What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veterinarians' Hospital

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey dudes

T thanks for checking in bro, still no sex as of this morning, but I really did not look too hard, as I was having a hard time opening my eyes. Was at a birthday party last night. My dads. Had relatives in town, was a late night, well late for me. Man am i tired. :badday:

B/R Yo bro, yeah those things are a great idea, but would be an even better idea if they work. I did top the blubonic yesterday, and threw that top in some dirt with some rooting compound, we will have to see if that works. Thanks for stopping by :joint:

Soulshine thanks for finding my thread, you should check the blubonic thread as well, lots of really good pictures in there.

MGJ well you have me confused, I am not sure who Apollo is but thanks bro

Twisted tree thanks for looking in man, cloning is pretty easy, there is not much for you to do. It mainly works or it does not, but there are great instructions here http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=46778

I should have another update over the next few days, I am off till Sunday after today.
Man, I am ever looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow
Cheers :wave: :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Oh, I have an update but more on that in a minute

MGJ, ahh now it starts making sense, when I read your post it was 6 am and not very awake, now I am much more awake. thanks bro!

Hey B
Well I found two males lurking with the rest of the plants, wanting to spread their man stuff all over them, but I saved them. The males are now hanging out in the organics container.
I will take some more pics hopefully on sat

twistedtree

Kill the males! Virgins are better IMO:D Thanks for the link on cloning. I'm definitely going to incorporate that into my growing habits. Sure as hell makes things easier.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Well repotting was on the agenda last night. I transplanted two of the superskunks into 4 gallon pots for flower, the other one will get transfered as soon as I get some results from my two cloning experiments.

A blubonic clone in dirt under a dome.

A mumbles clone the one in the gelpack, still no rooting, but no death either

My confirmed female skunk. I tied her over to hopefully get a fuller plant when I am ready to flower her in about a week or so. I was thinking about cloning her but I still have some skunk seeds to play with over the winter, so not the biggest priority right now.

One of the superskunk clones in their new home.

Group shot clockwise from back left 1. blubonic 2. blubonic clone 3. superskunk 1 4. superskunk 2 5. mumbles clone 6. Skunk
The other superskunk clone is in a smaller pot in the middle not visible from this pic
I will get some pics up hopefully as the other plants start showing sex
Thanks for checking in

Cheers :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
OK just checked on them, another female, this time a Mumbles, no more sexes, but will check later today

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, glad to hear about the females. I still have no pre flowers on any of mine. I'm on my way to move my cab to my buddies new house. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get both my cabs flowering over there soon. I have a new gift coming, I'm excited, I'll post in my thread, later bro.

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo B, good news that you will still have some stuff going over the winter. I wish I had a buddy that could hold onto some of my plants until I needed them
On a side not 2 more females this morning. Two Heavenly Hash, one Ak one PPP so I will get them into bigger pots this afternoon and begin flowering them. They are really tall I may need to tie them down to get an even canopy
I will have an update with pics either today or tomorrow

Dr Dog

Veteran
Huge pic update

Huge pic update

Being off of work for a few days has a few advantages,
1. I eat a lot
2. above average chance of sex later today
3. I get completely caught up on Sportscentre
4. I get to play with me plants
The last one is important here because it allows me to take lots o' pics, which I have :jump:
I now have 6 confirmed ladies. 2 Mumbles, 3 heavenly hash strain, and 1 Skunk
I also have three superskunk clones and a heavenly hash clone, as well as a blubonic clone and mom. I have been busy

Here is my flower room, the plant in the 1 liter, in the middle is not showing anything at all yet, so I am still trying to force it, lights in here have been on 12 12 for 4 days. 6 am to 6 pm

Here is the skunk female that I tied down 2 days ago, lots of new growth already, she is to be flowered now, double stretch on this one would be nice, would result in hopefully some nice buds.

A mumbles female, I gave this one a dose of bud blood with 1/2 strength nutes right after transplant, seems to have liked it, I am just going to let this one "tree out"

A heavenly hash female, this one was stretchhhhhhhy!!!! Take a look at the pic below to see what it looked like before I topped it

Heavenly hash top shots

Veg box contents
Two unconfirmed plants in red pots on right, front is HH. Rear is Mumbles. Both topped today to get bushier, no room for them in flower room right now, so I may clone these as they get bigger.
Super Skunk clones front left middle front and back middle
Blubonic mom back left :joint:

Unknown HH

Unknown Mumb.

Blubonic clone

Heavenly hash clone (gel pack)
Well that is it for now
Take care all
Cheers :joint: :joint: :wave:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Cool, managed to get here just in time for flowering. Nice clear pics Dr Dog, and I love all the stash boxes. And Yes I did read it all, ya can test me if ya like lol. Not into the idea of gel for cloning though. Did ya work out what the bugs were on the SS cutting, was it just the one you kept for a mom that is infected? Have you thrown it out yet and taken another one back out of flowering? What size pots will you be finishing them in? How lazy are you going to be with food in flower?

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, damn man things look great. How's the smell in there? I have one mumbles that's the PPP pheno and boy does it smell. Can't wait to see how they produce. That skunk will stretch, mine doubled in size in flower. Take care bro, stellar job.

B/R

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Congrats on the time off :woohoo: Always nice when we can get some relax time. Extra bonus:You get to watch the Leafs destroy the Red Wings tonight! :muahaha:

Everything is looking great and healthy. Flower room is looking ready, and I'm ready to enjoy the show :lurk:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey all
I had a very productive trip to the hydroponics store yesterday, got everything I went looking for
I finally found some jiffy pellets. They had them all apparently.
Got a new clone tray, that will allow me to run about 30 at a time
Also a brick of Coco Coir that I have been adding to my soil mix, which stands at about
30 % soil
15 % perlite
5 % organic compost
10% Peat
20 % coco Coir
20% Pro mix
A pretty light and fluffy mix, I am really shooting towards really nice roots on these girls. That being said, I also got a new bottle of Liquid Karma
So the feeding yesterday for the plants that needed it consisted of full strength veg nutes, transplant strength LK, Bud Blood and water. I should start to see some effect later today.

Still no change on the ones that have yet to show me sex

Newbie Grower- Thanks man, for your comments on both my active threads. This should quite a show here in this one. With strains I have never grown before this is all new to me, but they seem to like what I doin so far, I expect some interesting pics as the buds start to form. Pull up a seat next to my buddies here and take a hit or two. :joint:

TML- Sorry to dissapoint you brother, but I don't watch hockey until MLB is done, another month yet.:bashhead: Even though my beloved Jays are out of it, I still watch the games, and I am anxious to watch the playoffs in HD
Yeah I am starting to see the main colas prepare for the bountiful harvest, I am starting to get excited :jump:

B/R Yo Yo bro.... The smell is pretty intense for a bunch of vegging plants especially when I get all up close to look for sex. I find the HH has an almost thistle smell to it, kind of like the smell after you mow some weeds in the lawn, not quite weed but very plant like in its smell. The mumbles is smelling like weed. The biggest smeller is the superskunk clones, they are stinking already, I may need to look into some odor control for this grow. It has never been an issue before, even with the AK, it was never like this.

GMT Dude, thanks for stopping in, you have been an inspiration to me and my grows with your lazy attitude. I try an follow it, but alas I am not nearly as good as you. I am looking forward to comparing Olympus pics in a month or two, take a seat next to my boys here, they will make sure you are comfortable.

Thanks for checking in everyone.

Cheers
:joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Mini Update :joint:

Mini Update :joint:

OK monday for most of The world I know of

Well been working till late into the evening the last few days, which has it's good and bad sides
1. Good
I am not in checking on them every 20 minutes like I would if I was home, so new growth is very noticeable. I sometimes find myself thinking they are taking too long and have to go back through my posts to see whats up, and check for dates. I am such a pothead :joint:
2. Bad
I am sitting here now wanting to go in and check them out, but It is lights out right now and there is too much light in the room from my veg box, I recently relocated it back into my main growing area and it is not completely light proof right now. Not a big issue as my vegging plants are on 24 hours

But on to what everyone would even check my posts for pictures!!! Not to hear me ramble on! So on with the show

Veg area, all seems to be liking it in here. Clockwise from back left...
Blubonic, Superskunk, Mumbles(no sex), Heavenly Hash(no sex), Superskunk, in the middle a superskunk, small pot on red saucer is blubonic clone.
Speaking of blubonic, I was checking the Seedbay website and it is there for 115 USD. I better thank the guys that gave me it again
:headbange

One of the superkunk clones, I will be flowering this one, I am keeping the slowest grower for a superskunk mom. I have big plans for the next OD growing season, going to need some good clones.

One of the mumbles, that is being really shy

Here is the flower Room.
Check out the yellow tops, all new growth over the last 2 days. With some wee little buds coming in. There is only one Mumbles here that is back left corner, the rest are Heavenly hash, minus the tied one, which is skunk.

The recently discussed skunk. I am really interested in how this one fills out, I converted one main cola into 4 by tying her, I would like to see a foot vertical growth from her while she flowers.

Check out the Heavenly hash monster that I have going on here, it is about a foot taller than everything else

This one is getting me excited, same plant as above, but wow has it ever taken off!! :jump:

Well hopefully I will start to see the buds forming soon, can start taking macros again.
Thanks for stoppin in
Cheers
:joint:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks Dr Dog, I like the style you're writing this thread in, and the pics aren't bad either lol. OK an olympus off, sounds like fun. Packn also uses the olympus too, really great custom white balance setting on the olympus that some of the other cams dont have, perfect for those hps and flouro shots. Look forward to the macros.

Dr Dog

Veteran
An olympus off it is lol
Got to let me get some buds first though!
Thanks for poppin in
As for the style I am writing this thread, it is kind of the way I talk, crazy though when I read it back to myself, it is in William Shatner's voice