What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veterinarians' Hospital

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
LOL^^^^ warp factor 6.... plants are looking awesome bro. I'm getting excited to see what will become of them. That SS sounds like some skunk 1 I grew a few years ago, the smell was really intense, but should have a nice taste. Great job man.

B/R

Hey there Dr...Looks good in here :smoke: I usually like getting in on the first couple pages...but I have to say it's not too bad after a few more have passed...plenty of progress to check out without all the wait.

Sucks those gel cubes aren't that great. I've been using straight coco with a cloning solution in a dome to clone with recently...100% results so far...dropped the starter plugs all together. They seem to clone fast too.

JC

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:laughing: Shatner eh? :biglaugh:

I've been having a hard time getting back into hockey myself ever since the strike :nono: Plus...this enlongated summer weather hasn't helped the mood to get back on the ice either :cool:

I don't think you'll have too much to worry about in the odour department with Superskunk. My Pacific Sharks aren't that pungent.
You should end up with some sweet foxtails though :canabis:

Great update! :lurk: Look at that HH go! :yoinks:
Looks like a great round we're in for :yes:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey B/R
Yeah all doin well in here! The superskunk should be nice, the clones are adapting well to the new pots, and have new vertical everyday. I may need to veg these for a few months, so I should get some monster plants when I am ready to flower them :)

Hey Johnny Thanks for checking out my grow. I try to keep my posts limited to minimal chatting from me and lots of pictures. Easier to keep everyones attention.
Those gel packs do seem like crap, no roots been like 4 weeks now

Yo T
Yup Shatner, I am representing Canada, even in my imagination. I have really not watched any hockey since then, and what I did see, sure was faster, but I don't find ot the same game that I fell in love with as a kid. So I have not really watched any, except for the Habs/ Leafs games.
Yeah the HH is taking off, i may need to raise my light due to this plant, I will be going in to do an examination of them now in a few minutes.
Take care bros

twistedtree

Shatner? Man, I love it. :muahaha: That's funny shit right there, now. Damn, bro, that HH is dominating your growroom. Better get that biatch in check, huh? Show her who's boss!!

Dr Dog

Veteran
Barking up the right tree

Barking up the right tree

Hey dog lovers!! :joint:
Another day off today,( I get lots of days off as I work long hours when I am in) so you know that means more pictures.
The plants have seriously been under 12/12 for about a week now. Some a few days longer, but that was more 13/11 as I set the timer wrong. I think right now it is actually 11 hrs 45 mins on and you can figure out the dark yourself.
My temps have been great the last few days, been quite a bit warmer these parts, and actually supposed to break 85 again this weekend. Everything is coming together nicely.
I have a dilemma though, too many plants.
I was counting on a few males and only got two out the batch of them
Out of 12 seeds. I got 9 females, 2 males and one that dies after transplant during germination.
I now have 1 skunk (Flower)
1 Mumbles (Flower)
5 HH (Flower)
1 Mumbles (veg)
1 HH (veg)
3 Superskunk (veg)
1 Blubonic (veg)
1 Blubonic (clones)
My dilemma is that I will probably have to ditch two plant to make proper room for big pots, I only have room for 1 more 5 gallon pot, and two of these flowering pots are only 1 gallon. I don't know if it would worth the time having these 2, 1 gallon pots flowering. I am waiting on one of the superskunks to get a bit bushier and then I am hoping to throw that one into flower.

Any advice? should I rock the one gallons? I have asked a few buds if they wanted to get a few plants and they declined, so I am stuck with them.

Here is my veg box, you will notice I pimped it out a bit, and put an authentic ghetto shelving unit on the side wall. I wanted to get a good spot for the clone to receive lots of light without being in the shadows.

HH veg top shot

Mumbles veg topshot

Flowering HH monster. The stretch on this girl was intense, I think she is topping out now, but you can see this is going to be a big plant. Below a few more pics of her

No signs of any hermi activity anywhere on any of these plants, you will see from the next set of plants that they are quite female

HH top shots

Will be back with another update soon

Cheers :joint:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Dr Dog, just a quick input from me, if you are going for the lazy style, then I have to say 1 gallon wont do, however I have seen Truecannabliss pull off great harvests with 1 gallon pots when feeding them heavily. Maybe you could get some nice food and feed the 1 gals and compare the product to the 5 gallon lazy plants?

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Great idea with the shelf :yes:
I've been thinking to build a seperated little seedling/clone area with a 23W CFL into my new cab :chin:

That HH is a monster! :yoinks: :biglaugh: Good luck keeping your lady controlled there, she looks like a wild one.

Can't feel bad for you with your curse of too many females :pointlaug I only feel bad for the poor little darlings that will have to be culled as a result :badday:

Nice clear shots Dog
8378camera.gif
Great job keeping the threads up :D

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey G
As you already know I have decided to do the the 1 gallons to see what I get from them
Yo T
Yeah I was getting concerned with how far away that clone was from the light, yet did not want to block light from the plants, I had many ideas including making a sling type thing to hang plant under light.
One bit of bad news, the big HH is gone is completely hemri'd on me, went in yesterday and there were balls everywhere.
The plant has been replaced by a superskunk plant

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, that HH is looking like my upright MxA, hope she doesn't stretch too much in flower. Great job man.

B/R

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats looking realy good Dog....what age are we at here??
bbl :wave:

EcoNepenthe

Great Job!!!

Great Job!!!

Great thread. Thanks for the dairy. Very nice setup. A grower after my own heart. I love your comments and how you think. Alot in common we have.
Success w/ya grow!!
Keep the pics comin!!!
Stay Safe!!!

Eco

Watch em grow!!! :canabis:

Dr Dog

Veteran
YoYo B
Hey brother, yea it was a really nice plant, too bad it hermied on me. I was really looking forward to it popping the flowers on the huge stalks. But I still have one that is about a week behind it in flower that is still very much female.

Core
Hey bro, been a while since we chatted really, these girls are just about a week into flower, the beginnings of some buds are showing now, I will get some more pics of it later on, possibly after the weekend, as I am working all of it. I have like 4 days off next week, so lots of time for updates

EcoNepenthe
Good day and welcome to my grow
Thanks for your kind words dude, I try and keep my posts as entertaining as possible while sticking to the subject at hand. be sure to stick around, it is just starting to get interesting

Later folks :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Core
Hey bro, been a while since we chatted really, these girls are just about a week into flower, the beginnings of some buds are showing now, I will get some more pics of it later on, possibly after the weekend, as I am working all of it. I have like 4 days off next week, so lots of time for updates

yea thats coz of you dude...you're doing everything like it should so only thing i can do is compliment ya :rasta: ...but with all these threads i lose some info now and then.... :badday:
Nway it will go intresting from now on...veg is..well yea, only veg ey...but flowers thats whats its all about ..so i'll be watching for the update :wave:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Wild and crazy stuff

Wild and crazy stuff

Took some pics this morning and went through the usual upload process but it doubled everything, so this will be interesting trying to find the pics I want but I will give it my best.
A few days since we last talked, and seeing some changes with the girls in the 4 days or so.
The monster HH plant is no more, it had hermi'd on me, so it is not at the compost yard in the town i live in.
That kind of saves an issue with too many plants, but I am still one over what I would like.
But enough about my issues, here is what you come here for, pictures.

Mumbles showing me what she got, buds are coming in nicely here
She is still getting Liquid Karma and Bud Blood, although the blood may be ending after her next feeding. I will probably start and introduce Molasses to her diet soon, just for the added micro nutrients.

HH plant, this plant was about a week behind the monster I just slayed, but very tall. Here are some shots of the buds sites

Very Sativa like plant, tall and thin where as the mumbles is really showing me indica.

The skunk tie down. Just one tie, to increase the bud sites on this girl, by far my healthiest plant, very robust and full, I let the soil dry out alot in between feedings, the roots are coming out the drainage holes like crazy!!

Bud sites on the skunk

This is the superskunk that replaced the dead monster, the yellowing was from a N def. It was a paler green when I put her in the room, and fed her well, those spots are clearing nicely now, been about 3 days flower for her.

Veg box

The next superskunk to go into flower

Vegging mumbles showing me love

This one will be my superskunk mom in the future

Well, I left the blubonic out of this one, as my other thread is long due for an update.
Take care folks
Cheers :joint:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
14204PA090099-thumb.JPG

I cant be sure, but that looks like light burn to me. At least the new leaves look healthy.

Dr Dog

Veteran
I thought about that as well, but it started when it was in the veg box, which is no where close to the light. It had started off as a lighter green and turned yellow when i put it in the flower room. SO I am thinking the plant was weak in those spots and either burn't due to the heat or the light, it used to be from the damage to the tips, but the tips responded
Thanks for looking in G, should have some nice subjects for Macro shots soon.!!

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Folks
I guess there is still an issue with uploading files
I have an update ready to go but not able to upload any photos!
But I have made a few changes, I took the two HH 1 gallon pots out of there and put them back into veg. I figured there was enough time to grow them out in a month or so, so I topped them and put them back under 24 hour light.
The reason this was done, was really to make room for the blubonic that is in there
My clone made it! When I checked the other night, the roots were coming out of the drainage holes.
I will get some pics up when I can
The other plants are showing lots of pistils, the mumbles is looking great, should be nice some nice nugs from that girl
Be sure to check back soon, for a picture update

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, love the update bro. I'm all excited to see what these crosses are going to do. I'm still trying to talk my buddies wife into letting me run a flower grow in my cabinet, hopefully I'll be able to get that going soon. Looking forward to seeing yet another update, keep up the great work man. I cut most of the PPP down last night, the mold was just getting too intense and I didn't want to lose any more bud. My dry box is full, I may have to build another.

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
well my next big HH may be hermi-ing on me I noticed what look to be balls on the lower bud sites, stay tuned this evening for confirmation.

Latest posts

Latest posts