What's new

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

ghostmade

Veteran
Ty for the compliments. I am very lucky to be working with two other growers that are amazing, and talented gentlemen, and we have an amazing support and management team as well. It's hard work. Honestly I fucked up a lot last year, and these last few months have been a struggle to get back to where we need to be. I learned the hard way, I am not an accountant. Worse though, I fight depression, anxiety, anger issues, and chrons disease on a daily basis. Sometimes it gets bad. These good people have been there for me in one of my hardest points in adult life, even though most of them didn't even know me three months ago. I'm very lucky to have this group to work and live with.
Hey man what strains you find help with the above aliments?i suffer from evrything except the Crohn's disease. Any recommendations i seed form will be much appreciated.:tiphat:

I just read through this whole thread. I know I'm a newbie but this is one of the most impressive threads I've read and I've been reading a lot. Not only were you attentive to people's posts and questions but you had some of the most outstanding genetics period. You grew them with professional excellence, and you updated pics along the way. People rarely post the finished final product as well. All around superb. I hope to do something half as amazing one day!

Peace

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Man hash i hope my cookie s1s come out like those. Nice and fuzzy. I also got a bunch of tahoe og and cherry pie cuts my buddy sent that ill be running next cycle too with the cookies.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Careful with those cherry pie. They may hermie. Ask to see if he sent the dispensary cut from the Bay Area, it's no good right now.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Those cookies look better everytime you show them lol. Those are what your getting with the recipe you were telling me about?? Also the cherry pie i got wasnt from a bay dispensary so i might be ok. If not itll be to the trash.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya that's the vegamatrix formla plus og tea veganic special sauce plus b'cuzz bloom, plus molasses. Also ph up required.

Great thread HZ, top notch. I just went through all the pages. The bag appeal on the cookies is insane. I'd go nuts if I had all those genetics. I'd reverse em all and smash em up together SFV Chem Purple Cookies

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks very much guys.

It tastes amazing. Super smooth too. We were able to make butter for chocolate chip weed cookies with dried trim and they didn't even taste green. Couldn't even really taste the weed in them. If I use the keef you wouldn't know it was in them till they kicked in. There was a few funny accidental self dosings in the house. Lol

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Backstreets back alright......

I'm mean thanks for getting the lvpk and lw back to me again Hs. Both dominating the ten gallon pots. All the cuts rooted easily. They are only 8 inches tall now, and like 2 feet wide. Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts