What's new

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's just say it's too much. Lol

Asteroid Lime warp pheno type doing her thing.

Mazar stacking well.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In the very beginning for the first week after they root I just give them rapid start, azos mykos, and og tea. Second week they get transplanted into ten gallon pots. I started adding the vegamatrix base line at I suggested proportions. I added a small amount of molasses too, and add azos mykos and og tea again. Third and fourth week, just vegged under hps. I use rapid start all the way until like week two or three in flower. Then up to week six I still add a very small amount of rapid starts. It makes the smart pots even more effective.

In order to go from one cup pots to ten gallon pots you have to hand till the soil carefully as the root ball expands.

Ollie

Veteran
Great show Zep !

Gonna be great when the nutes are available World wide (ya i know already, but shipping and customs ...)

Plants on the vegematrix line seems to explode.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use some additives to fill some gaps that the line has. Otherwise it's a bit lacking in smell and flavor. Gotta have molasses, and b'cuzz bloom.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No you have to till the top few inches of soil outside and around the root balls so it doesn't compact and slow root growth. Don't till the root ball. Actually you dont have to do it. I just like too

Last edited:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Lol i thought thats what you meant but had to have it clarified. I do something similar when i transplant a rootbound plant. It seems to help them take off a little faster than if the dirt was semi compacted

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya. I like a loose soil. Roots organic is good for that. With fox farm I like to add more perlite.

Bongstar420

My friends GENGHIS chron, lobsterman3000, and I are trying Kyle kushman's new vegamatrix with line with o.g. Tea and I love it so far. My roots are perfect white and I'm getting growth rates of Dwc. I'm using roots organic original soil. Kushman made feeding charts for indica, sativa, and hybrids. Honestly it's easier to use than chemical ferts. The ph stays pretty much perfect, and it's almost impossible to burn. The microbes in the brewed og. Tea provide the root zone with a perfect bio zone.

I started small clones from dark heart nursery and some from friends. We have gsc, the white, chem dawg, mazar, cherry pie, bog bubble, sfv og, lemon og crosses, lime-warp f2s, Chernobyl, GDP, chocolate hash berry, and purple Cadillac.

View Image View Image View Image View Image

Any lab results...I'd like to find out if this juice is the same juice I invented?

Artisan_crafted

Hey I work for Ogtea glade everything is working out for you I just have one suggestion don't brew the vss just mix 1 tsp per gal and mix it really good!! Reason why is that it's dehydrated and as soon as you add it to the water and mix it all the bacteria grow at equal ratios instead of having a Bacillus dominant to see you get way more benefits when you just mix it up happy gardening!!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's awesome. Ty for the info. I Had been doing both. But then I stopped brewing.

I have been encouraging people to try og tea stuff. I have stellar results. actually a guy asked me about og tea veganic special sauce today while I was at the hydro shop, and I showed him the pics of the roots coming through the bottom of my ten gallon smart pots. I hope this product catches on more.

One way I use the special sauce and root web is to mix a good amount of it all through out the soil during transplant then water, and that works very well for initial inoculation.

Latest posts

Latest posts