What's new

Vaporizers?

G

guest8905

I used a vaporizer for awhile but got bored. I have a Vapir 2 (?) and it works wel enough just too much hassle.

i got my vape a week ago tomorrow and haven't combusted since, fuck combustion. vape it or eat it imo.

stellblue

the solo charges up in about 2 hours for me and holds the charge for about 4-5 hours. If I'm going somewhere I charge it up before so the charge is full. So far I haven't had a problem w the charge not lasting for an evening out at a party or at a concert.

Each time you turn it on it's automatically set to stay on for 12 minutes, then it turns itself off. So you have to keep turning it on, but that's a nice feature so you don't run the charge down. If you pack in enough oil one fill can last quite a long time. It's hard to refill in a moving vehicle or in the dark... so maybe bring a piece of paper to put on yr lap so you don't lose stuff in the dark when loading.

How long does the solo hold a charge? i need something that's gonna let me puff through a whole show.
I might just pick up an omicron or similar e-cig type vape and start making bho for summer shows.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
I use the Arizer Solo
View Image

I love the thing. I can take it just about anywhere and no one notices. You can hardly smell anything. I've used it in concerts, bars, & restaurants, in the dark it looks like one of those energy drinks w a straw in it. Extremely discreet. I've sat next to friends at a coffeehouse and they didn't even know I was using it.

I smoke connies in it all the time, just sandwich the connie tween some green. One fill up can last me all evening, then I refill before lights out (need it to be ready in da dark b/c of bad insomnia.

I really love not being tethered to a box w a whip or a huge volcano.

Another vote for arizer solo. I use it as my "active" vaporizer meaning when I go hiking or do something out doors ill take it with me.

the only downside I could find is that the glass stays hot for about 1-2 mins after ur done. Not a big deal for me tho.

If you google "arizer solo review" the first link has some good info on it.

G

guest8905

love my solo lol

best vape ive ever used. I get huge clouds with no cord. I had a n02 that sucked in comparison to the Solo.

Solo ftw!

I used it in the in n out drive through few days ago lol

I've been looking at an Extreme 4.0 on e-bay, it is much cheaper than any others that i can find. Are these a knock off or real? Does anyone know? I haven,t used one, but a smoker of many years my lungs need the break.

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I've been looking at an Extreme 4.0 on e-bay, it is much cheaper than any others that i can find. Are these a knock off or real? Does anyone know? I haven,t used one, but a smoker of many years my lungs need the break.

there is an absolute steal of a sale on new 2012 EQs right now, I am tempted to upgrade. KJ Rockwise is for sure legit. might be canada only though I dunno

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Arizer-Extre...684?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2a19a799ac

I bought the EQ I have now from that seller 'my rubberneck', he and many others aren't actually authorized sellers, so arizer prob won't honour the warranty. but not likely you will need the warranty anyway so I took the risk, it was the best deal at the time

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
yeah. they're good.
I had one for 2 years and the only flaw i've seen till now is the shinny "metalic" colour coming off from the edges of the main panel buttons. It's kind of odd that it happened, looking at the overal quality of the product, but it's no biggie.

maybe the next models buttons should have a better coating or maybe be made from another material that doesn't loose colour or shiness. the ones on the remote are still going strong! ;)

Thanks for the info PistilPete. Plain brown box headed my way. exploziv gbb thanks for response. Liked your smoke report on afghan kush

Bud Sweat

got to chime in about the extreme q. Ive had it for a few months now and its an awesome vape. It really simplifies smoking, u dont even need a lighter haha. Just make sure you "burn in" the glass piece before you smoke out of it.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried combustion for the first time in about 2 weeks last night. Some of my extra tasty Killer Queen and a pile of dry sift. Burning it made it taste like a dirty ashtray smells. I literally gagged. Dumped the pipe after 2 attempted tokes. Guess a portable isn't only an option now, it's a necessity. Gotta get myself a Solo ASAP.

Enjoy your new Q, farmer jones. Check out http://www.fuckcombustion.com/ for all kinds of good vaping info.

BudToaster

Veteran
particularly good thread about the VapeXhale Cloud vaporizer on fuckcombustion.com -- a vaporizer done right. Not the way i would do it, but done right none the less.

G

guest8905

the cloud looks ok, ive followed it for over a year now. I like the Solo for now

Don Dump

Veteran
just ok? the cloud is going to be amazing, my friend is close to getting his number called, can't wait to try it

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Can anyone school me on the different extreme q vapes. Should I look for the 2012 model or just the 4.0 series? I see a 2010 4.0 on Amazon. Sorry guys its my first real vape and I Wanna get it right thanks

Don Dump

Veteran
EQ 2010 is called the "v4.0" by some people (the old model Extreme had versions 1,2,3). EQ 2012 would be the "v5" I guess although I haven't seen it called that yet

I would try to get a 2012 one if you could, they made a few improvements, but there probably wouldn't be a real discernible difference between the 2. if you can get a great deal on a 2010 it would be fine

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought i read somewhere on FC that the 2012 EQ temp control goes up by 1 degree increments. The previous one goes up by 5 degree increments.

**I can't locate the post on FC, so i may have imagined it.**