What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

BlazinAzn

I remember you saying there was a fake b'cuzz bloom. What's the real one you use? Is it just derived from two different species of kelp or am I talking about one thats totally different? I am experimenting with vegamatrix right now with a SLH and I am using cannas bio line along with natures nectar phosphorus, molasses, technaflora soluable seaweed, and Og Tea VSS on a SLOG. Its two different veganic set ups so Im curious what b'cuzz bloom will add to the mix. Thanks.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The real one is made by atami. It's in a pink bottle. It's .7% soluble potash. (K20) derived from laminaria digitara and ascophyllum nodosum.

hey zeppelin great thread and awesome pics.

im using r.o. 70/30 coco perlite mix.

would you have any feeding suggestions for 2.5 gallon pots that need atleast 1-2 waterings daily. I tried their feeding suggestions and they worked pretty well until they started needing multiple waterings a day.

i have the whole vegamatrix line. og tea, ogbiowar teas, azos, rapid start, molasses. protekt

no co2 :(

p.s. ive seen you say several times in this thread you have needed ph up. I find myself adding nothing but ph down. Example im at day 10 using hybrid mix (10 grow 10 bloom, 8 boost 7.5 zyme and 1 ampit) that ph is usually 6.7. I always ph down to 5.8 but consistantly see the runoff ph increasing

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Asteroid Lime-warp pheno

Her mama Las Vegas purple kush.

Here is some chocolate hash berry fresh trimmed and drying.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey zeppelin great thread and awesome pics.

im using r.o. 70/30 coco perlite mix.

would you have any feeding suggestions for 2.5 gallon pots that need atleast 1-2 waterings daily. I tried their feeding suggestions and they worked pretty well until they started needing multiple waterings a day.

i have the whole vegamatrix line. og tea, ogbiowar teas, azos, rapid start, molasses. protekt

no co2 :(

p.s. ive seen you say several times in this thread you have needed ph up. I find myself adding nothing but ph down. Example im at day 10 using hybrid mix (10 grow 10 bloom, 8 boost 7.5 zyme and 1 ampit) that ph is usually 6.7. I always ph down to 5.8 but consistantly see the runoff ph increasing

Coco is different than soil I have to ph up to 7. Also our water sources are different. I'm not sure how much that matters.

If you are having to feed more often then you might consider doing the first feeding with food and the second one with plain water. Just because all the water is being drank doesn't mean all the Nutes are being eaten. You can always add more if it looks like they are getting hungry. Needing two watering a day is a bit worry some to me. It sounds like they may need bigger pots in your next round. I'm not sure about that though because I'm not a coco guy. If you get Aptus facilitator it will help prevent accidental over feeding.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad they are working for you. I hear mills is coming out with a competitor to the Aptus. I wonder if it is as good, and how much it costs.

Coco is different than soil I have to ph up to 7. Also our water sources are different. I'm not sure how much that matters.

If you are having to feed more often then you might consider doing the first feeding with food and the second one with plain water. Just because all the water is being drank doesn't mean all the Nutes are being eaten. You can always add more if it looks like they are getting hungry. Needing two watering a day is a bit worry some to me. It sounds like they may need bigger pots in your next round. I'm not sure about that though because I'm not a coco guy. If you get Aptus facilitator it will help prevent accidental over feeding.

wait your not a coco guy? arent you using Roots Organics Origional?

website says that stuff is perlite, coco and peat.. you ph your nutes up to 7 in it? now im really confused. :/

No the roots organic I use is soil. It has that stuff in it though, and they also make coco.

Here is the web page.
http://www.aurorainnovations.org/original-potting-soil.html

sorry for the late reply but you just linked me to the same link i gave you.

ORIGINAL POTTING SOIL
INGREDIENTS
Perlite, Coco Fiber, Peat Moss, Composted Forest Material, Pumice, Worm Castings, Bat Guano, Soybean Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Kelp Meal, and Greensand

Roots Organics Original is a ready to use mix created with a balanced air to water ratio of porosity and water retention to allow for frequent feeding of fast growing, heavy feeding plants. For exceptional results, feed with high quality nutrients, such as the Roots Organics fertilizer line

so back to my origional question.

Granger2

Veteran
I believe the correct, proper way to say it is, "It ain't whatcha use, but the way how ya use it." -granger

Bongstar420

Speaking of aptis fascilatator, that and start boost are killing it wiyh my base. Its awesome. Thanks for the recommendation.

I call BS...you won't be reporting anything special at the end...
I will be waiting. I got .7g/w with RA not a high yield cultivar for example...not a single fancy nute from a douchey fert salesman making more profits than the growers; not a single pesticide in flower- you couldn't find any residue with the most expansive and sensitive tests in existence.

Also, why give wealthy douches your money for compost tea? Just go to school. Gah

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Hows this for bs. Id say it came out better than usual and the only thing different was the aptus. 2.6 lbs on 1 1k. Flood and drain

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I call BS...you won't be reporting anything special at the end...
I will be waiting. I got .7g/w with RA not a high yield cultivar for example...not a single fancy nute from a douchey fert salesman making more profits than the growers; not a single pesticide in flower- you couldn't find any residue with the most expansive and sensitive tests in existence.

Also, why give wealthy douches your money for compost tea? Just go to school. Gah

It doubles my stacking when I use it. It prevents lock out too.

I buy the tea because I don't have time or desire to make my own. Same reason some people buy nug instead of grow it.

nizmo

Some of those pictures... fuck, ive never seen such a thing. Trichomes covering the fan leaves like that. Just the health of those plants right the way through. Is that a particular strain that makes them so frosty?

Your lights appear to be very high above the plants, it makes me wonder whether my 600watt hps is too close to mine. Its about 2 feet above, and i wonder whether it causes the lack of trichome development on the main cola's getting most of the light.

Latest posts

Latest posts