What's new

Veterinarians' Hospital

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I must be the last guy on the sight to hear about the photo upload problem :bat :pointlaug

Things are looking good from last update that I've yet to comment on :yes:

Sounds like you may have a continous hermie problem with HH :chin:

I'll be back when there is pics :muahaha:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I nay have to agree with you T, the last HH I have flowering looks like it may have some balls. They were way too small to tell yesterday, so I going to check this morning.
The vegging HH I have look they are turning hermi as well.
I will know a little more later today.
But the rest seem fine.
The blubonic I have in there is doing her stretch
The skunk tie down, whcih is no longer tied down is flowering nicely
The Mumbles plant in the room is flowering nicely and looks like it will be a great plant
The superskunk is stretching a bit, but flowers are growing

Hopefully I will get some pics up as soon as I can

Dr Dog

Veteran
Pictures included

Pictures included

Yo Yo
I hope the magazines that are here are not too out of date, sorry to keep you in the waiting room too long, but I finally have the results of the tests..............................
I have had pretty much no luck with the HH strain at all, both phenos. They are hermi-ing on me, you can see below that the flowers are coming in nicely and resemble a wild grass, but keep scrolling down through these pics a bit and see what I have found on all of them

Very grass like

Growing nicely

Uh Oh
What the heck is that? These balls showed up on all my HH I had in flower so far, not at the top, but about halfway down the plant at every other bud site.
Obviously the plants are trashed now, I am left with one in my veg box, that is a bit too small to see the male flowers starting, I am just waiting to get confirmation on these.

Well on to the good pictures.
I am super excited about the Mumbles strain. It is very robust and all female!
Stretching a bit now, but I think it is mainly done, as she is spitting pistils liek crazy!!
I have a few pics of the one that has been flowering for a couple weeks.

Growing up nice and tall, I am hoping for a nice big cola off of this girl. Looks promising so far, and she seems to be super healthy. My favorite plant to look in on everyday.

Due to my hermi issues, that opened up a seat in the room, for something else. I put in the other mumbles that I was vegging. I topped her a couple days ago, to keep her shorter in the veg box. I am interested to see how she responds with these main tops here and her stretch.

Not the best picture, but I will get a better one, once I rearrange the plants.

The other flowering plant that is doing really well is the Skunk
I have untied the tie down as it was starting to cut into the main stalk. It would also be kind of silly to keep her so low, if I am growing out such huge plants on the others.

She has many bud sites, and a 90 turn in her stalk, you cannot really make that out from this pic.

I am looking forward to smoking this plant.

The other plant, the superskunk, is doing well, nothing really to show, as it is stretching now and has no real pistils to show
I will get some more pics at the end of this week to mark any difference.

Thanks for checking in
Cheers :joint:

twistedtree

Man,dude :wave: That sucks about the hermies. Are you gonna trash 'em or "hash" 'em:D I was afraid of my Cindy's going hermie, due to constantly moving them from one are to another. Thankfully that didn't happen. Maybe I just got lucky, but I heard that C99 almost never goes hermie.

Dr Dog

Veteran
hey Twisted I have so much going on right now, I would not have the space or energy to separate the males(hermi) from the good stuff. I want to get a nice collection of different smokes to keep. I have a supeskunk mom that I will be cloning in about 5 weeks, so I wont have any room to keep bad plants around.
Thanks for popping in

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks for stopping in RK
I am hoping for quite a show, be sure to check back over the next few weeks for near daily updates, as the buds start to form

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dude, the mumbles is looking awesome. Sorry to hear about the HH, may not be a great strain after all. Great update man, I'm stoked now.

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey B
Yeah I think you did good with the mumbles, I am pretty excited about how she is looking and responding to everything, very hardy strain. I may keep the rest of the HH for outdoor stuff, just throw the seeds and see what happens, I think it is made for that, seeing how tall she gets

Anima

Hello Dr D!
Your garden is really starting to rock now! :headbange
My condolences for the herms.
But other than that :yes::yes: that mumbles really had a stretch eh?
Good going! I'll be :lurk:
Peace

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Anima, thanks for stoppin in. I have been meaning to run by your thread but keep forgetting. Well as for the hermi's you never know what to expect, it is a new strain and needs to be worked on a bit, I have about 7 seeds of that left still, so I have plenty to work with.
The mumbles is doing great, it stretched about a foot since being in there, but it is really liking whatever I gave her. I cannot say enough good stuff about the bud blood additive either, I can really see the difference.
Thanks for checking in brother
Take care :joint:

SoulShine

Dang Dog! There's alot going on over here in the vet center! :respect:
Sorry to hear about those hermies on the HH. That sucks! Everything else is looking real good though. How in the world are you keeping up with everything? LOL! You must take good notes! I gotta get better at that. Hell, I forget to label the clones! At least I only have two going and can tell the diffference in the two. I think I'll pick up a dry erase calendar, maybe.

I'll be checking back. Hope things continue to go well! :headbange

SS

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey ya Soulshine
That is what I use my threads for. I used to staple a calendar next to my grow room for stuff I needed to do, but I find it much easier to do here, and with pictures even!
It is not actually that hard, Everything was done in sections originally, so it is pretty easy to know what is what, especially having so very different looking strains.
Thanks for stoppin in brother

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Great update Dog :yes:
Seems everyone was updating yesterday because of the upload problem :yoinks:

Mumbles is looking hardy indeed :canabis: I plan on poppin some Mumbles in the next week or so. Even seeing her performance up to here has been impressive.

Oh yeah...the coffee is cold, Ronald Reagan is on the cover of the mag...and wtf do you mean I'm pregnant!? :yoinks: :biglaugh:

Great work my friend :D

Dr Dog

Veteran
TML16 said:
Great update Dog :yes:
Seems everyone was updating yesterday because of the upload problem :yoinks:

Mumbles is looking hardy indeed :canabis: I plan on poppin some Mumbles in the next week or so. Even seeing her performance up to here has been impressive.

Oh yeah...the coffee is cold, Ronald Reagan is on the cover of the mag...and wtf do you mean I'm pregnant!? :yoinks: :biglaugh:

Great work my friend :D
lmao
good stuff brother,l at least I know you are reading and not just looking at the pics
:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

twistedtree

Hmmmm, another Bud Blood user? I'm gonna have to do some more research on this. It looks like you and Packn are getting pretty good results from it.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Okay I'm with Twisted on this, all I've been reading in threads is bud blood. What's up with this stuff? and where do I get some lol ... Take care Dog, oh yeah I got the job I just got back from the contract negotiations, but you know how that goes.

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey dudes
Bud Blood was shown to me by a good friend, and actually given to me by the same guy, he also turned me onto Liquid Karma as well.
Apparently it provides a high potassium and phosphorous boost which is supposed to promote thicker denser buds. I would imagine it is called bud blood due to it turning your water red. You only use it through the first week of flowering.
I can notice the difference in the bud formation.

I will do a test when I run a few Superskunk next round, I will do two with it, and two without, so you can see the difference, it is a bit of a pain to use, due to the fact you do not use very much during each feeding, hard to measure, as I only make up a half gallon of feed solution at a time

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow mist that hermie ordeal...had 2 track back a little ...dang this thread does't stop ether :biglaugh: Nway,sorry to hear Dog...i realy dislike
hermie plants...but i'm shure you do to...

and i am also at the stage of giving PK13/14....but i'm combining it with a product calld green sensation...its from plagron...expecive stuff to say the least....
and 2 be honest...combined with pk13/14 i do't see much diffrence anymore...i guess 2 much is 2 much ey...:wave:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Core
Yeah hermis suck balls
But It is nice for them to do this now as opposed to doing it right in the middle of flower! Then it is a waste

Thanks for stopping in