What's new

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

Scrappy-doo

Wow HZ things are looking stellar in here! This thread caught my eye cause I was at the grow shop yesterday and one of the guys there was all about the veganics line. He turned me on to the special sauce tea which I had to pick up. God it would be so much easier to not have to brew teas haha what a pita. Just add water? Is this too good to be true lol? Bout to mix up my first batch.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uhh wait till you get roots to use microbes. Also add more molasses and it makes the special sauce even better.

Scrappy-doo

Awesome yeah I already add molasses to my tap water to take out the chlorine/chloramine so that works out. Thanks I'm gonna sub up.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use r.o. So I don't know anything about that. I know you can throw some air stones in your water to evaporate chlorine.

Scrappy-doo

Yes it does remove chlorine and more importantly chloramine. There's a thread here on the site. Sorry to derail.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
What's the flower time on it around 70?? Also the vega soil recipe is what im gunna try on some cherry pie and tahoes just to give the line a try before i completely switch over.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I'd follow the hybrid formula. Add molasses and you will need ph up for sure. Add the og tea special sauce, azos, and mykos for sure. Also add gh rapid start and Aptus facilitator and aptus activator until 3 weeks in flower. Discontinue aptus week 6 ish. Also use b'cuzz bloom at 2.5 ml per gallon all the way till the end of flower. Also after the first week or so you don't feed every day. Maybe like 3 times a week. Remember a chart is just a guideline that must be adjusted to fit your grow.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Right. As is they get nutes every third feeding anyway. I feed water water feed. Have you ever tried sweet in place of the molases??? Arent they justs carbohydrates in water??

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
With the vega soil formula have you tried the sweet instead of the hibrix or have you just always used that for soil?? Whats the difference between that and sweet???

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just like how raw sweet is formulated for hydro. It's so expensive I don't see a need for it in soil.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ok ya that makes sense. One person told me before to just get regular grocery store molasses and its supposed to be the same thing...im not too sure on that though. Ive never used molasses, just sweet. Im definately gunna try it tho. And ive got an aptus believer pack on the way so i can try those next to vega.

growfree

[FONT=&quot]Scrappy-doo. I'm curious. Where exactly did you took that info that molasses was taking out the chlorine?[/FONT]