What's new

Vaporizers?

phrike

Looking for a good price on an Arizer Extreme Q for delivery to Canada. Any recommendations ?

I see one dealer here claims any price under $259 Canadian can't be an authorized dealer.

Ebay shows cheaper. Can I trust EBay satisfaction ratings ?

MyRubberNeck.COM shows $166 US. Cant find any non-Ebay reports one way or another on this vendor, except one post on a board that IMO appears to come from the owner posing as a customer.

Vaporizer-Store.NET shows $179 Canadian. Cant find any non-Ebay reports, but seems to be associated with "Amazing Electronics" that has some mixed reports. Just got a REAL quick email reply from them claiming they ARE authorized and can handle warranty.

Waiting for email reply from Arizer about the above 2 vendors.

I don't mind paying more for a proper dealer, but from $180 to $259 is a big jump.

Pangloss

The Volcano was great in its day, but overpriced, too big and clunky; very German. The Extreme Q is greatly refined in every way.

I'm not a paid shill, just very happy with the product, and I have seen a lot of vaporizers.

Last edited:
G

guest8905

bump a lump

heyya vaporizing people!

just wanted to chime in, vape lover here, love good clouds of awesome rich vapor full of thc

mmm. i like the whip versions the most, i also like the bagged systems i.e. volcano. I had a N02 from vapir but it smelled and tasted like it was off gasing something gross so i sold it

thinking of getting a new one, wondering if you all had any suggestions? theres one coming out soon hopefully called "the cloud" which looks cool. I wish i was into bho b/c then id be all over the vape pens i see everywhere. cool cool later

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
I dont think you can go wrong with a Q for the price.Mines working without a hitch for over a year now.

S

stickey fingers

i luv my Volcano

i luv my Volcano

Volcano vaporizer .... my digi has surived many hard core harvest sessions
and it just :) and says is that all you got !!! years of performance
and great quality, no regrets spending $$$ for something thats
improved my quality of life

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
I like taking my Volcano chamber and bag with me to amsterdam to use in the coffeeshops, using their base units. I've never had a problem with them letting me do that, especially when I ask them in Dutch.

The Verdampers there rock.

BudToaster

Veteran
the buttons on the front thermometer, not as much as i would like -- it's a very cheap chinese BBQ thermometer.

however, the temp control buttons on the bottom, extremely reliable:

Arizer Q is fine. 2 years straight use. Travelling with it in a Dewalt belt sander case.

I use whip only...usually beside the bed or somewhere convenient.
Unless u only use it once a day..think of where you will keep it , so
it isn't a chore to take it out. The bag and bag whip are not up to the level that the Volcano has..quite small and awkward..but i love thewhip only

200 degrees with a good warm up and that whip will spit out vapour for ages.

If you have the money..a Volcano is robust..and i am still considering one.

G

guest8905

I just got a Arizer Solo and I must say this unit is hands down a freaking beast, Huge clouds of vapor, they make water piece adapters too, freaking awesome.

this Solo is 100 times better than the nast n02 from vapir. And I would even put it up against the volcano.

"the cloud' is slowly getting released but for the price of one cloud you can have 2 Solos
and the solo is completely portable, I was vaping on the go earlier and the benefits to the lungs compared to combustion are evident after the first hit.

love the solo and recommend it to everybody

fuck combustion and vape up world!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah, Stickky!
I picked up an Arizer Extreme Q a few weeks ago. I think i've smoked maybe 3 pipes since then and they've all been outside where i couldn't use the vape. I used the bags for a while to get used to the temps on it. Now I just pack the elbow and use the 3' whip or a shortened whip attached to a waterpipe. I get huge clouds of cool vapor with the waterpipe. My lungs haven't felt this good since i was elementary school. Gonna get myself an Arizer Solo soon so i can vape on the go.

P@ssw0rd

I have a cheap Chinese dual hose whip vape aswell as a eclipe from essential vape. The whip vape sees very little use but the eclipse is great for bho. No doubt i could use to reduce the amount of smoke entering my lungs but i love a nice joint.

finallylegal

How hot do you vape?

How hot do you vape?

I just got a Vaporite Solo Digital vaporizer. First time i've tried "vaping" and not all that impressed so far. The unit regulates temperature but all the directions say is something like "fill the bowl 1/3 full and start at 340 degrees". Since the bowl is glass i'm afraid of cracking it so i have only gone up to 360 degrees and don't think i'm extracting all the cannabinoids from the pot. The stuff on top closest to the heat turns dark brown but the stuff an 1/8 of an inch away retains most of it's color. So how do you use this thing.

Another question i've got is that the high seems different. Are the different cannabinoids volatile at different temps? Is there a right temp to get the same head as you'd get just lighting a bowl?

Thanks for any advice.......

stellblue

I use the Arizer Solo
08290-arizer-solo-black.jpg

I love the thing. I can take it just about anywhere and no one notices. You can hardly smell anything. I've used it in concerts, bars, & restaurants, in the dark it looks like one of those energy drinks w a straw in it. Extremely discreet. I've sat next to friends at a coffeehouse and they didn't even know I was using it.

I smoke connies in it all the time, just sandwich the connie tween some green. One fill up can last me all evening, then I refill before lights out (need it to be ready in da dark b/c of bad insomnia.

I really love not being tethered to a box w a whip or a huge volcano.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long does the solo hold a charge? i need something that's gonna let me puff through a whole show.
I might just pick up an omicron or similar e-cig type vape and start making bho for summer shows.

G

guest8905

my Arizer Solo goes about 6 or seven sessions before it needs charging. Charging takes about 2-3hours or so

Piel

Veteran
I used a vaporizer for awhile but got bored. I have a Vapir 2 (?) and it works wel enough just too much hassle.