What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

RIFF

This is absolutely Amazing bro!! keep it up :), I have a questions honestly:
How did u design this place?

Copperfield

Nice work man....I'm just a small frye that dabbles n a lil bit of everything. I did soil most of my time, but switched over to hydro a few years ago.... Got better gains, but the tast just wasn't the same.. I switched over to cocoa and then it was even worse.... Glad I found this sight! It's been really beneficial for my knowledge and is helped me strive to grow better!! Those cookies look amazing!! I like your posts!! Keep up the good work

pokearound

Hey Folks !

So I've used vegamatrix for three runs now and am very happy. Brewing my own teas and absolutely no pesticide use. Just finished a run with GG#4 and had my highest yield to date. Trichomes are simply ridiculous.

My question.... When using Hard-N-Quick for a foliar spray, what time of day is best?
Lights on/ First hour of darkness/ any time during darkness?

Also, what if any results did you observe by using Hard-N-Quick?

Do you use any bloom boost?

Thanks for any consideration and response!

~WALSTIB~

chomsky

BTW after this thread Im sold, I just ordered the Vegamatrix Starter kit and OG Tea. Im gonna try it with DNA Lemon Skunk from seed... Any tips not already covered (doubt it)... Wish me luck... Below is my Liberty Haze grown with BC techniflora nutes these pics are about a week old harvesting in about 10 days.

chomsky

I hate being such a noob to this vegamatrix. I do have a question though. I'll be using pro mix cc medium. I am starting from seed so how should I prepare my soil as I move along. Should I saturate the promix with vegamatrix seedling recipe? and should I use vegamatrix with every watering? Thanks

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What strains you got running now hash?

Right now I'm about to flower Allen wrench, gsc, and our in house ogk that I haven't flowered yet. However I'm running flood and drain this winter to teach some people hydro so I'm using the nutrifield elements system, because vegamatrix doesn't work with hydro systems. I'm still adding the og tea products though. They make a huge difference.

chomsky

Im starting a 4x4 of DNA Lemon Skunk and using Vegamatrix. Im also amending with Azos, Mykos, EJ meta K, EJ cal n mag and using OG Tea inoculant. My question is can I mix the azos and or the OG Tea with my Vegamatrix nutes all at once when feeding or should I use them seperately?

growfree

Right now I'm about to flower Allen wrench, gsc, and our in house ogk that I haven't flowered yet. However I'm running flood and drain this winter to teach some people hydro so I'm using the nutrifield elements system, because vegamatrix doesn't work with hydro systems. I'm still adding the og tea products though. They make a huge difference.

That's not fair, you don't show us those grow ;(

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll start a new hydro thread here soon. The new room is small, but awesome. Flood and drain with gavitas on light movers.

chomsky

Since I was inspired by this thread I started a grow diary with my DNA Lemon Skunk using Vegamatrix. I was having some issues and Hash Zep has been extremely helpful (thanks) and since I'm using vegamatrix I decided to call the company to get their opinion too and to see if they might help me out. I actually connected with Kyle Kushman (the owner) on my first call. He gave me his cell phone number and I've been texting back and forth with him all day with regards to my problem. He clearly cares about and believes in his product and he still cares about the little guy (me)... That kind of karma goes a long way in my book. Even with my Cal Mag issue which I am fixing I have NEVER seen explosive growth the way I have. I think once dialed in depending on the strain Vegamatrix is the shit... AND Kyle and the company is great in my book. Dont be a hater, no im not being paid by anyone... Just wanted to share my experience.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Beautiful Grow Hash. A pleasure to read the commitment to the plant coming through your thread.

I'm on the fence with Vegamatrix, i feel like the advertising and name veganics is a bit misleading. It actually says on the bottle that it contains a small amount of synthetic nutes. Mind you i use synthetics often, but the "veganics" term being half organics, seems a bit deceptive.

Love the label art :peacock:though!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One thing I have learned is that if you have biological additives like azos and mykos, and organic additives like molasses and broken down kelp or sea weed, then your flavor and smell will be just as good as any organic weed. Especially if you flush for a week.