check out his section.

Hey Mota - I was just messing with ya bro. Think you're gonna dig that IC smoke. The Shadow Haze is the one to play with though so try them next year!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quick update on my Black Forrest (vietnam 'black' jungle landrace x hawaiian cherry bomb)
one of 4 mod.scrog screens under my 250 hps - organic soil
at 7 weeks - i gave it it's first feed today with biobiz bloom 1ml/litre
picture.php

picture.php

it actually looks like it has started ripening (from the bottom up) so i'm sure how it can go another 9 weeks or so - but im no expert on sativa so who knows - any advice welcome

V.

G

Green Supreme

I have grown Reeferman's VB and I found it kind of boring. The nugs were big. The one I grew flowered 12 weeks. That being said I also have the Willie Nelson. Having grown that I will say that Willie Nelson gets it's structure from the VB. I have also noticed that old moms of Willie Nelson revert to their VB lineage when flowered. Willie is awesome and without VB no Willie, so rock on VB. Peace GS

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty sure ACE will soon be releasing the VB X Meao Thai! :D

Have a pk myself but have to wait a yr. to run them. This thread has me chomping @ the bit to wet them! :biglaugh:

Yeti

Thank's Harry. I assumed that just from growth characteristics, but was looking to verify.

Vietchunk (Vietblack x Deepchunk)
picture.php

She still had another 2 weeks I would assume. Her calyxes really swell and turn a deep magenta. But my frigid ass locale wouldn't allow one more night. Chop chop, snip snip, puff, pooof, blast. Harvested outdoors oct. 13.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are some pics of my Black Forrest - vietnamese black landrace x hawaiian cherry bomb. harvested today at 15 weeks, grown on a square foot mod scrog screen - one of 4 under a 250hps/cmh, organic soil
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers

V.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes this is a cross with a vietnamese landrace. if you read through the thread it seems there are hybrids called vietnamese black as well as some vietnamese landraces that the hybrids may have been made from

V.

4 Dragons

AKA Jungle Black. Reports coming in now at skunk. Word is it's killer psycho weed. Thanks for posting V and if you can please do a smoke report. His Cherry Malawi is also excellent.

Latest posts

Latest posts