What's new

Vaporizers?

The Boys

iv only vaped a few bags from my dads volcano. really nice effect but as iv read and as he told me, the vapors definately dry out your throught a lot more then smoke.

215 User

Volcanoe is for home vaping buds & G pen is for hash/wax and oil on the go.
My Volcano is 8 years old and still works with no problems but cant haul it around in that flimsy box.

Piel

Veteran
I have a Vapir that is quite good in it´s own way, just get the temps adjusted and it´ll bake you.

BUT

This thing makes a helluva lot of noise, like a blowdryer on steroids. Are there any quiet vapes out there?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I have had my Extreme Q 2012 model now for just over 2 months and I absolutely love it Awesome temperature control and the fan is quiet enough to not be annoying, I highly recommend the Extreme Q as a solid good buy as a first vape to have, just like mine is for me :good:
My sister-in-law tried mine for the first time the other day and she loves the no smoking/combustion and still getting high as frack :D She is putting in her order to her hubby as a christmas present for her :D
Was able to pick it up here in Australia for just under $245aud delivered across the country to my mates front door in just over 24hrs from payment received.
Love my Extreme Q :dance013:

Green Supreme

Veteran
I tried a new one from some fellows from Quebec the other day. There will be a 5 page article on it in the next Skunk magazine and the unit will be released in February. Very nice unit, that gives some of the most condensed vapor hits I have ever had. Peace GS

mr noodles

I tried a new one from some fellows from Quebec the other day. There will be a 5 page article on it in the next Skunk magazine and the unit will be released in February. Very nice unit, that gives some of the most condensed vapor hits I have ever had. Peace GS

ahhhhhh....

that got my interest all on a sudden because i never get across any vape , including volcano that make the trick for me .

from my neck of the wood .

Green Supreme

Veteran
Vaping is a totally different delivery style and therefore, if you expect it to be the same as smoking, you may be disappointed. One of the many things I love about cannabis is, that even when you build tolerance to a strain, all you have to do is change delivery system and booyah, back in action. I like to vape in the morning. Some sativas joints in early afternoon. Indicas joints for late afternoon/early evening, then concentrates for night time. Peace GS

Bluehoo

I love my Volcano but I don't use it much though. I medicate alone 90% of the time. For me, the Volcano is too much for solo medicating.

I've got my eye on the Vapehale. The price is the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger.

kona

I'm a little late to the party but... the Extreme Q is the best bang for your buck, thats just my .02

Piel

Veteran
I like vaping as an alternative to smoking and as mentioned above changing technique every now and then compensates a bit for tolerance -that first vape session after a 6mo break was epic, turned indica weed to a sativa high!

I´ve been thinking about a volcano but they sure are expensive. Are they worth it and are they quiet?

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
A good vape is priceless, but there is no reason to overpay. if you really really love bags maybe you want a volcano. also yea its kinda noisy

could probably buy a vapexhale cloud and a EQ for less than a digi volcano

Piel

Veteran
I´ve never really been into bags, I use a whip. The volcano is overpriced, I just can´t see myself paying that much for a "blowdryer". I need to do more research...

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just ordered the ditial volcano with easy valve and carrying case for xmas for me and the gf. I am going to put From: Sour Bubble. She will be stoked she has been asking one for a long time. I am pretty pumped to, I used the volcano at Barney's in the Dam and loved it. I have used others but nothing like a volcano. Also I ordered the airizer 2012 model for my little sis, so I am thinking xmas morning will be battle of the vaporizers! Rawr!

Piel

Veteran
Is the volcano really worth it? I´m back on joints again after a week or two of vaping. Both are good but I would like to give my lungs some more rest.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I´ve never really been into bags, I use a whip. The volcano is overpriced, I just can´t see myself paying that much for a "blowdryer". I need to do more research...

Arizer Extreme Q=poor man's Volcano.
Works fine and has remote control.
Get ''em on Ebay for $145.

Latest posts

Latest posts