What's new

Veterinarians' Hospital

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey dudes, thanks for the replies
Firstly thanks for your concerns, I am doin much better now, probably 95% of my regular self. A picture of health I am.

GanjaDreams Thanks for stopping in. I am liking the skunk too, I have been concentrating on the mumbles as it is a friends strain, and I really want to grow it out nice. But the skunk is my insurance policy, in case something bad happens to the others LOL

SG
Hey Brother, I am digging the superskunk, wait till I start flowering the monster I have vegging right now, will also be about an 8 week veg for her as well, as well as the mother to many little little superskunks

Big T
Yo bro, thanks man, I am digging the mumbles was just in checking on her, a bit more buddage happening here, but I digress when you check them everyday, what am I trying to see. I always want to go in and see 8 week buds after 3 weeks
:bashhead: smiley for you

Mr GreenJ's
Always great to see nice comments from a master of it like you, I like the twin towers, kind of interesting how they grew to the same height without me trying it, just starting to see some calyx on the blubonic now, I am waiting on the stacking, I think this plant is gonna be impressive.

B/R
Hey bro, SS is yours, if you want it. Just let me know and we can figure out some way for you to get some nice clones or seeds from the stash. I have been trying to really dress up my updates, thus I have been messing with picture placement and fonts, gotta get the minions hooked b4 the big bud show

Well gents thanks for checking out my stash
Cheers
:joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Wildfire
Welcome to the pad bro
Mumbles is a Black Rain creation, if you have not been to his thread make sure you do to give him props, you can click the mumbles link in my sig, brings you right over.
Be sure to pull up a chair, this should get interesting

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks man, most of the Canadians on here support each other, well the cool ones anyways

bong_chat

Hey Dr. Dog.

I laughed my ass off when I saw the title of your thread. I loved the Muppet Show. Kids these days know not what they miss. I gotta say though, Pigs In Space was one of my favorite skits.

Awesome grows. I always enjoy looking over your threads. I hope I can get to the point your at one day. I'm just doing my best to not kill my girls. And as of last night things weren't looking good. But your and other's threads still keeps me encouraged to keep going.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Bong Chat
Thanks for checking out my grow
You will get the hang of it, it just takes a bit of practice to know what they need, and how to give them it. I normally tell newbs that they are doing too much, just leave them alone and let them grow, as the worst mistake most 1st time growers make is they are spending too much time worrying about their plant and doing stuff to them
The muppets are great, one of my cats is named muppet, but not after the show, just because she is a fkn muppet
Be sure to check back soon, I will have some beauty pics soon

Dr Dog

Veteran
Clocks go back

Clocks go back

Well, did I enjoy my extra hour sleep this morning
Nope was up at 4 am. It was still dark outside, so I checked a few threads, checked on my rep(I need one more rep for 4 blocks hint hint) Started to download Resident Evil 3 and went back to lay down for a bit
About 9 am(now 8am ) I got back up and went in to check on my plants camera in hand
They were all thirsty, but they have been on different watering scheds, which is very annoying, so I have been waiting for them all to be ready for some food at once. I have a few pics, I did not get any of my blubonic monster alone, but you can see it in group shots
So lets get on with the show!! :rasta:

Group Shot

I know it is not that easy to see, but the Blubonic is front right with the monster leaves. Just about 2 weeks in flower, getting some really nice afros going, this plant I think would have made a great outdoor specimen.

without the blubonic, you can see I am starting to get some real nice buddage. The plant front right is my week old mumbles 2 pheno, just starting to show me her love spots.

Superskunk

Skunk

Mumbles

Well that is my show for today, I will get some single blubonic pics later today for my other thread, but right now I am going to wake and bake and chill.
Tomorrow I am going to hang out at my good buds house, smoke some weed, watch the tv, place with his weed.
I was really really really(zoolander voice) cold here last night. I hope your plants made it through it BR. BRRRRRRRRR!!

Anyways everyone take care
Cheers :joint:

bong_chat

Hey man.

The sugar's supposed to go in your coffee not your plants!!! :rasta:

Super pics dude. Now that's the way to wake up in the morning. Well minus the 4am thing. I still believe 4 am should be outlawed. But your pics makes me want to check on my girls, but they're sleeping atm and I don't want to bother them.

Definitly can't wait for your smoke report on those beauties.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, plants are looking prime my friend. Me and my buddy trimmed from 8:30 till 1:30 last night and boy it was cold. Have about half the MxA peg down done, damn it was bigger than I thought. Take care bro... it's going to be a cold one tonight, I already saw a few snow flakes...

B/R

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Dr D :wave:
Man - what a fab update - I was gonna quote off some of the pictures, but I couldn't pic any one I liked better than the other!!! :yes: All lookin gorgeous in here, even in the closeup macros they are looking special. :rasta:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey dudes thanks for looking in
Bong Chat
Hey dude, thanks for the comments, I am pretty happy with the plants so far, they are spitting lots of crystals, which is really nice. I should start seeing them put on the weight now, which will make them really nice. Thanks for stoppin in

Hey B
Was thinking about you this morning when I got up and it was all frosty outside.

SG
Thanks dude, I am liking the mumbles too, nice and high, hopefully I get one big cola of that main stalk

MGJ
Thanks for coming by, I have been getting lucky with the macros as of late, no tripod, but still getting clear pics for the most part

Dr Dog

Veteran
LOL hey Core
A jewel in the rough I be LOL
Thanks for stopping in, I have been trying to make the thread as appealing as possible, messing with the placement of pics, the size and quality. I already know I can write, just want to see if I can take pictures that accurately show what I got
be sure to check in again soon, I should have another big update

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Great update buddy
8378applause.gif

Mumbles Cola looks like it's gonna belong in Packn's Cola Clubhouse :woohoo:
Great early frost and nice progression :yes:

It's time the outdoors grows are over :no: On the bonus side...what a great enlongated growing season we had this year :woohoo:
I'd better head over to BR's thread to check that action out :lurk:

Always looking forward to more man :smile:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, I just had to say that this pic, has me very excited. TML is right, that cola is going to be impressively huge. You may have to reveg that baby, if they fill up nicely and clone that one for sure.
14204PA280103.JPG

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
A quick update

A quick update

Morning folks
I had a few minutes this morning, but my camera was nearly dead, so, I snapped a few low res pictures before I have to go to work, so not much chatter I will let pics do the talking. I will get hi res pics probably Tuesday as I am off then

Group Shot

Blubonic up front

Misc Macros

Be sure to check back later, I will have more pics up

Cheers :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Pics Dog !!

Nice Pics Dog !!

mmmmh nice looking galls !!!...
but you need to fatten 'm up my friend...are u using a bloomboaster ?
ohw and what age are we at now....?

Latest posts

Latest posts