What's new

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like to flush for the last week, but honestly flushing was not really needed for this system. I just like it.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
The aptus rep told me flushing with an organic system, such as vega, wasnt necessary unless there were salt based additives used.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My lvpk mom, lime-warp mom, chocolate hashberry mom, and fat in clones in those domes that I just took. Ty so much hydrosun for getting the best ladies ever back in my garden! They love the vegamatrix program, but it still needs the b'cuzz bloom, and molasses added for max terpenoids.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Id say cookies and sfv for the win lol. I hope my cookies come oit like those but im still in solo cups with them. What medi do you clone in hash?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ok thats real similar to how i do mine as well same cubes and gel i just run ph water though. What sort of steength do you run the rapid start at??

pnwmystery

Very nice! You said to add in azos, mykos and molasses? Why not just use OG Tea's Root Web Star or whatever the prodct is called? Just personal preference?

I gave this line a spin, and liked it, but wasn't completely blown away. Kind of want to try it again and see if I can do better.

Latest posts

Latest posts